Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Beyonce Signs $50 Million Pepsi Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Signs $50 Million Pepsi Deal (530 Views)

With Wizkid As They Celebrate His Pepsi Deal Signing / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Tiwa Savage Renews Pepsi Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Signs $50 Million Pepsi Deal by Bonaguy(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Superstar Beyonce has been named brand ambassador for Pepsi in a multi-year deal estimated at $50 million.

According to The New York Times, the hybrid project will include commercials as well as a multimillion-dollar fund to support the singer’s creative endeavors.

For its campaign with Beyoncé next year, Pepsi doesn’t just want to sign up the telegenic pop star for another TV commercial. It also wants to get into the Beyoncé business.

“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”

The campaign will coincide with a blitz of promotion for her next album, which has no title or release date so far but is expected in 2013. Sometime after she performs at the Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 3 (also sponsored by Pepsi), Beyoncé will appear in a new TV ad — her fifth for the soft drink since 2002 — and her face will be on a limited-edition line of soda cans.

Source:http://gistmetro..com/2012/12/beyonce-signs-50-million-pepsi-deal.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Nigeria Music Supa Star 4rm Ur Area I Mean Ur Street. / Principal Quizzed For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils / Formal Interaction Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.