Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

People How Was Your Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People How Was Your Val (873 Views)

Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People How Was Your Val by kolinz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2008
People,
How was your valentine.
Do you wanna share with kolinz.
I will be most glad 2 hear, cuz the unexpected happened to Bleep mine up kiss
Re: People How Was Your Val by chineyenwa: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
I enjoy my val with my husband.
Re: People How Was Your Val by kolinz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2008
Good you have a Husband.
Many more val's to you 2. kiss
Re: People How Was Your Val by soulamanne(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2008
it wasnt as fun filled as i had planned it.i went down to my babes skul cos she asked if i wuld come.glad to see me she was and i dropped her a gift for her and her sis.i told her i was goin to come in the nite.alas she told me to make it in the evenin cos she wanted to hang out with her girlfriends!i didnt bother to go back or call.instead went to my friends and we were out at a pub in surulere.freed myself with chics and drinks.abi wetin man go do

(1) (Reply)

Test Before You Trust Is It Advisable / Some Gals Are Positive Influence / Viewing Abt Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.