Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 (10981 Views)

Photo: Is Miss Kedike (Chidinma) This Small ?? / The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola / Photos: MBGN 2012 Winner Is Miss Cross River - Isabella Ayuk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by ositadima1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wait o, was this not the same girl in MBGN?

So losers can compete for other "Miss" contests? undecided

Even miss i am 45, lol
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
If this is about beauty then this girl is automatically disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I expect haters whose face look like broken calabash to come and call her ugly just because she's Yoruba. Tribalistic mofos.

Girl, you are gorgeous and you represent Nigeria well. Dark and silky. Must be a blessing from Obatala.

My own is; how many contest dey in this world sef? Which one I fit run for? Miss Wonderful and Hated? Miss Stubborn and Fabubu?

It doesnt change the fact that she is ugly
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Biim: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Haters stop hating, the girl is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by sylverfy: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: What's next? Miss and Mr. Third Mainland Bridge?
undecided

Lol. U wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by temkemol: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by razzberry2(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I expect haters whose face look like broken calabash to come and call her ugly just because she's Yoruba. Tribalistic mofos.

Girl, you are gorgeous and you represent Nigeria well. Dark and silky. Must be a blessing from Obatala.

My own is; how many contest dey in this world sef? Which one I fit run for? Miss Wonderful and Hated? Miss Stubborn and Fabubu?
u r already cryin..wen no1 said anythin..*smh4u
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Francheezy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
solomon111: hahahahahaha!
L0L
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by ICEMAN(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
If she's Yoruba,Ibgo,Hausa or comes from Krypton(superman's home planet)she's a Nigerian.We won!Bottom Line! Congrats to one of our Lovely ladies of which we have many! GOD Bless Nigeria!
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Francheezy:
Truth b t0ld, she n0 fyn
N.B - AM Y0RUBA

I go buy you Moet grin
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by cfours: 3:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Beautiful girl kiss kiss didn't she also contest for MBGN?

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by cfours: 3:29am On Dec 12, 2012
yup. she represented Borno state last yr in MBGN. She has a cute face but too much makeup in this pic na
[img]http://2.bp..com/-f-kLN9P4PXs/TfzMrOq1WRI/AAAAAAAAOic/ke74KtHwPhA/s1600/DSC04968.JPG[/img]
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by rickross2: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

MUGU, nobody has said anything and you are already crying? Whether shes hausa, igbo or yorober does that stop the fact that shes a loser and ugly. She lost in competitions that matters and went for irrelevant pagentry.

Whatever the case maybe, when are you going to leave nairaland and find yourself a man? After wasting your time fighting on nairaland i hope when you grow old u dont blame enemies and witches in your village for your calamities? Time to act is now. There is life outside nairaland. You are already old enough to be a grand mother. Go get yourself a man and quit sukin ghana and kenyan diks
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Ayorh4you(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2012
sconsults: [size=28pt]how many beauty pageants de nigeria now... I don even tire ma self and anytime wey i come back nija na so so ugly girls i dey seee chai[/size]

I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my phoneº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Ayorh4you(m): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2012
rick.ross:

MUGU, nobody has said anything and you are already crying? Whether shes hausa, igbo or yorober does that stop the fact that shes a loser and ugly. She lost in competitions that matters and went for irrelevant pagentry.

Whatever the case maybe, when are you going to leave nairaland and find yourself a man? After wasting your time fighting on nairaland i hope when you grow old u dont blame enemies and witches in your village for your calamities? Time to act is now. There is life outside nairaland. You are already old enough to be a grand mother. Go get yourself a man and quit sukin ghana and kenyan diks

Ogbeni, ur blood D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hot o.....wetin sh do U̶̲̥̅̊?
*dancing azonto*
L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Ayorh4you(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Agbaya!
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Gee001: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Cngrtz 2 her, at least she made d country proud, dat's what matters. I'd love 2b like her or evn more dan her cos of her achievements.
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by yankidelta(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Gbemisola you are a damsel(dark as God made you) and have done your nation and tribe proud...Infact am tripping for you and pray God gives you wisdom to stay on the throne and come down gracefully while U̶̲̥̅̊ pursue impacting and life-changing projects for the good of mankind.

You are an achiever and Haters must beef without which your success story will never be sweet victory.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by seunfly: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Jealous peaple will alway be jealously jealous, i wonder what kind of peaple we are. We are always against our country, if a product is made in Nigeria then to some fool it is not good enough, if the success is not from member of their family then the success is fake or it does worth it, if the member of their clan does not have it then nobody should have it, if the member of their tribe can't get it then anybody else that get it does not deserve it. How can we grow in such hatred? Can one parson, one group, one organisation or single entity do it all? No sir we have to work together and accept the good of others so that we can all be good together.
It is only a fool that will reject the goodness of his house for any reason.
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2012
dark beauty.
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2012
rick.ross:

The day I stop sucking Ghanaian and Turkish dick is the day you stop following me from thread to thread to suck my anu s. Bytch azz ngga

If Miss UN Tourism is irrelevant, what more can we say about your Miss Abia Village Bicycle award? Ode
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by bigsamo: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2012
her lucky don dey shine ooo, may God help her so that she will not fall into those bad guys, 21years that is a very good starting.
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by 1ndidi2(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2012
goldiam: if only i no d true essence of all dis peagent i jst hai anoda one dem say na miss hip abi wetin b all dis rubbish sef so e don reach d level wey person wey get big hip go come out for runway naija i bow ooo

As in eh! I just heard of the "miss hip" pageant onthe radio!! What da frack undecided
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Ha! Country people, I salute una. Una too get mouth. Your fellow citizen did your country proud in another continent and these nasty comments are all you guys can type?

Whether the pageant name is relevant or not, the koko be say she represented her country well, did her proud and also had her dream come true. We can't all share in the dream and vision.

Her previous participation in other pageants is irrelevant, what matters is she on a great start in her life journey with ample opportunities.

Well done Gbemisola Shotade and keep your head up!
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Gbemisola is obviously far from Ugly.Attended same secondary skul wif her @Ogunlade collge lagos.Congrts 2 U Gbemi..Haters una no dey shme..?
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by shizzle11(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Aiit
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by TeenageMoney(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The day I stop sucking Ghanaian and Turkish dick is the day you stop following me from thread to thread to suck my anu s. Bytch azz ngga

If Miss UN Tourism is irrelevant, what more can we say about your Miss Abia Village Bicycle award? Ode

This shows hw naughty u rr.... Na gulty conscience dey wori u gan..
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Maestronaija(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
sconsults: [size=28pt]how many beauty pageants de nigeria now... I don even tire ma self and anytime wey i come back nija na so so ugly girls i dey seee chai[/size]

Wherever u live oga, na wowo babes surround u dere..... hw many fine chics dey europe or america wea u dey make noise?

make we hear word joor..... naija is full of babes wit diff shapes, sizes n powers...

i dey miss naija joor................
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Maestronaija(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Teenage Money:

This shows hw naughty u rr.... Na gulty conscience dey wori u gan..

Ileke-Idi.... u no suppose dey reply dis guy.... dont tink he has seen any fine gals in his life...

Gbam.... grin
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by Dubemkelly(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Hey, don't take it personally,nobody had said anyfin negative abt da girl b4 u commented n here u r,expectant of negative comments,y r u pessimistic boo? Must confess,d girl aint xpectionally beautiful facially tho she might hv gotten d package n charisma 2 get d crown,she's just there...CONGRATS Gbemi! U represented us well hun
Re: Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 by djshishy: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Congrats Gbemi............U did the country proud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface / MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) / Toto Dike Exposed (Compromizing Video Leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.