Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14716 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2013
thehomer:

But Jesus was able to help people in their iniquities. Just face it. Your prayers failed. As usual.
You didn't add that He could not help unbelievers like the pharisees but only helped those who had faith in Him and were humble to see Him as their Help.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:46pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You didn't add that He could not help unbelievers like the pharisees but only helped those who had faith in Him and were humble to see Him as their Help.

Sure like the dead girl that got resurrected? Or the blind man?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2013
thehomer:

Sure like the dead girl that got resurrected? Or the blind man?
what dead girl and what blind man? Were the dead girl and blind man standing in brazen unbelief of God or proudly mocking God and getting miracles? i have no time for squabbles abeg, you can open another thread to share your disappointments and frustrations. i have shown you plainly from scriptures that the gospel of Christ can be hindered. The gospel of Christ is the good news of salvation, deliverance and healing. i have nothing more to say to you on this thread except on the OP.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 10:13pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
what dead girl and what blind man? Were the dead girl and blind man standing in brazen unbelief of God or proudly mocking God and getting miracles? i have no time for squabbles abeg, you can open another thread to share your disappointments and frustrations. i have shown you plainly from scriptures that the gospel of Christ can be hindered. The gospel of Christ is the good news of salvation, deliverance and healing. i have nothing more to say to you on this thread except on the OP.

Okay. I just hope you're not surprised at yet another failure of your God.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
thehomer:

What? So it isn't only iron chariots that can stop God but unbelief (except when Gideon didn't believe and asked for evidence in Judges 6:36), pride (except when he made Moses lead the Israelites to the promised land), disobedience (except when he forced Jonah to Nineveh).

Looks like I know more about the idea of the Christian God than you do.

You can now see what it means to be obstinate.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence
Bible prophecy in the book of Daniel insinuates that the man of sin would be gay, could the POTUS be gay as this videoclip portrays? There are damning evidences that this man is Gay or bisexual that the press is suppressing. Could this be true?

and this "damning evidence" is? "Christians" like this are the reason people despise the bible today. Shameless peddling of groundless slander.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Mudley313: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2013
i see this dude is still on a jihad against a president of a country he neither is from or a resident of...so na so crase take dey start...

Bossman:
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mudley313:

i see this dude is still on a jihad against a president of a country he neither is from or a resident of...so na so crase take dey start...

Bossman:

Did I just see Bill miss there? shocked
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
davidylan:

and this "damning evidence" is? "Christians" like this are the reason people despise the bible today. Shameless peddling of groundless slander.

Do not be atrabilious. If you wouldn't watch or couldn't watch the videoclips posted at least you can afford to read the transcript of the OP before you jump into conclusion, which is the favourite exercise for some folks here.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do not be atrabilious. If you wouldn't watch or couldn't watch the videoclips posted at least you can afford to read the transcript of the OP before you jump into conclusion, which is the favourite exercise for some folks here.

shakes head in complete shock. Strong delusion is sweeping the land indeed.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2013
Am not surprised that these Obamaniacs have sold their souls and birthrights for a piece of bread (Green cards/citizenship) like Esau did. Below is a videoclip of what your "messiah" truly believes about Jesus and the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w

Uploaded on 12 Oct 2008 Obama Mocks and Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible.

A top U.S. evangelical leader is accusing Sen. Barack Obama of deliberately distorting the Bible and taking a "fruitcake interpretation" of the U.S. Constitution. In comments aired on his radio show, Focus on the Family founder James Dobson criticized the Democratic presidential nominee for comments he made in a June 2006 speech to the liberal Christian group Call to Renewal. In the speech, Obama suggested that it would be impractical to govern based solely on the word of the Bible, noting that some passages suggest slavery is permissible and eating shellfish is disgraceful. "Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy?" Obama asked in the speech. "Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith? Or should we just stick to the Sermon on the Mount? "So before we get carried away, let's read our Bible now," Obama said, to cheers. "Folks haven't been reading their Bible." He also called Jesus' Sermon on the Mount "a passage that is so radical that it's doubtful that our Defense Department would survive its application."

Dobson said Obama should not be referencing antiquated dietary codes and passages from the Old Testament that are no longer relevant to the teachings of the New Testament. "I think he's deliberately distorting the traditional understanding of the Bible to fit his own world view, his own confused theology," Dobson said, adding that Obama is "dragging biblical understanding through the gutter." Dobson said the suggestion is an attempt to lead by the "lowest common denominator of morality." "Am I required in a democracy to conform my efforts in the political arena to his bloody notion of what is right with regard to the lives of tiny babies?" he asked. "What he's trying to say here is, unless everybody agrees, we have no right to fight for what we believe." "What the senator is saying there, in essence, is that 'I can't seek to pass legislation, for example, that bans partial-birth abortion, because there are people in the culture who don't see that as a moral issue,' " Dobson said. "And if I can't get everyone to agree with me, than it is undemocratic to try to pass legislation that I find offensive to the Scripture.

Now, that is a fruitcake interpretation of the Constitution." In a stunning display of ignorance- and in a speech you will NOT see in the mainstream media, because even they apparently understand how ignorant Obama was on the issue, Obama exposes his disdain for Christians, and exposes his disdain for the word of God, by taking the typical, petty, ignorant position, that the bible advocated slavery and the stoning of children, apparently implying that Christians should live their faith by reinstating customs that were obviously secular laws that were in place in a time long ago. Obama not so subtly implied that Christians are hypocrites because they dont agree to put themselves back under the laws of Moses that are no logner relevent to Christians today! The laws of Moses were a Jewish-only set of laws.

Barack Obama claims he found the Lord, whatever that means to him, but his obvious contempt for Gods word exposes the fact that Christ is not the one in control of his heart. His speech was a blatant misrepresentation of Christianity, and it was a speech whose intent was to malign and denigrate Christians, and to denigrate this great nation of ours. Stoning children for blatant disrespect of parents and of God, was a Jewish-only commandment meant to purge evil from among Gods elected people. Nowhere in the bible does God command anyone other than His own elected people, the Jews, to purge evil in such a manner. Barack Obama however is apparently too ignorant of biblical truth to realize this fact, and apparently he feels that he is big enough to call Gods commandments toward the Jews into question?

Obama is also apparently too ignorant of Gods word to understand that Christians today are not under the law of Moses, and that many edicts in the bible were meant to tell the people that they needed to obey ALL laws, even the secular laws which included laws that allowed slaves, and that the Jews were not just bound to the laws that God instated, but also to the cultural laws at that time. Obama may not like that- because it completely refutes his petty attempt at maligning God, God's word, Christians and this great nation of ours. Obama may claim to be a Christian, and he may even succeed in fooling a couple of people, but to those who know better, we see very clearly that his words betray what he claims his heart stands for.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Am not surprised that these Obamaniacs have sold their souls and birthrights for a piece of bread (Green cards/citizenship) like Esau did. Below is a videoclip of what your "messiah" truly believes about Jesus and the Bible.

wow. Such a warm Christlike post. lol James Dobson... the same guy who openly told us not to vote for the negro in 2008? the same guy who told us that interracial relationships is against the will of God?

Yep such credibility.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
davidylan:

wow. Such a warm Christlike post. lol James Dobson... the same guy who openly told us not to vote for the negro in 2008? the same guy who told us that interracial relationships is against the will of God?

Yep such credibility.

Don't be tendentious. Back up your allegations with facts?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be tendentious. Back up your allegations with facts?

Wait... and you backed yours with what facts again? the youtube rants of a few deluded folks? Obama's gay partner is?

You are certainly blind and dumb if you are not aware of Dobson's point of view with regard to interracial couples.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
davidylan:

Wait... and you backed yours with what facts again? the youtube rants of a few deluded folks?

You may call them rants but they are more than two or three witnessess which makes it credible:

"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established"
(Deuteronomy 19:15).

davidylan:

Obama's gay partner is?

Carry out your own research.

davidylan:

You are certainly blind and dumb if you are not aware of Dobson's point of view with regard to interracial couples.

There's no need for traducing. Supply your evidence. Youtube videoclips and google are permitted, use them.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
edoreedore:

Tnx for this research on obama, nice work, additionally, why are you wasting your time arguing with someone that. Wants to deny the truth. You have played your path, let those that are smart see and learn for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against wicked spirits. Even from. Their utterrances you will know.

You are welcome, anytime. Thanks for your advice. You are probably right.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You may call them rants but they are more than two or three witnessess which makes it credible:

There are many innocent people in jail because the police got more than 2 or 3 people to bear false witness against them.

OLAADEGBU:
Carry out your own research.

I did, long ago.

OLAADEGBU:
There's no need for traducing. Supply your evidence. Youtube videoclips and google are permitted use them.

Where is yours? Again as i said... youtube videos from those with an agenda is nonsense.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by TableLeg(m): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2013
Dumb thread created by another mentally deranged and jobless nairalander!!!
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
davidylan:

There are many innocent people in jail because the police got more than 2 or 3 people to bear false witness against them.

So are you also reiterating what your role model Obama, said about the "unreliability" of the Bible as shown in the video-clip above?

davidylan:

I did, long ago.

Where is it?

davidylan:

Where is yours? Again as i said... youtube videos from those with an agenda is nonsense.

They are in the video clips I posted, if you contest any of them why don't you do so with your own researched evidence and post it here?

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06am On Dec 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4

Bible prophecy in the book of Daniel insinuates that the man of sin would be gay, could the POTUS be gay as this videoclip portrays? There are damning evidences that this man is Gay or bisexual that the press is suppressing. Could this be true?

The jury is still out. cool

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2022

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The jury is still out. cool

Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election
Tucker Carlson insisted it was 'really clear' that Obama had gay relations but that the media chose not to report on it
He accused the former president's team of threatening to ban anyone who reported on it from access to the campaign in 2008
The former Fox News host, 54, pointed to the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999
By KAMAL SULTAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 08:38, 31 August 2023

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men - but the media failed to report it ahead of the 2008 presidential election.

The former Fox News host repeated the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999.

Full Story
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election
Tucker Carlson insisted it was 'really clear' that Obama had gay relations but that the media chose not to report on it
He accused the former president's team of threatening to ban anyone who reported on it from access to the campaign in 2008
The former Fox News host, 54, pointed to the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men - but the media failed to report it ahead of the 2008 presidential election.

The former Fox News host repeated the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999.

Full Story

The allegation, which emerged while then-Senator Obama was gearing up for the presidential election, was roundly condemned as an attempted political hatchet-job.

But Carlson claimed Wednesday that it was 'really clear' that Obama had been having a gay affair. He claimed the media didn't run the story because the Obama campaign team threatened to refuse access to the Democratic candidate.

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.'

DailyMail.com has contacted Obama's representatives for comment.

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men ahead of the 2008 presidential election

The former Fox News host insisted it was 'really clear' that Obama (pictured with his wife Michelle) had gay relations but that the media chose not to report on it

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said "I'll sign an affidavit" and he did, "I'll do a lie detector" and he did,' he added.

'I smoked crack with Barack Obama and had sex with him", that was obviously true.'

Carlson was referencing the claims made by convicted felon Sinclair at the National Press Club in 2008 while Obama was running for president.

He said nobody reported on it due to threats from the Obama campaign.

'Nobody reported it not because they were squeamish about sex or drugs but because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign,' he said. 'So, they didn't report on it.'

'The amount of lying in the media about it was unbelievable.

'This happens all the time up and down government.'

Sinclair, who has spent time in prison for forgery, fraud and larceny, alleged that Obama, who was then a Senator, bought and smoked cocaine before having sex with him.

He also made another claim that the former president had another male lover and was connected to his death. These were detailed in Sinclair's self-published 2009 book 'Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?'.

Sinclair, who served time in prison Arizona, Florida and Colorado, ran to become mayor of Florida town Cocoa in 2018.

He defended his allegations again during his failed campaign and said: 'I don’t need to say anything more.

'My book speaks for itself, and I do not backtrack anything that I said at that press conference.'

Carlson, 54, pointed to the accusation of Larry Sinclair (pictured) who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999

Carlson accused the former president's team of threatening to ban anyone who reported on it from access to the campaign

Sinclair, who has spent time in prison for forgery, fraud and larceny, alleged that Obama, who was then a Senator, bought and smoked cocaine before having sex with him

At the time, Sinclair was dismissed by the media as a man with an extensive criminal record 'with a specialty in crimes involving deceit'.

But Carlson insisted the allegations were true. He said: 'The Larry Sinclair thing, that definitely happened.

'I talked to Larry Sinclair about it. Definitely it happened.

'Larry Sinclair has been in and out of prison 40 years ago, he's got a criminal record by definition and he's poor, he's got a disordered life, he's missing a tooth.

'I think he has a record of deception but this story if you listen to it in detail, is clearly true.'

He added: 'It's not going to change the world that Barack Obama likes dudes, I think this was well-known.'

Carlson also pointed to a redacted 1982 letter Obama sent to his ex girlfriend in which he detailed his gay sex fantasy.

'Barack Obama said so himself in a letter to his girlfriend. That's Barack Obama's business. I am not attacking him for liking dudes,' the former Fox News host said.

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the previously-redacted portion of the letter, which was obtained by the New York Post.

Obama described homosexuality as a way to detach from the present and potentially evade the recurring theatrics of earthly existence.

'In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life.'

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy was revealed in a newly obtained 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the redacted portion of the letter

He admitted to a daily intellectual connection with men, but claims it was solely within the realms of imagination.

'You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination,' he said in the letter reported by the Post.

The letter, over 40 years old, was addressed to a former girlfriend and has resurfaced due to the extensive interview conducted by biographer David Garrow.

Obama explored the concept of an androgynous mindset, expressing his desire for a perspective that encompasses people as a whole, rather than segregating them into gender categories.

'My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men,' he said.

Despite these confessions, Obama admitted in the letter that he has accepted his identity as a male and chooses to live by it.

'But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency,' he added.

Obama has been married to his wife Michelle, 59, since 1992 and share daughters Malia, 25, and Sasha, 22.

Obama has also come out in the past against homosexual marriage. He changed his view while in the White House, and helped celebrate the federal legalization of same-sex marriage in 2015

Obama has been married to his wife Michelle, 59, since 1992 and share daughters Malia, 25, and Sasha, 22

He has also come out in the past against homosexual marriage.

In 2004, Obama declared: 'I don't think marriage is a civil right,' and said he believed that homosexuality is 'not a choice.'

He changed his view while in the White House, and helped celebrate the federal legalization of same-sex marriage in 2015.

Carlson also hit out at the Biden Administration on The Adam Carolla Show and said they would do anything to win the election, including go to war with Russia.

'They are going to go to war with Russia, that’s what they are going to do,' he claimed.

'There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia in the next year.

'It’s a political matter, they need to declare war footing in order to assume war powers, in order to win.'

He added: 'I think we could Tonkin Gulf our way into it where all of a sudden missiles land in Poland and the Russians did it, our NATO ally has been attacked. We’re going to war.

'If you are worried about that you have to put as much pressure as you can on the Republican House senate to force a peace which can be done.'

Full Story
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Out With The Old
A.F. BRANCO on August 30, 2023 at 5:00 am

Michelle Obama 2024

Are they ready to let ol' Joe go and bring in Michelle Obama to run against Pres. Trump? Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Kanye West Reveals The SHOCKING Truth About Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJTERjtnWTE
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58am On Sep 05, 2023
CANDACE OWENS HAS PROOF THAT OBAMA HAD SEX WITH A MAN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dt5ixEpv6w
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2023
I Was Shocked to Learn This...
Candace Owens Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrCvifwAto

Tucker Carlson recently claimed that Barack Obama enjoyed smoking crack and having gay sex but that this was covered up by the media ahead of the 2008 election. Today, I'm doing a deep dive into those claims and revealing the shocking truth about Obama's alleged double life. Plus, a principal at an elementary school in Oklahoma is a locally known drag queen and was also once accused of possessing child pornography. And, Nick Carter wins a legal battle with a woman who accused him of rape.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Tucker Carlson INTERVIEWS Obama's 1999 EX LOVER! PROOF Obama Smoked Crack & S*X with Men!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDbmsKRFrTs
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2023
IS SHE A MAN?! | The Truth Of Barack & Michelle Obama... *MUST WATCH*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMMFcV4taA
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Tucker Carlson Interviews Man Who Claims To Have Had Sex With Barack Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaPz9KVN4c&t=40s

Tucker Carlson talked with Larry Sinclair, a man who says he had sex with Barack Obama.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2023
*TUCKER SAYS- WE HAVE PROOF OBAMA WAS HAVING SEX WITH A MAN & SMOKING CRACK! *MUST WATCH*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfFltfaZ2I
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Malia Obama seen after Larry Sinclair's bombshell claims about her dad

She appears in good spirits 💙

Full Story

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.