Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real (1574 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Invitation to Interview
Further to your application for the position of Office Manager/Receptionist at Medical International Support Services Limited, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on Tuesday 11
th December at 10:00am at Suite
5, 306/307 Jide Oki Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Please bring along with you to the interview the following:
o Original copies of your certificates.o
A recent passport size photograph.o A valid photo identification.The interview process is scheduled to last approximately three hours. Please confirm your attendance by replying to this email.
If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to email us at . Message was sent via email.
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by irsakant: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Anyway, jst attend d intervw. Bt pls b smart 4 any suspicious attitude or movement dat cud be perilous. Also dnt pay any dime 4 anyth. Besides, God wil see u tru!
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank you bro ...
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Obinoscopy(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2012
Irsakant has given you the best advice ever.

Go there but be observant and don't give them shishi (even if it is 500 naira or 50 naira)

Best of luck bro.
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Alright... I will do just that.
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Aptitude test was conducted, followed by interview.
The salary rate was discouraging and the lady claimed the CEO would conduct another interview

One thing that got me astonished was the fact that medical student(s) applied for the said job

Funny enough, the company's website is located in Georgia USA.

More people came and more rejected the job out rightly, since it was an Experienced position.
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by wellmax(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
"Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real "

See grammer...This is why I think Nigerian graduates are half baked. SMH
Re: Please Confirm To Me If This Interview And Company Is Real by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Wellmax.... First, I didn't school in Nigeria.

I didn't copy jamb to get admission into university.

I didn't copy to score A in communication skills.

Nairaland is not the place to show off. You are nothing but a big fool with capital F.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Zenoxoil Recruitment / General Casual Jobs At Jenconsults (warri Only) Delta State / VACANCY FOR INDEPENDENT POWER PROJECT (IPP) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.