Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted (788 Views)

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts / Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More / Website Designers In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by darkhand: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi,

I need website designers and logo creators. If you are a young up and coming website designer or a logo designer, contact me as I have some work for you.

You can contact me here: dcards28 at gmail dot com
Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by payne4real(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am ur man
www.payneadetoro.com
darkhand: Hi,

I need website designers and logo creators. If you are a young up and coming website designer or a logo designer, contact me as I have some work for you.

Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by darkhand: 4:51am On Dec 13, 2012
payne4real: Am ur man
www.payneadetoro.com

Yes, very good. However you need to make contact by e-mail. Thanks
Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2012

Am interested in this offer.
Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by annahussy(f): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Hi,I am anna here and i am web designer. I am happy to getting this information from here. I am interested to do work with you. Can you provide some more information about you and your work? and how much you pay for designing a website?
Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
if you work remotely you can hit me up anytime, i work Wordpress and mostly PHP frameworks.
Re: Up And Coming Website Designers And Logo Creators Wanted by astralgirl: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello,

I'm Trilma a logo and graphic designer.

my work: http://bleepingtech.imgur.com

email: admin(@)bleepingtech(dot)com

Let me know if you like my work.

(1) (Reply)

What Details Do I Need To Host A Pre- Registered Dormain Name? / Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog / I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.