Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? (2265 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Standing5(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi NLders, in the next couple of weeks a will be needing some form of online transaction (buying items and pay dollar through a Naira account) and i don't know which online payment platform to use. I already have a savings account with First Bank which i intended to use but from the little research i have carried out in my spare time (mostly Googling), their online payment service in nothing to write home about. Please i need your advice on which system/bank will help serve this purpose best.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by dwizy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Standing5: Hi NLders, in the next couple of weeks a will be needing some form of online transaction (buying items and pay dollar through a Naira account) and i don't know which online payment platform to use. I already have a savings account with First Bank which i intended to use but from the little research i have carried out in my spare time (mostly Googling), their online payment service in nothing to write home about. Please i need your advice on which system/bank will help serve this purpose best.

Contact my email with the topic of this post and I will get back to you.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Try uba africard
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by WebSolutnX(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have not had any issues with my Skye Bank Visacard. I have been using this card for over 3 years now. The registration process is even a whaoo. Give it a try.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Standing5(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks for all the positive responses so far, but i am still confused as which to go with as i don't know the signs to look out for when i finally choose one. The VisaCard man sounds really assured though. Once again, Thanks.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by mankevo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
GTBank Naira MasterCard is it. Am an ex- e-Banking officer of IBPLC currently in Asia. Never had failed transaction buying online and paying for goods both within Asian nations or others(UK,Canada,Japan..)
My only headache is when i withdraw physical cash and GTBank charges 1k for every ATM withdrawal. Here in Asia you can withdraw an equivalent of N65k per withdrawal and maximum of N150k equivalent per day, POS unlimited, WEB payment 1.5M per day, transfer to local Bank account is up to 2.5Million per day etc etc. Online transaction charges is like N35.12k per N100,000 transaction. well, am not advertizing for them but giving my experience (if IBPLC is still there and am saying this, then you will need to worry)
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by legalwealth(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
It depends on the site that you want to be paying on but I use both GTBank Naira Mastercard and UBA Africard which are both good.

Best of luck...
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Tonjeola1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
legalwealth: It depends on the site that you want to be paying on but I use both GTBank Naira Mastercard and UBA Africard which are both good.

Best of luck...
i went to UBA Today, they said, is not available.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by legalwealth(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tonjeola1:
i went to UBA Today, they said, is not available.

You are right as it seems that UBA is no longer issueing the card at the moment.

Sorry bout that as you need to wait...
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Tonjeola1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
legalwealth:

You are right as it seems that UBA is no longer issueing the card at the moment.

Sorry bout that as you need to wait...
so what do you advice?
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by legalwealth(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tonjeola1:
so what do you advice?

Alternative is the best,you cab go for Zenith surfcard and you can as well make use of your GTBank naira mastercard if you have any.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
legalwealth:

Alternative is the best,you cab go for Zenith surfcard and you can as well make use of your GTBank naira mastercard if you have any.
how is the GTBank charges?
But i have to get the token.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by isaacosa(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2012
Why not use Tresure house card service.we issue the internet currency card.This card is a US preloaded in dollars by the master card network and acceptable by all site bearing the mastercard logo.The card becomes ready for use within 3days of your application.
We manage importation of goods also.Try our service and you be impressed.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Rexyl(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
isaac osa: Why not use Tresure house card service.we issue the internet currency card.This card is a US preloaded in dollars by the master card network and acceptable by all site bearing the mastercard logo.The card becomes ready for use within 3days of your application.
We manage importation of goods also.Try our service and you be impressed.

address?
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by arbitrage: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
i have uba africard and gtb mastercard but i see more acceptance of africard on more sites. my gtb dollar card, uba naira mastercard and access naira visa card are also good but none match my union visa card, when it comes to charges, which has never charged me a dime since i have been using it online or atm abroad on any transaction. i even have means of funding mine at cbn naira rate to a dollar.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by arbitrage: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
uba visa africard and naira mastercard, gtb naira mastercard and visa dollar card, access naira visa card are all good and africard for more acceptance on more sites. but none match my union dollar visa card in terms of transaction charges as i have never been charged once online or by atm home and abroad from day one till now. i even have means of funding it at cbn naira to dollar rate from the comfort of my home or anywhere.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by menek(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
arbitrage: uba visa africard and naira mastercard, gtb naira mastercard and visa dollar card, access naira visa card are all good and africard for more acceptance on more sites. but none match my union dollar visa card in terms of transaction charges as i have never been charged once online or by atm home and abroad from day one till now. i even have means of funding it at cbn naira to dollar rate from the comfort of my home or anywhere.
meeen! Pls master share with me. Plsss i shall so happy to knw how to fund my card at cbn rate. Mail me pls Menekpigi4all@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by arbitrage: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
menek: meeen! Pls master share with me. Plsss i shall so happy to knw how to fund my card at cbn rate. Mail me pls Menekpigi4all@gmail.com. thanks

i have somehow promised myself not to share it online apart from those around me that i have shown how to do it themselves after funding for them couple of times free of charge. sorry about that.
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by menek(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2012
arbitrage:

i have somehow promised myself not to share it online apart from those around me that i have shown how to do it themselves after funding for them couple of times free of charge. sorry about that.
hmm! Frowning, not even to my mail?
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by 3CiConsulting: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
I still prefer Paystack.com for payment processing while www.smartsaver.ng the best and most secured online savings platform built with the latest technology with interest payment from 8 to 30%
Re: Which Online Payment Platform/Nigerian Bank Is Most Stable? by Abudu2000(m): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Use bitcoins if the site accepts one. Its the best method with little or no charges and also very fast.

(1) (Reply)

See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. / Dear Superglue Users/ Buyers Beware!!!! / I'm Looking For The MT103/202 Sender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.