Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

What's Your Christmas Wish?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Christmas Wish?? (1430 Views)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Ladies Pick Your Christmas Husband. . . / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
I made a wish to God for christmas,and he did grant my wish.So make a wish and let's see if yours wld be granted too. angry
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish every child will be safe, have a roof over their head, have clothing, have shoes, food and love not just this christmas but always

1 Like

Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by k2039: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
I dont do wishful thinking.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
You ve really got a heart of gold.
Mynd_44: I wish every child will be safe, have a roof over their head, have clothing, have shoes, food and love not just this christmas but always
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: You ve really got a heart of gold.
I no see u again ooo. Merry Xmas in advance
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Mynd44: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: You ve really got a heart of gold.
One does not need a heart of gold to wish that.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish that come 2013, I will be able to help as much people as I can, especially the children of beggars I see on the street. Though I drop whenever I can, but my heart is not satisfied!
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
You could ve wished for material tins,dnt u tink so?
Mynd_44:
One does not need a heart of gold to wish that.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wishes are for dreamers. Go out and make things happen & stop wishing it'll happen.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sup dear?wish u d same.tld u the pm tin doesn't work for me.
2sexy: I no see u again ooo. Merry Xmas in advance
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
binger: Wishes are for dreamers. Go out and make things happen & stop wishing it'll happen.
This is just for fun... and for me, it is what I do in real life. No wonder God keep blessing me with people who also help me...
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: Sup dear?wish u d same.tld u the pm tin doesn't work for me.
Yeah I know. Didnt you check one the last property thread you created? I dropped my contact on there.

Ok... my email is in my signature... just look closely.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
binger: Wishes are for dreamers. Go out and make things happen & stop wishing it'll happen.
I wished and it came to pass,buh with little or no effort tho.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Pacify: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ pray ƒör that car I've always dreamed of
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: You could ve wished for material tins,dnt u tink so?
I will rather they have it. Material things will go but each time I read a story, see a pic or see a video, my heart keeps breaking and material thing can't prevent my heart from breaking can it?
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will rather they have it. Material things will go but each time I read a story, see a pic or see a video, my heart keeps breaking and material thing can't prevent my heart from breaking can it?
Givers never lack... bro. And I dont think you do, bro.

Yeah.. we give and we get in return. Give and ye shall receive.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: Givers never lack... bro. And I dont think you do, bro.

Yeah.. we give and we get in return. Give and ye shall receive.
True we give but this is my wish as my giving is not enough
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmmm
Mynd_44:
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 190: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish all my current applications, and results I'm expecting should all work out
IJN

+ I wish I hit a 9 digit figure be4 d end of next year

+ one last wish

I wish 2 increase my number of girlfriends from 7 to-14

So help me God
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by k2039: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: I wished and it came to pass,buh with little or no effort tho.
It's called coincidence.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
yeah true... but wishing wouldnt do much without physical extension. I once said, God, bless me so that I can bless others. How many people give the beggars on the street everyday? For me, I take pleasure in giving to people I dont know. I believe in giving... and I can say that giving is my second religion. And I have cases where total stranger have giving me things too...

If you could help one this people get what they want, put a smile on a face, you shall have what you want in due time!

Talking from experience.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
k2039:
It's called coincidence.
far from it bro.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: I wished and it came to pass,buh with little or no effort tho.
dear,that u wished once and it came to pass,doesn't guarantee it'll happen evyday.U will find it more satisfying and interesting when u put ur hands to work and make things happen.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lmao.u ll neva change
190: I wish all my current applications, and results I'm expecting should all work out
IJN

+ I wish I hit a 9 digit figure be4 d end of next year

+ one last wish

I wish 2 increase my number of girlfriends from 7 to-14

So help me God
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
binger: dear,that u wished once and it came to pass,doesn't guarantee it'll happen evyday.U will find it more satisfying and interesting when u put ur hands to work and make things happen.
True... work + faith = timely miracles
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: yeah true... but wishing wouldnt do much without physical extension. I once said, God, bless me so that I can bless others. How many people give the beggars on the street everyday? For me, I take pleasure in giving to people I dont know. I believe in giving... and I can say that giving is my second religion. And I have cases where total stranger have giving me things too...

If you could help one this people get what they want, put a smile on a face, you shall have what you want in due time!

Talking from experience.

We are saying the same. I give so I create smiles but here she asked for my wish. Like if I had powers to do just one thing what will it be and that's mine
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
We are saying the same. I give so I create smiles but here she asked for my wish. Like if I had powers to do just one thing what will it be and that's mine
cool... yeah... where you give and you feel it is not enough.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Lizzylois(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yes it doesn't happen everyday,buh d fact stil remains dt I did dis time and it came to pass.it was like a miracle.quote author=binger]dear,that u wished once and it came to pass,doesn't guarantee it'll happen evyday.U will find it more satisfying and interesting when u put ur hands to work and make things happen.[/quote]
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by 2sexy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: Yes it doesn't happen everyday,buh d fact stil remains dt I did dis time and it came to pass.it was like a miracle
I think your faith has a lot to do with it this case. Replied u!
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish my bestie that one thing she wants badly.

I wish myself that I get the things I deserve most.

Lastly, I wish everyone I love the joys of the season.
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: True... work + faith = timely miracles
thank u my bloda
Re: What's Your Christmas Wish?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lizzylois: Yes it doesn't happen everyday,buh d fact stil remains dt I did dis time and it came to pass.it was like a miracle.
wait oh! What exactly did u wish for? For christmas or something else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! / Famous Royal Couple Retake Engagement Photo 65 Years Later. / PHOTOS: Beauty, Monalisa Chinda Ties The Knot With Actor Joseph Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.