Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14727 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you reject His mercy that was displayed when Jesus was crucified on the cross you will be left with the terrifying prospect of facing an Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient God who would be rightly angry at you for committing the crime of treason. shocked

Yeah, yeah. He'll just kick you out among those that he said will call for him but he will declare that he knows them not. A lot of fun will be had at your expense.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a miscreant. Didn't you say that you will be having none of God's mercy?

Don't be a criminal. Weren't you bearing false witness?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

After bearing false witness, you can try speaking your "Heavenly language" in Hell. The devil probably won't care for it while he's roasting you extra crispy.

Are you gay by any chance because of the way you blindly defend Obama on this thread? If you have any evidence contrary to the ones given by the whistleblower please share it here.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

Yeah, yeah. He'll just kick you out among those that he said will call for him but he will declare that he knows them not. A lot of fun will be had at your expense.

Your illogical fallacy is beginning to rear its ugly head. shocked
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Are you gay by any chance because of the way you blindly defend Obama on this thread. If you have any evidence contrary to the one given by the whistleblower please share it here.

Whether or not I'm gay is irrelevant. What bothers me is that you're bearing false witness and will end up in Hell cooking for eternity. You really should try to address arguments rather than speculating on my orientation.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your illogical fallacy is beginning to rear its ugly head. shocked

And like the usual Nairaland Christian, you're unable to actually point out the fallacy. Please try to point out the actual fallacy.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2013
atheists, christians... sitting on their respective thrones condemning each other to hell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a miscreant. Didn't you say that you will be having none of God's mercy?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

You've read the passage and you've read my comments so exactly what words or phrases don't you understand?
your grief about Jeptha's daughter.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2013
davidylan: atheists, christians... sitting on their respective thrones condemning each other to hell. grin
humpty dumpty stirs in the abyss.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2013
Image123:

See here.

thehomer:

She didn't reject his mercy. He simply didn't show his mercy like he did to Abraham's son. Maybe it was because she wasn't male. We all know how important males are to God except when he commands genocide. In that case, we save the virgin females for him.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2013
davidylan: atheists, christians... sitting on their respective thrones condemning each other to hell. grin

Ooh atheists now get to have thrones. Let's just remember that it was Jesus and his fellow Christians that started this Hell business.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

Whether or not I'm gay is irrelevant. What bothers me is that you're bearing false witness and will end up in Hell cooking for eternity. You really should try to address arguments rather than speculating on my orientation.

Why is it not relevant? This thread is about Obama's sexual orientation. The fact that you wouldn't admit or deny your sexual orientation only makes it more obvious as to why you are quick to defend this lifestyle whenever I bring the topic up.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

And like the usual Nairaland Christian, you're unable to actually point out the fallacy. Please try to point out the actual fallacy.

Your ingannation on this thread for instance.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
davidylan:

atheists, christians... sitting on their respective thrones condemning each other to hell. grin

And what side of the fence are you sitting on?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Image123:

I wonder why thehomer is being lugubrious about Jephta's daughter. undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Image123:

humpty dumpty stirs in the abyss.

Humpty dumpty has been sitting dangerously and precariously on the wall for too long. grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

Don't be a criminal. Weren't you bearing false witness?

What's your proof? Exposure to the Son may prevent burning but those who reject the love of God will receive His rod of Judgment.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

See here.

i still do not understand your grief and all the shriek about mercy. Can you be more direct, I'm beginning to doubt one of us understanding of that passage?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Why is it not relevant? This thread is about Obama's sexual orientation. The fact that you wouldn't admit or deny your sexual orientation only makes it more obvious as to why you are quick to defend this lifestyle wheneve I bring the topic up.

So what is the relevance of my own sexual orientation? I'm not Obama neither do I have to be homosexual to understand that bigotry isn't right.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your ingannation on this thread for instance.

Please quote my fallacious statement and show its formal or informal name.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What's your proof? Exposure to the Son may prevent burning but those who reject the love of God will receive His rod of Judgment.

Like the rod he gave Mary? grin

The fact that you've not been able to meet your burden of proof means that you don't really have evidence that is good enough to justify your accusation.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Image123:
i still do not understand your grief and all the shriek about mercy. Can you be more direct, I'm beginning to doubt one of us understanding of that passage?

What word or phrase is confusing to you? I used short words and simple sentences so if you don't understand what I said, then the problem doesn't lie with me.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
thehomer:

Yes. Like he had on Jephthah's daughter? Or like he had on those Canaanites whose massacre he ordered? If that is God's mercy, I'll be having none of it thank you.
thehomer:

She didn't reject his mercy. He simply didn't show his mercy like he did to Abraham's son. Maybe it was because she wasn't male. We all know how important males are to God except when he commands genocide. In that case, we save the virgin females for him.
your kingluness, it's the fallacy of irrelevant conclusion. Even at that expense, i still don't get your gloom on this passage. Perhaps, you may kindly rephrase.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Image123:

your kingluness, it's the fallacy of irrelevant conclusion. Even at that expense, i still don't get your gloom on this passage. Perhaps, you may kindly rephrase.

What does the word in bold mean?

How is it irrelevant to point out that the mercy of your God includes burning innocent people as a sacrifice to himself?

Exactly what word or phrase don't you understand? You quoted my posts there so simply highlight the words or phrases that you find confusing.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
^
The bold is an attempt to honour your royal gift the best i can.

The quoted is a classic ignoratio elenchi, king. BTW, why do you feel that the mercy of God includes burning innocent people as a sacrifice to Himself?

Its not the word, it's the whole quote, your perspective, your conclusion, your fallacy, i don't understand. Say hello to obama.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2013
thehomer:

So what is the relevance of my own sexual orientation? I'm not Obama neither do I have to be homosexual to understand that bigotry isn't right.

Because I have noticed that you always creep out of the woodworks whenever topics relating to Obama or LGBT are raised.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2013
thehomer:

Please quote my fallacious statement and show its formal or informal name.

Your worldview and objections are based on ingannation. tongue
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2013
thehomer:

Like the rod he gave Mary? grin

The fact that you've not been able to meet your burden of proof means that you don't really have evidence that is good enough to justify your accusation.

As you can see, you have no evidence to back up your claim. All is based on the foundation of speculations and assumptions which you use as your presuppositions. shocked
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_MZtG6xY0

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,” Madsen told WND.

WND also spoke with a member of the East Bank Club in Chicago, who confirmed Obama was a member there and was known to be a homosexual. The upscale fitness club, which has some 10,000 members, is not a “gay” facility. But it’s one of a number of places identified by the Chicago homosexual community as a “gay gym,” where homosexuals meet and engage in sexual activity.

In April, WND reported a federal judge dismissed a libel case against Larry Sinclair, a homosexual who claimed Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign had paid to rig a polygraph test regarding Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

WND also reported former radical activist John Drew has said that when he met Obama when Obama was a student at Occidental College, he thought Obama and his then-Pakistani roommate were “gay” lovers.

In addition, rumors have swirled around Obama’s relationship with his personal aide and former “body man,” Reggie Love, who resurfaced on the eve of the Republican National Convention to support his old boss. Love resigned from the White House in November 2011 after compromising photographs of him as a college student received wide circulation.

WND also has documented in two separate articles, here and here, that Obama wore a gold band on his wedding ring finger from the time he attended Occidental College through his student days at Harvard Law School.

DuJan said that during Obama’s first presidential campaign, “there was fear in the gay community” about talking openly about Obama being homosexual, particularly after the murder in December 2007 of Donald Young, the openly gay choir director at Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ, who was known to be a close friend of Obama.

“People did not want to talk openly about Obama being gay,” he said.

“Then, when we saw how Larry Sinclair was demonized, anybody who would expose Obama worried they would be silenced if they dared to speak the truth about Obama’s gay life,” DuJan said.

‘Obama’s secrets’

DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”

He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.

DuJan insisted that while he’s a supporter of Hillary Clinton, he holds no personal animus toward Obama. He said he campaigned for Clinton in 2008 “because I had waited for years for her to be able to run.”

“I opposed Obama not because I’m a racist, or that I hate Obama, I just knew the type of person Obama associated with in Chicago,” he said.

He pointed to Obama’s association with convicted Chicago real estate magnate Tony Rezko, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright.

“Obama was a dirty politician that the media never wanted to vet – that’s what concerned me about Obama,” Du Jan said.

DuJan spoke further of his claims about Obama in an interview Monday night on Andrea Shea King’s show on BlogTalkRadio.com, which included questions from WND during the last half of the show.

Man’s Country

Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.

“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city,” Madsen wrote.

He said the bathhouse, “Man’s Country,” catered “to older men,” noting “it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s ‘grand old bathhouses.’”

Madsen wrote his 2010 report after traveling to Chicago to interview bartenders and customers at several “gay” bars.

DuJan gave WND a list of “gay” bars in Chicago where older customers hang out and tell stories about how Obama, prior to 2004, frequented visited to pick up men for sex, including several on Halstead Street, widely known as an “uber-gay Chicago street.

Writing in HillBuzz.org Tuesday, DuJan said rooms at Man’s Country bathhouse are still referred to as the “presidential suite,” or the “Oral Office,” because “the current President used to haunt the place when he was a just another Illinois state senator that no one had ever heard of or cared about.”

DuJan said he believes that, someday, “all of this is going to be as public knowledge as JFK’s affair with Marilyn Monroe and the other women he cavorted with while married to Jackie.”

“Someday,” he said, “in the next 10-20 years, everyone will know all about Man’s Country, and the place will no doubt get a plaque of sometime commemorating that place as a gay hangout for the future leader of the free world.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/#psiT3T68KsRmPJRT.99
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image123: ^
The bold is an attempt to honour your royal gift the best i can.

The quoted is a classic ignoratio elenchi, king. BTW, why do you feel that the mercy of God includes burning innocent people as a sacrifice to Himself?

That is what happened to Jephthah's daughter on God's behalf.

Image123:
Its not the word, it's the whole quote, your perspective, your conclusion, your fallacy, i don't understand. Say hello to obama.

If you understand English Language, then you shouldn't be finding anything I said confusing. What is the fallacy and where did I commit this fallacy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Prophet TB Joshua's 50th Birthday / Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.