Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married (5368 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by alfredo4u(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
It happened 31st dec 2009 pass-ova nite. I met her in ha place not knowin she was married and had 2 kids.
I took ha out and ended up sleeping wit ha.
Wheneva i rememba it, i feel like killing mysef.
Pals, should i confess to d husband or tell my current babe?
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Pysam(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Why do you want to end her marriage? Leave that woman alone,go treat yourself clear your mind off it.tell your girlfriend if you like but leave your ex husband off

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by cumudie(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
U slept wif a marid woman!o boi if u wanna tell u gf!make sure she trust u first oo or she is a free person! She fit use am judge u oo.
Pls leave d lady's husband out of ds dnt break d marriage oooo. Buh ladies sha can job ds days ooo.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by 190: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
U slept with your ex again shocked
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by k2039: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Visit the diary section and open one, you definitely need a diary.

Tell her husband and destroy her marriage, telling your current babe is just not necessary.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Somethings are better left unsaid. So long as she didn't take in,leave it be. Forgive urself and pray God to forgive u. Then move on with the good life,forgetting the past,for it is dead.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Tsmooth1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Who cares? because I dont!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by abbeycial: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
broda Ode,while u r at it telling ha husband also go nd tell ha family abt wat u did. am sure dey wld be proud of u.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by DukeNija(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
You were dumb enough not to know your Ex is married.
You are now dumber to think of telling her husband and your girlfriend.

You remind me of the Cartoon dumb and dumber.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Exponental(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Do u know d meaning of SHUT UP? If u dont, google it, if u do, SHUT UP!

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by mejai(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tell d husband and continue wit ur ex. Malu!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
There is no sin god cant forgive.if only you are willing to ask for forgiveness you will be saved

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kill yourself grin.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Just forget about it. You don't need to confess anything.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
You choose to confess your sins to nairaland and not your pastor?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by denzel2009: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
You are better off going to a popular T-junction and announce via a gramophone.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
denzel2009: You are better off going to a popular T-junction and announce via a gramophone.

grin grin grin grin

@OP Behold thy solution.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Richfella: Kill yourself grin.
dumbest comment ever. how can any sane person say this?
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by jhydebaba(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
HQ: You choose to confess your sins to nairaland and not your pastor?

Religious fanatic tongue as if pastors don't fvck the daylight outta married members. grin @topic, after 3 years, even if there is a baby produced outta the unholy act he/she will be in nursery school by now that u ve just woken outta slumber.
Like some1 rightly suggest "Kill urself"

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by amyg(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
@OP,u just confessed nd we absolve u of ur sins.4 ur penance,#100 r/card 2 every NL member.go&sin no more!
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
jhydebaba:
Religious fanatic tongue as if pastors don't fvck the daylight outta married members. grin @topic, after 3 years, even if there is a baby produced outta the unholy act he/she will be in nursery school by now that u ve just woken outta slumber.
Like some1 rightly suggest "Kill urself"

grin grin grin SOME pastors, not all.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by jhydebaba(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
HQ:

grin grin grin SOME pastors, not all.
shocked shocked
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
alfredo4u: It happened 31st dec 2009 pass-ova nite. I met her in ha place not knowin she was married and had 2 kids.
I took ha out and ended up sleeping wit ha.
Wheneva i rememba it, i feel like killing mysef.
Pals, should i confess to d husband or tell my current babe?

Since 2009, u no get better things wey u dey think ni. Abegi!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by SELFWORTH: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2012
This is 2012.

You obviously have no life since then.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by SELFWORTH: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Just forget about it. You don't need to confess anything.

Sounds like he does.....Chlamydia, Genital warts, Herpes, Gonorrhea grin
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by PreciousBro: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2012
If as you say you sincerely did not know she was married,then pls worry not and try to desist from her! I feel you bro,I don't do married women too,it also happened to me cuz she(the married woman) was the one doing the seduction,how I overcame it that" only God knows....
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Kirinwa: 1:53am On Dec 10, 2012
T-smooth:
Who cares? because I dont!

What if I told you that you're the lady's husband! wink
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Kirinwa: 1:56am On Dec 10, 2012
amyg: @OP,u just confessed nd we absolve u of ur sins.4 ur penance,#100 r/card 2 every NL member.go&sin no more!

You be wicked girl!! grin
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by chelseabmw(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2012
this poster is dull sad sad
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Kirinwa:

What if I told you that you're the lady's husband! wink
grin grin
Burned
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by Mynd44: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2012
OP just wants drama.
Re: I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married by ChuckBoi93(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2012
@OP, do you think we're like you; fish-brained? Next time, make sure you know who you're bleeping. An ex-girlfriend always isn't single, you know.

BTW, your babe na my ex. I'm bidding time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / When A Guy Constantly Use Pidgin English During Conversations. / Need Help I Think I Am Losing Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.