Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Interview At Bolevad Inc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Bolevad Inc (10352 Views)

Interview At KG/HQ/135 / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Bolevad Inc by lippypearl: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Pls has anyone heard about Boulevard d invigoration Intl Ltd.I was invited to write a test on Tues 11th,2012.This was the message they sent to me. UR INVITED TO BOULEVARD D INVIGORATION INTL (LOGISTICS OFFICE),9:00AM TUES DEC.11TH,FOLOWIN OUR RECEIPT OF UR CV ONLINE.PLS B OFICIALLY DRESSED. #27/29 OGUNDELE STR.OJA-OBA BUS/STP, ABULE EGBA,LAGOS. OFICE IS BRANDED IN GREEN &GOLD COLOR. B SITED IN D TRAINING ROOM 15MINS EARLIER 08097927354. Pls nairalanders I hope this is not another scam.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by justdozie(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2012
grin Hmmmn let's see! U would be addressed for close to 2hrs on obesity and the organisation CNI ltd, then will be told to find fat pple nd hve dem register to CNI...
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Dbeloved1: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls its urgent i‘ve bn invited for an interview at Boulevard de invigoration, should i go ?. I was ask to come on friday 14th, dec, 2012. Is it worth it ?. Pls respond
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by ifyalways(f): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2012
^ the post above yours just narrated his experience with them. To go or not is up to you.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2012
Has anyone got any information as regards boulevards test/interview conducted yesterday 17 Dec.2012.pls
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Kachinom(f): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls friends what kind of test questions do they ask and how is the recruitment process?
I just applied.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by fimi: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
I was kalld for intaview nxt week...hope d company is for real?
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by martins87: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2013
I also got a message from them january 5th, but it was corrupted so i couldn't read the msg, can anyone send me the content of their invitation or any number i can contact. My e-mail add is icy4mi@yahoo.com or 08027162145 thanks.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by debbieojo(f): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Was called 4 an interview, just wana knw if d company is 4 real. Plsssss
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by debbieojo(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2013
I Was called 4 an interview, just wana knw if d company is 4 real. Plsssss
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by teejay1405(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
lippypearl: Pls has anyone heard about Boulevard d invigoration Intl Ltd.I was invited to write a test on Tues 11th,2012.This was the message they sent to me. UR INVITED TO BOULEVARD D INVIGORATION INTL (LOGISTICS OFFICE),9:00AM TUES DEC.11TH,FOLOWIN OUR RECEIPT OF UR CV ONLINE.PLS B OFICIALLY DRESSED. #27/29 OGUNDELE STR.OJA-OBA BUS/STP, ABULE EGBA,LAGOS. OFICE IS BRANDED IN GREEN &GOLD COLOR. B SITED IN D TRAINING ROOM 15MINS EARLIER 08097927354. Pls nairalanders I hope this is not another scam.

@ Lippypearl I have been to BOULEVARD DE INVIGORATION INC for interview and aptitude test and from what I understand about the company I believe they mean business and they are real. From what I got at the orientation, they said the company is a project management company that manages projects for multi nationals.Hope this is helpful.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by teejay1405(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
justdozie: grin Hmmmn let's see! U would be addressed for close to 2hrs on obesity and the organisation CNI ltd, then will be told to find fat pple nd hve dem register to CNI...

@Justdozie, They said they are project management company and the current global project they are on right now is "Body Fitness and Weight Management" which talks about managing obesity. From what I understood at the orientation session, it is not a marketing job and people are not asked to find fat people. Workers are asked to manage OBESE people which they refer to as VIPs. And the VIPs are not being registered to CNI as you think but the products that VIPs need to get their desired bodies will only be supplied by CNI. This is all I can say at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by teejay1405(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dbeloved1: Pls its urgent i‘ve bn invited for an interview at Boulevard de invigoration, should i go ?. I was ask to come on friday 14th, dec, 2012. Is it worth it ?. Pls respond

@Dbeloved1, I have been to BOULEVARD DE INVIGORATION INC for interview and aptitude test and from what I understand about the company I believe they mean business and they are real. From what I got at the orientation, they said the company is a project management company that manages projects for multi nationals.Hope this is helpful.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by teejay1405(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dbeloved1: Pls its urgent i‘ve bn invited for an interview at Boulevard de invigoration, should i go ?. I was ask to come on friday 14th, dec, 2012. Is it worth it ?. Pls respond

Dbeloved1, I have been to BOULEVARD DE INVIGORATION INC for interview and aptitude test and from what I understand about the company I believe they mean business and they are real. From what I got at the orientation, they said the company is a project management company that manages projects for multi nationals.Hope this is helpful.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by debbieojo(f): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls will dey ask us 2 pay?
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by christarberg: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Boulevard is out for real,,,i just love their aims and objectives
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by hildasubi(f): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
debbieojo: Pls will dey ask us 2 pay?

Yes, you would be asked to pay 2k for validation... They are real enough to me
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by fimi: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why wuld dey demand for a so calld 2k?dts bullshit peepz
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by fimi: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
A gud & confirmed compani wuld neva demand any kind of payment frm applicants..I dnt tink dis boulevard tin is real...I ignored deir intaview cuz wat I hrd abt dem wasn't enmcouragin at all
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Rhyms01(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2013
fimi: A gud & confirmed compani wuld neva demand any kind of payment frm applicants..I dnt tink dis boulevard tin is real...I ignored deir intaview cuz wat I hrd abt dem wasn't enmcouragin at all
What did U heard about dem dat is not encouraging? I'm also invited 4 an interview dis saturday.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by fimi: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Giv it a try.....bt hw on earth wil I pay a sum of 2k for job?dts bullshit.a gud compani wil neva demand frm u..pls tink abt it

1 Like

Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Rhyms01(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2013
Rhyms01:
What did U heard about dem dat is not encouraging? I'm also invited 4 an interview dis saturday.
pls gist me abt there 4cking pussy interview?
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by dazzleswaggz: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Plz can anyone get M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ posted on dis boulevard job interview and hw real is it.I nid anyone whose bin dere to send down dir contact S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ dat I can actually call U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ verify my curiosity b4 my interview tomorrow.sumone plz help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ out here.
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by mayorbrawn(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
U need to open up your mind and use your head wisely. Go there make your findings and draw conclusions. Don't relax in you house expecting a miracle Job.... tongue
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by lapops23(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
I have told to come for an hr assessment by bouvlevard .
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by jade01: 1:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Any new?
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by jade01: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2013
Pls any news about dis company has anybody started,I hearrd dey r recurting therapist nw.hello anybody here
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by psychic(f): 11:36pm On May 07, 2013
Am about to travel from abuja to lagos for this stuff.and am reli confused.m to b der on thursdy.sum1 help plssssss
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Kalusam(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2013
@psychic, I don't think its a kind of job that you would travel down to Abj for...I hope this helps though it came too late!
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by psychic(f): 8:14pm On May 14, 2013
Sure did cm late.buh tnx
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by sallyopy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Boulevard D' Invigoration International sent a message to me to volunteer at their up coming conference and to pay a sum of #1000 as a volunteer. How true is this conference. Pls any one to share with me?
Re: Interview At Bolevad Inc by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2013
^^pls if u av somefn better to do,pls do. Very unsrz folks i tell ya!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housemaids And Nanny Needed Urgently. / Hating My Job. / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.