Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (12256 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Arcard(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Am a catholic, i was born into it.buh i like christ embassy d day i went there dy called new attendance to a special hall nd hammer me with eh chineke c food

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by bbpreye2: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
donwilz: Mr. stop talking like one that has a diarrhea of the mouth.

Don't want to insult u. Today's sunday! God bless you..
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by bbpreye2: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Arcard: Am a catholic, i was born into it.buh i like christ embassy d day i went there dy called new attendance to a special hall nd hammer me with eh chineke c food

Lol. U go soon start to relax ur hair...

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Ndoz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
The Lord Chosen...cos i'm a CHOSEN grin
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Teebiz. Bbpreye. Lordave and co... No i'm begining to suffer indigestion!

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by ChrisGnarly: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
church of christ. the only church own by christ, he purchased it with his blood, the only church in the bible
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by acidtalk: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
RETAR-DED .bbpreye:

Let me not start with you acidfuck abi acidumbfuck!!! Nairaland will be too small for both of us!
I have always told you, apart from shouting garri this and garri that all over the place, you have no iota of wisdom and intelligence in you.

Now that the garri word is prohibited on nairaland, you are now showing the over 7billion people on planet Earth how DAFT you really are. You can't post a line of intelligent discussion.

What do you have to tell me? NOTHING!!! Because day and light can never meet. Its a taboo for me in my village to have a scuffle with a reta*rd like you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by dmcdad: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Arcard: Am a catholic, i was born into it.buh i like christ embassy d day i went there dy called new attendance to a special hall nd hammer me with eh chineke c food
Lol... I'm catholic till I die... That's where my spirit is at rest.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by seunlayi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
deeper life. The church that preaches the Bible

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by dmcdad: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
ChrisGnarly: church of christ. the only church own by christ, he purchased it with his blood, the only church in the bible
Purchased it 4rm which market cuz me sef wan buy
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by jamesbridget13(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
First Baptist Church, its my birth church, its good for me cos i luv their doctrine. Ll change if i get married to a man dat attends another
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Nuezha(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Maxymilliano: I attend Celestial Cup Of Tea and the reason is not far fetched undecided
Not at all!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by bbpreye2: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
acidtalk:
I have always told you, apart from shouting garri this and garri that all over the place, you have no iota of wisdom and intelligence in you.

Now that the garri word is prohibited on nairaland, you are now showing the over 7billion people on planet Earth how DAFT you really are. You can't post a line of intelligent discussion.

What do you have to tell me? NOTHING!!! Because day and light can never meet. Its a taboo for me in my village to have a scuffle with a reta*rd like you.

I believe those peeps at yaba left will have 100% hope of making it cos u are more retarded than them!
Fowl sh.it!!!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by omegafactor: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
I currently attend The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (acronym LDS).
I've attended lots of churches, Pentecostals, Cherubims, Catholics & co., but LDS answered most of my questions.

Questions such as:

-Where I came from.
-My purpose on earth
-Where I'm going to after death.
-The nature of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost.
-The correct way to pay tithe.
-Speaking in Tongues.
-The second coming of Jesus Christ, etc.

Official links of LDS:

(1) Our beliefs: http://mormon.org/
(2) Gospel Resources: http://www.lds.org
(3) News Media: http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/

We have several chapels in lagos. Use this link to find a chapel near you: http://mormon.org/worship

If you are in Ikeja, It's directly opposite Big Treat.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
I'm a Christian but currently unattached to any Church. I prefer online Bible study groups, this has been very helpful in building my faith in Christ!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Engineer96(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
I attend catholic church.
I was baptized, confirmed and wedded in catholic church.
I also attended Assmeblies of God Church, Christian pentecostal mission and Anglican communion at some points.
My wife belonged to Redeemed Christian church of God but now, she is a catholic.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by ojotule4: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Is it possible for both of you to continue with your.independent churches? Why must one have to conforrm to the other persons church?
that is beginning of problem in that marriage.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by AtheistD(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^

I dont see why.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by ijawkid(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:

Then you never start to go church binowei! Come and all ur problems will be solved! But please come with your,

Sunday offering
Thanksgiving offering
Media offering
Pastors welfare offering
Pastors wife welfare offering
Pastors P.A welfare offering

And keep some change for seed planting and testimony keying!

Bless u

Na him be say I go go back to my house koboless after service....lol....

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by kuphid(f): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Anglican church, I was born into it.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by osifred(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
I attend believers love world alias Christ embassy. Reason. Come as you are, you are not saved by your pressume good work but by the grace of God
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by mikron(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
goodnews overcomers chapel because when i came to abuja in 1996 that was the church that caught my fancy. No sentiments attached
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by dljbd1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Four Square Gospel Church
Just changed like two years ago from Christ Apostolic Church (CAC)
Reason: CAC get yoruba mentality nd e no favor me at all! GBAM!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by dmcdad: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
dl_jbd: Four Square Gospel Church
Just changed like two years ago from Christ Apostolic Church (CAC)
Reason: CAC get yoruba mentality nd e no favor me at all! GBAM!
You are right

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by TableLeg(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
I dont attend any ... They are all business men and scammers
I am content with worshipping from my house rather than listening to some fraudster chilling in expensive suits on the pulpit!

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
lol....swallowed the bait and got caught.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by xyoung: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
I attend catholic church
I was born, baptised, confirmed, communicant and used to most of the societies in the church
I can't attend any other church apart frm catholic church because dats wher I'm gonna make heaven
My future wife MUST be a Catholic either by birth or by Induction
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Kikinki(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ chiemeka orizu.thanks a lot.am anglican.I love anglican thank God for my dad who made me pass thru d anglican convent.I will ever be grateful.the one inspiration I love is the solemn hymns.it calms my spirit and brings spark to me life.when I was in the UNi I visited some pentecostal churches but ended up with headaches after each service with bloodshot eyes and banging ache.and I tot there is no place like home.
One good thing,their missionary schools are quite affordable unlike what we have now and they give scholarships to travel abroad for further studies while the recipient keeps enjoying the sonorous voices at the cathedral.
I love I love I love Anglican.let's sing hymns 349. Let All Mortal Flesh keep silence.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by gabriel212: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Am a CELESTIAL Family. coz of it doctrine n true way to worship GOD!!!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by dmcdad: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung: I attend catholic church
I was born, baptised, confirmed, communicant and used to most of the societies in the church
I can't attend any other church apart frm catholic church because dats wher I'm gonna make heaven
My future wife MUST be a Catholic either by birth or by Induction
Same here...
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Originalsly: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Don't go often...but when I do...Seventh Day Adventist. Was Anglican but learned about church doctrine and not the Bible. At Seventh Day...they do great Bible study that make you understand the Word of God. There is no need for church doctrine nor someone to tell you what to eat or drink or wear and most of all you would be able to discern good from evil and not fall prey to deceivers especially those posing as MOG.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by eminex(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
@try69 i urge u 2 go & ve a one on one discussion of wot u posted wit a Jehovah's witness so as 2 get a healthy knowledge of dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians , Please What's Your Take On This / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.