Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13822 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by AdexOmoby(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2012
ambrosini593: Let call a spade a spade, most of us are scared of letting our loves ones go despite the lack of love and trust. To be frank, how many of us are really enjoying our relationships?
Haaahahhahahahha...u are right though...I am absolutely enjoying my relationship ooo.He is simply the best, my best friend...We dnt hide stuffs frm each other and he's bin a great friend all thru the years. I simply stand in awe of God for making him the kind of man that he is and for giving him to me.Its one blessing I can never take for granted. I am enjoying my relationship o. Dough we have quarrels becz we are two diff pple coming together to form an entity, we are however quick to settle, learn from our mistakes, accepts our faults and move on....!

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2012
AdexOmoby:
Haaahahhahahahha...u are right though...I am absolutely enjoying my relationship ooo.He is simply the best, my best friend...We dnt hide stuffs frm each other and he's bin a great friend all thru the years. I simply stand in awe of God for making him the kind of man that he is and for giving him to me.Its one blessing I can never take for granted. I am enjoying my relationship o. Dough we have quarrels becz we are two diff pple coming together to form an entity, we are however quick to settle, learn from our mistakes, accepts our faults and move on....!

God bless the both of you.. I like it when I hear of successful relationships like yourz.. May God preserve the happiness both of you share.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by sucezTP(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2012
I am enjoying my present relationship. The last time we were together, we played like kids, ate together, did everything together. Now that we are apart, i'm missing him so much!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by AdexOmoby(f): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:

God bless the both of you.. I like it when I hear of successful relationships like yourz.. May God preserve the happiness both of you share.
Thank u somuch...Dis is so so so so sweeet, coming from u!Thanks for ur prayers as well. God bless you
I most confess, I av a very successful relationship.
My elder sisters always wonder aw come, well, the truth is, dey made the mistakes and I watched dem and learnt frm deir mistakes.
Most importantly, its simply God. He says he is blessed av me, but I knw I am more blessed to have a man as him. I simply stand in awe of God!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by bbporsche: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2012
@k2039 and dmcdad; i must confess u guys are quite intelligent. kiss kiss

People go into r/ships for wrong reasons dats y dey end up heartbroken or better still start managing simply because they r afraid of being "alone".

I rather enjoy my single-hood than manage a relationship wink
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2012
AdexOmoby:
Thank u somuch...Dis is so so so so sweeet, coming from u!Thanks for ur prayers as well. God bless you
I most confess, I av a very successful relationship.
My elder sisters always wonder aw come, well, the truth is, dey made the mistakes and I watched dem and learnt frm deir mistakes.
Most importantly, its simply God. He says he is blessed av me, but I knw I am more blessed to have a man as him. I simply stand in awe of God!

I am really happy to hear that you are having a whale of time in your relationship. And for you to have taken the time to learn from your sisters' mistakes is very clever of you. You see, a lot of people have had experiences (both personal and impersonal), but the problem with them is that they fail to reflect upon such experiences because experience well reflected upon, is the best teacher. More-so, like you said, it was more of God's blessings to you and I am happy that you grabbed it with both hands and legs inclusive.Lol.

I pray both of you take it to the altar against any odd that might wanna stand in your way.

Take care and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2012
bbporsche: @k2039 and dmcdad; i must confess u guys are quite intelligent. kiss kiss

People go into r/ships for wrong reasons dats y dey end up heartbroken or better still start managing simply because they r afraid of being "alone".

I rather enjoy my single-hood than manage a relationship wink

Thanks for the compliment.. You know, it's high time we started educating ourselves of the nitty-gritties in relationships. Why should one be compelled to love when it should be given out freely(Live free or die hard). I doubt if this same set of people who fight against being single are faithful in their relationships..

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Movingcoil, the man who has his way with deadly words
How body
so you don finally get girlfriend, I thank GOD FOR YOUR LIFE OOH grin grin
Conji nearly kill you that year grin grin
brother if i tell u say this world dey easy, make fallopian tube grow for my brain, e no easy with these girls oooo, na different creature dem be all 2geda but God dey sha
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by DeGenius3(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
to be very sincere, i'm really really enjoying my relationship
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by coderXO(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
I am managing my hurt pride...nothing hurts worse than when your girl tells you to take a walk.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by cutie3: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
So ur heart sef dy break... How u cûm take dy live? Lol
[color=#770077][/color]
I taya self ooooohhhh.....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by cutie3: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2012
De-Genius:
to be very sincere, i'm really really enjoying my relationship
Im totally wif uuuu.... wink
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ebereeze1983g: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Yse by grace of God
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dederocs(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2012
its either u ave a lover,u patronise ashy or u re a self-servicer...or masturbator wink wink wink...for me,i dey shag various kinds of ladies,no strings and guess what,i no dey pay shi shi.reach me for tips on hw to lay girls for free.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by rash47(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2012
dederocs: its either u ave a lover,u patronise ashy or u re a self-servicer...or masturbator wink wink wink...for me,i dey shag various kinds of ladies,no strings and guess what,i no dey pay shi shi.reach me for tips on hw to lay girls for free.

Home nd dry bro, tired of using my left hand...going into relationship without money is sometin I can't think about,dis punny owners are very funny u know,pls I need some clue
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by suzzy16(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
GentleNaaz:
Statistically, almost every1 is managn in hs/her relationship.
lol
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by lurlah2014(f): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
ambrosini593:
Let call a spade a spade, most of us are scared of letting our loves ones go despite the lack of love and trust. To be frank, how many of us are really enjoying our relationships?
Am having fun wit the must intresting person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.