Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Can You Still Love Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Love Him Or Her? (1003 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by adurogba(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2008
there is this girl of my friend, they love eachother so much, unknowingly to my friend he thought he had found the TRUE LOVE. when i brought a suggestion of testing the babe, my friend agreed, i call her up on the phone during the mid-night, and used conference call so that my friend could hear whatever happen, by the time i started with the sweet words and lovely poem, believe me , it took a week for the girl to fall completely for me. she denies my friend completely, when she knew that we set her up, she felt sorry, now my friend is dying, my friend now put the song of p-square OMOGEMI ATI PADI MI, the girl wanted to come back. WHAT DID U THINK? so whenever you find a lover, and two of you truely love eachother, try to put him or her into test and see if he or she truely loves you. dont be the next victim, WHAT IF THIS STORY IS VICE-VERSA
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by ayeesha: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2008
na wa for that your friend.

i guess he never really loved the girl in question otherwise, he would`nt have consented to such a charade.*why allow a third party in

your relationship even if you dnt trust your partner?*

i will not do that to someone i claim to care about cos by agreeing to date you, it means am giving u the benefit of doubt that you will be

faithful. on the other hand, i will not find it funny with my so called boyfriend if he pulls such a prank on me cos i expect him to trust and

give me the benefit of doubt as well. i know people cannot be trusted 100% these days and the chance of any relationship working out

is fifty, fifty but i fail to realise why my friend should be interested in testing the love of my partner for me. except of course my friend

either hates the partner in question or wants the partner in question for him/herself. my two cents.
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by chychy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go again

U claim they r in love yet he can't 4give?
Y did u have to play such a prank in d 1st place?

If u think u r in love ask urself this question. Is there anything he/she will do that i cannot 4give? Let it guide u.
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
That wasn't called for
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by ayomi2003: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
hello ayeesha, longtime. How are you doing? How about your friend that wanted to have a fling with that married man in a couple's of month they met last year after her six months marriage? hope all is well with her and the husband now. I am just asking because you didn't give us the feed back after the series of advice. Are you too married now? All is well.
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by tommyex(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2008
Busta Hi,
yea it wasnt called for,but what do u feel about it?

I feel d girl aint worth shit,and d Guy is a fool too,sounds like a kid stuff
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by Busta(f): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
hey tommy

very much like kids stuff
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by tommyex(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
lol,hope u cool?I know u are,so no need 2 reply make we no spoil d guy thread with gist cheesy
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by iice(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
Delusions. . .20 mins love style. . .
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by iceland(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
Hmmmm this kind of things keep happening everyday.FAKE LOVE! DELUSION!  i  think it's only God that can give one the real good wife/husband.That's WHY at my age i have not even found a girl talkless of a fiancee that could be my wife.hmmmmmmmmmm MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by adurogba(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
chychy:

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go again

You claim they r in love yet he can't 4give?
Y did u have to play such a prank in d 1st place?

If u think you're in love ask yourself this question. Is there anything he/she will do that i cannot 4give? Let it guide u.

I THINK ITS ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO TEST BEFORE U DATE.
Re: Can You Still Love Him Or Her? by TheSly: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2008
another shitniz thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Your First Date? / Birthday Present For A Man / They Love My Money But Not Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.