Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me (4398 Views)

Share Your Experiences Those That Moved Back To Nigeria From Abroad (usa) / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / How Can I Bring My Family To The States Without Her Waiting For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2012
nevermind
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Afam4eva(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2012
What informed you move back to Nigeria and Enugu specifically since according to you all your friends are over there in the states. Something must have prompted your move back home.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2012
Hummm why not just move back to the states?

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by seedord247(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
You should be thanking ya God that they have not kidnapped you. angry
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by iamSi(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Mr. What exactly do you want?
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Afam4eva(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Princess1982: Hummm why not just move back to the states?
He's a Nigerian and he's gotta move to Nigeria one day. He has to adapt to life here.

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2012
moved back to take over dads company

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by iamSi(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2012
jjman2322: moved back to take over dads company

NoBody will give a definite and satisfying answer or solution_ FOLLOW UR INSTINCTS and Pray Over it bro all is weell
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2012
afam4eva:
He's a Nigerian and he's gotta move to Nigeria one day. He has to adapt to life here.
When he said he was born in the US I assumed he was a US citizen.Not this post but his last post about his passport issue he said he was born in the US.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Justpassing1: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2012
jjman2322: moved back to take over dads company
....I assume u'll soon ask how to run the company on Nairaland ?
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by mikkyangel(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Poster ella

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2012
Princess1982: When he said he was born in the US I assumed he was a US citizen.Not this post but his last post about his passport issue he said he was born in the US.

yeah i was born in the states...are there any expats in enugu
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
jjman2322:

yeah i was born in the states...are there any expats in enugu
I don't know I never been to enugu I live in the US but i hope things get better for you.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
I hope they do too.. I guess i just need a network of friends/expats from the states. I cant relate to anyone here. I've been gone way too long(since i was a kid).. I dont even have a nigerian accent no matter how hard I try.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by omega25red(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
poster are you back for good? or are you just helping out?

I say you should open up to the folks wanting to be your friend even if it's because they think you are rich. I mean you should know all the scams so just be friendly and never let money get involved in the friendships. Also you can travel to other cities where no one knows you.

By the way what about the girls? how can you be in a city with lots of women and complain of being bored. If i were in your shoes............... hmm hmm hmm licking lips grin

2 Likes

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
don't really like the girls i see.. Mr exgf was Indian..I'm looking for long hair..pretty face..that's obviously not gonna happen so for now I'll be single.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
jjman2322: don't really like the girls i see.. Mr exgf was Indian..I'm looking for long hair..pretty face..that's obviously not gonna happen so for now I'll be single.

huh??
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2012
cotton101:

huh??

How many nigerian girls have long natural hair and look exotic?

thats the look im attracted to, and dated for the past 10 years..
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2012
No disrespect but it seems like you have a very shallow mind with 160 million people in Nigeria I am sure there is a woman there that may spark your interest. Its like your not even willing to give Nigeria a try. If you miss the US that much go back tell your father you don't want to run his business or are you scared your daddy might cut your funds off?

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2012
nevermind

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by omega25red(m): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2012
so how long are you going to stay single before you get pressured by your family to marry or before you jet back to the states?

how long is the commitment you have with your father's business? do you ever plan to go back to the states?
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 1:44am On Dec 11, 2012
I would of just told my parents from jump I am not coming back they might of been upset but hey they will get over it but I been to Nigeria once and its a big cultural difference from California so I can imagine what your going through.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by seedord247(m): 1:55am On Dec 11, 2012
You mean you are looking for a nigerian girl with brazilian hair? grin

4 Likes

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by Princess1982(f): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2012
seedord247: You mean you are looking for a nigerian girl with brazilian hair? grin
lol Indian hair is what he is looking for I cut mine every 5 years and my 30th birthday is coming up so time for a cut and I am half Indian but I will gladly send my Indian hair to the nigerian babe of your choice that way she can have natural Indian hair. Im just kidding I hope you find your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2012
omega25red: so how long are you going to stay single before you get pressured by your family to marry or before you jet back to the states?

how long is the commitment you have with your father's business? do you ever plan to go back to the states?

Too late to go back.. im involved in management now, plus have my own house paid for, etc..

im kinda stuck
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by seedord247(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Princess1982: lol Indian hair is what he is looking for I cut mine every 5 years and my 30th birthday is coming up so time for a cut and I am half Indian but I will gladly send my Indian hair to the nigerian babe of your choice that way she can have natural Indian hair. Im just kidding I hope you find your happiness.

The OP is ugly thats why he's being choosy.... Enugu, calabar, ph has one of the most beautiful girls you can ever dream of when it come to world of black girls.... I'm a confirmed yoruba and i always wished i find a girl to marry in one of those state....

1 Like

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2012
seedord247:

The OP is ugly thats why he's being choosy.... Enugu, calabar, ph has one of the most beautiful girls you can ever dream of when it come to world of black girls.... I'm a confirmed yoruba and i always wished i find a girl to marry in one of those state....

Ok. They are beautiful, of course, but that doesn't equate to attraction does it?

3 Likes

Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by seedord247(m): 3:24am On Dec 11, 2012
jjman2322:

Ok. They are beautiful, of course, but that doesn't equate to attraction does it?

Brooo seeriously.... You need to check yaself. shocked
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by zumbigbo(m): 3:30am On Dec 11, 2012
Bros, no wahala. I understand. The girls may be beautiful but a large majority of Naija girls are shallow. Ask them what book they are reading and they will stare at you like goat for market. Culturally, nothing dey...no theatre, good clubs, international food, cinema, no real leisure facilities. But hey, that could be your opportunity, to increase the leisure facilities there.

Make your money and every 3 months, travel out (of Nigeria) to enjoy yourself.
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by DisGuy: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Travel more, there's more to Nigeria than Enugu

get a hobby on the side

and be open {guarded}
Re: Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me by jjman2322: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2012
zumbigbo: Bros, no wahala. I understand. The girls may be beautiful but a large majority of Naija girls are shallow. Ask them what book they are reading and they will stare at you like goat for market. Culturally, nothing dey...no theatre, good clubs, international food, cinema, no real leisure facilities. But hey, that could be your opportunity, to increase the leisure facilities there.

Make your money and every 3 months, travel out (of Nigeria) to enjoy yourself.

yah they are.. ill say it like this:

Out of 10 girls i've met, 7 want to marry me, 1 or 2 want a black berry, and the other is dull..

And im not attracted to any of them. I meet a lot of girls here.. they come up to me or ask their friends about me, etc, because I look/sound different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. / Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? / Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.