Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? (15735 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
just a question. i have a beautiful lady neigbour that always comes around my room and all that.i know she is attracted to me nd i to her but my mind is kinda unsettled ..is it right to go extra mile with her as my neigbour or just remain platonic as we are.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by omega25red(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
pro and cons to every situation.

pro
she is close by
easy access to sex
no travelling
shared space
you know what she is up to

cons
she has unlimited access to you
she knows when you come and go
if things get bad, you have to see her everyday
if sheis psycho she would make your life a living hell
if you are a player your game would be grounded
she might expect you to pay her rent

these are just a few reason that go both ways

56 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Emusan(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm sorry.........

It is right......... just dat no away match gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
omega25red: pro and cons to every situation.

pro
she is close by
easy access to sex
no travelling
shared space
you know what she is up to

cons
she has unlimited access to you
she knows when you come and go
if things get bad, you have to see her everyday
if sheis psycho she would make your life a living hell
if you are a player your game would be grounded
she might expect you to pay her rent

these are just a few reason that go both ways

as for the merits, am already getin some like i neva get hungry nd she always keeps my provisions intact-and i feel 4her giving me all this attention yet am not responding. am not d playa type though but i realy value my space..
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by omega25red(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
ejifranks: as for the merits, am already getin some like i neva get hungry nd she always keeps my provisions intact-and i feel 4her giving me all this attention yet am not responding. am not d playa type though but i realy value my space..
seriously the cons out weigh the pros. You already know how valuable you having your space is to you so dont do it

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
omega25red: seriously the cons out weigh the pros. You already know how valuable you having your space is to you so dont do it

i gues i hav got to pack out. lolz just wish she wasnt this close. all d same tnks 4ur advice. i appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
hope u dnt cme here 2mao to say u shld hv dated her.coz by den it wld have been late. So use ur head..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Emusan: I'm sorry.........

It is right......... just dat no away match gringringringrin
lolz dat aint my prob cos i dont double date..its jst dat i value my space and protectiv of it. my worry is hurting som1 here cos i can feel som1 is feeling bad already

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wizee: hope u dnt cme here 2mao to say u shld hv dated her.coz by den it wld have been late. So use ur head..
i ge+ wat u are Saying,had i known tinz abi..it aint easy though 4me 2decide..
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by chikeorji123(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Don't ever try it guy, imagine no breating space u ill soon regret it plus selling ur privacy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
chikeorji123: Don't ever try it guy, imagine no breating space u ill soon regret it plus selling ur privacy.
nna mehn , jst like dat ooo .i jst hope she would undastand me nd i not take me as a snob kind of
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by 190theclown: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
I think its alrite to date your neighbour
quicker acess to punny you dont have to do much waka waka

but the problem is you cant package any girl/dude over to your house no more
na to begin play AWAY GAMES shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Exponental(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why not?
But jealousy can fit frustrate u ooo.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by chikeorji123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:

Imagine the stress away games does it worth? infact b/c of this scenaro l park out from my previous apartment since staying there may result naking two beautiful sisters..Thank GOD l ill live long.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
chikeorji123:

Imagine the stress away games does it worth? infact b/c of this scenaro l park out from my previous apartment since staying there may result naking two beautiful sisters..Thank GOD l ill live long.
guy no away games 4me, it aint worth it. Guy u mean say u park out because of dis same issue. Hmmm wish my house rent isn't 13months away to expiration, I for take off too. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Exponental: Why not?
But jealousy can fit frustrate u ooo.
how??
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by chikeorji123(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: guy no away games 4me, it aint worth it. Guy u mean say u park out because of dis same issue. Hmmm wish my house rent isn't 13months away to expiration, I for take off too. Lolz
Ha bros it's really worth oo! when l say two beautiful sisters l'm not joking..when l analize the consequences involve after math l need to pick my race b/c the 'spirit is strong but the body is weak'.. they even Ghanians. Looking back now l never cease to GOD.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2012
chikeorji123:
Ha bros it's really worth oo! when l say two beautiful sisters l'm not joking..when l analize the consequences involve after math l need to pick my race b/c the 'spirit is strong but the body is weak'.. they even Ghanians. Looking back now l never cease to GOD.
so after u packed out did you continue dating any of dem?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by chikeorji123(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: so after u packed out did you continue dating any of dem?

Nope because not advisable when two sisters are involve.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by 190theclown: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2012
well i find away games more facinating

wife fit dey for house but away games - damn!!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

she go baptise d gal with hot water . Jealous type
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by dammytosh: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: just a question. i have a beautiful lady neigbour that always comes around my room and all that.i know she is attracted to me nd i to her but my mind is kinda unsettled ..is it right to go extra mile with her as my neigbour or just remain platonic as we are.

Don't try it. Once in d mess and i wished i never greeted her before,

You will fear close marking. She will pretend to be extremely mature until the deed is deeded grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

You're irresponsible. Stoopid he-goat

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by heed101(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Don't try it because law of diminishing return go set in. Her dis tin go tire u.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2012
nothing de wrong bro. but get ready when her mama go pour you hot water soon say you give her daughter belle grin
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by HARDDON: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2012
if you aint the player player type, den all is kul! Daz uя major problem.

You can discuss dis your valuing your space with ha and make up seeing time table.... Maybe only evening hour or weekends .

Don't hv to advise you naw Son ...

You ĸпoω you wano hv ha. Wonda y you growing cold feetz here

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

lolssss so 190 ur advise be say make I accept her advances den dey poke outside.. Badt guy
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by tintingz(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Yess nau or is she your sister?

Buh the closeness wont let you woo her...
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Ndoz(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Free otuu ocha grin
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2012
dahonestboss: nothing de wrong bro. but get ready when her mama go pour you hot water soon say you give her daughter belle grin
lmao. .. We no dey do anytinoo.. Even if it getd to dat safe sx is d key. No carellessness 4ma sideoooo
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by sundaybam(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Go ahead jare. No dulling. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.