Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc (651 Views)

Shortcut Txting For 2go, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter,google &linkedin Chatting / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Justiyke4u: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Is it possible to quite the aforementioned social media the whole year of 2013
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by jnrprof(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Omo e go hard o! just two weeks without my bb (after it was stolen) was like taking me back to the dark ages. that's how i communicate with my close peeps
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Emmyk(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lol. A ko ni ri eshu.
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Callotti: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why not?
I don't do any of those. . . .NEVER WILL!
Boring and such a waste of time hooking up with CYBER RIFF-RAFFS! angry
Before they existed, I was handicapped abi?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
I can do without ANY social medium. . . .I WILL REMAIN ON NAIRALAND TO KEEP VANQUISHING MY H-ENEMIES.
The only reason. . .so they can see how beautiful and prosperous LIFE IS! grin

Nothing like PEPEH-BODYING my e badu belle and e jolosi BUSY-BODI-BODI h-enehmies ON AND OFFLINE! wink
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Callotti: Why not?
I don't do any of those. . . .NEVER WILL!
Boring and such a waste of time hooking up with CYBER RIFF-RAFFS! angry
Before they existed, I was handicapped abi?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
I can do without ANY social medium. . . .I WILL REMAIN ON NAIRALAND TO KEEP VANQUISHING MY H-ENEMIES.
The only reason. . .so they can see how beautiful and prosperous LIFE IS! grin

Nothing like PEPEH-BODYING my e badu belle and e jolosi BUSY-BODI-BODI h-enehmies ON AND OFFLINE! wink
Good!
But why did you even join nairaland, isn't it time wasting too?.??
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Mynd44: 4:54am On Dec 13, 2012
I can. You just have to find me something to do with the spare time
Re: Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc by Callotti: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2012
PretiEbony: Good!
But why did you even join nairaland, isn't it time wasting too?.??

Did you not read what I wrote. . . I WILL STAY TO KEEP FRUSTRATING MY HENEMIES.
It can only be an addiction if I do NOT do anything else. . .OR IT AFFECTS MY FAMILY LIFE OR JOB. . . .
Lai-lai. . . . kiss

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD: 19-year-old UNILAG Student Commits Suicide / If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? / How The Word“april Fool”came About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.