Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine (16120 Views)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Iyanya Is Red Sheet Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” With Annie Macaulay-Idibia! / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Covers Red Sheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by trendystuf(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2012
Kukere master, Iyanya and Nigerian actress, Annie-Macaulay-Idibia covers December issue of red sheet Magazine. Beautiful!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/iyanya-and-annie-idibia-covers-december.html

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Akshow: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2012
madam idibia wish kain bushy hair be this one na?

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Btw im second to comment
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by zinnygold(f): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Alright
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by kalvin1: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2012
First to comment..wat do I get?
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2012
Brainrex: Yay firstvto vomment

2nd rather tongue

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2012
kalv_in: First to comment..wat do I get?

4th rather... tongue

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Slap

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Ok, so what should we do about it. you would think MRS IDIBIA should be feeling very tired now, after the emotional, physical and .... Battle to land Don Juan IDIBIA lipsrsealed

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by wonda26(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Plz, put on your glasses, and upgrade to a faster browser
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by victorD3: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
This Iyanya of a guy I foresee the media raising him very high and smashing his head on the ground soon.

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Ifilinwa(f): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Iyanya, why ur beard come dey one-side for ur jaw na?? Is it part of being sexy??

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by larryshow4(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2012
So!!! Does these increase the amount of job opportunity out there? angry
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Annie's hair has grabbed my attention, it seems like it's hidden her face. Don't like it. As for Iyanya...at least his being brief isn't obvious.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by decoderdgenius(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Nice one iyanya but I don't get the sexiest man in the world part cause I'm sexier than him
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Leadn(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2012
victorD3: This Iyanya of a guy I foresee the media raising him very high and smashing his head on the ground soon.

grin cheesy
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Leadn(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2012
why is Iyanya always squeezing his fists as if he wants to punch some1,,, is that his signature?? undecided
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
victorD3: This Iyanya of a guy I foresee the media raising him very high and smashing his head on the ground soon.

Na real slamming e go be.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
I was going to shout..thought the topic was Inyanya and tuface wife covered themselves with bed sheet.

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by blackboi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ifilinwa: Iyanya, why ur beard come dey one-side for ur jaw na?? Is it part of being sexy??
the guy is rich but can't afford a good barber grin
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by jjeeff(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thought so too...men dat would have bn real comedy. Hahahahaha
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by somegirl1: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
this is the iyanya? undecided
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by jjeeff(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Plz sir what do u mean.
blackboi:
the guy is rich but can't afford a good barber grin
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
*YAWNS*
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by jjeeff(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Jst showing out dat well built butty.sorry i mean body
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by anitank(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Love Annie's hair tho
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by DANILSA(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
FINALLY IYANYA NA FINE BOY
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by anitank(f): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ifilinwa: Iyanya, why ur beard come dey one-side for ur jaw na?? Is it part of being sexy??
LMAOOOO!!! i had to go back up to look at the picture again grin grin *rolling*

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
na so GHANA get power reach.... Yvonne don dey send forces..... E be lyk say d guy forgot nd d fotographer sef no notice am...

Btw why don't I like the guy?
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
safarigirl: Annie's hair has grabbed my attention, it seems like it's hidden her face. Don't like it. As for Iyanya...at least his being brief isn't obvious.
women and beef... Wetin come be ur own with her hair...Oya post your pic if dem born u well. Make we see if you fine pass her. Yeye girl...Mscheww

Pls How Long Will It Take To Learn Sewing. / Natural Hair / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine