Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14731 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

What is the fallacy that I committed?

image123 had earlier explained this to you. And now you are making a straw man's argument.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

Yeah but he does believe in "virgins" like Mary who he will give his rod to.

This is another instance of your sophistry.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

It won't make a difference. The numbers are against you and your house.

Let me give you an example of what happened to an enemy of God's people:

"And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den" (Daniel 6:24)

You should learn a lesson here that when a man fights against the ways of God, he often passes his godless sentiments onto his loved ones and leads his family into a fearful fate. But the children of those who love the ways of God will be for signs and wonders. The choice is up to you to decide where you want to lead your loved ones into. As for me and my loved ones are for signs and wonders and we shall serve the Lord.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2013
Image123:

laugh make me put leg above my head sha.

We can see that thehomer is also befuddled, bemused, flummoxed and flabbergasted with the story of Jepthah's daughter. grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We can see that thehomer is also befuddled, bemused, flummoxed and flabbergasted with the story of Jepthah's daughter. grin
discombobulated is an understatement bro.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2013
Image123:

discombobulated is an understatement bro.

Unless he is perfidious he should be able to learn a lesson or two with this article to buttress your summation:

Jephthah's Daughter

"Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD’S and I will offer it up for a burnt offering" (Judges 11:31)

The story of Jephthah has been a stumbling block to many who interprete it as teaching that Jephthah sacrificed his daughter to God as a burnt offering. As Jephthah was preparing to face the Ammonite armies, he had made the vow recorded in our text, if God would only give him the victory. His only child-a beloved daughter-was then first to meet him at his return, and so it was she who had to be offered.

It should be remembered, however, that Jephthah was a man of true faith (Hebrews 11:32,33), and he would never have vowed to disobey God’s prohibition against human sacrifice. The problem is that the Hebrew conjunction waw (translated “and” in our text) is very flexible in meaning depending on context. Here, “or” is better than “and.”

That is, Jephthah vowed that whatever first came out to meet him would be dedicated to the Lord: if a person came out (Jepthah was probably thinking of a servant), he or she would be dedicated to God’s service at the tabernacle, as Hannah later dedicated Samuel (1 Samuel 1:11). Or, if an animal from his flock came out, it would be sacrificed.

His daughter, out of love for her father and gratitude to God for His deliverance from the Ammonites, insisted that her father keep his vow. Since that meant that she, as a perpetual servant at the tabernacle, could never have a husband and children, she "bewailed her virginity" for two months (not her impending death) and then "returned to her father," so that he could keep his vow, and throughout her life, "she knew no man" (Judges 11:38,39). Instead of a strange tale of human sacrifice, this is the story of the love of a God-fearing father and daughter for each other and for their Lord. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:43pm On May 03, 2013
Image123: ^
you may want to open another thread on this. The vow was to surely dedicate what he met. And offer IT as a burnt sacrifice. It's weird to think that he was expecting a human being considering the pronouns of the vow and his disappointment on meeting his daughter. Its against the law to offer something unacceptable, that's a core reason why God punished the former inhabitants of Canaan. Your private deductions disagree with everything biblical.

What do you think "IT" referred to?

Why do you think he was disappointed? Let me tell you. It was because he didn't want to roast his daughter to your God.

Yeah right it is against the law yet your God once asked Abraham to do it and according to the more modern strains, it is what he did with Jesus. Your God could have rejected it by conjuring up another ram, but he didn't.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:44pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't know the meaning of befuddlement let me get you out of your misery. It means confusion that is as a result of failure to understand. You have even exposed your befuddlement at the biblical story of Jephtah's daughter.

And this is your failure with language and communication. When you're communicating, you're supposed to avoid being confusing not to be deliberately causing it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:45pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

image123 had earlier explained this to you. And now you are making an straw man's argument.

Did you actually read my response to that accusation?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:47pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is another instance of your sophistry.

How is it sophistry? Your Bible claims that he gave Mary his rod and that resulted in Jesus. Read your own Bible.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:51pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let me give you an example of what happened to an enemy of God's people:

"And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den" (Daniel 6:24)

You should learn a lesson here that when a man fights against the ways of God, he often passes his godless sentiments onto his loved ones and leads his family into a fearful fate. But the children of those who love the ways of God will be for signs and wonders. The choice is up to you to decide where you want to lead your loved ones into. As for me and my loved ones are for signs and wonders and we shall serve the Lord.

So you're really justifying the killing of someone's children and the rest of their family because of the beliefs of one person? Well that is why your bearing of false witness will damn your entire family. So, just stop bearing false witness.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:07pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Unless he is perfidious he should be able to learn a lesson or two with this article to buttress your summation:

OLAADEGBU, you and your creationism source are adding to the Bible.

This is how that chapter ended.

KJV:
And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
Jdg 11:38

And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
Jdg 11:39

That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.
Jdg 11:40

What was the vow? Why was she being mourned for four days a year if she was still alive? Was Samuel being mourned? What they're saying is that she was roasted for God as a virgin as if that makes things better.

This is why it looks like you're going to send yourself with your family to Hell with your new additions to the Bible.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

What do you think "IT" referred to?

Why do you think he was disappointed? Let me tell you. It was because he didn't want to roast his daughter to your God.

Yeah right it is against the law yet your God once asked Abraham to do it and according to the more modern strains, it is what he did with Jesus. Your God could have rejected it by conjuring up another ram, but he didn't.
you may open another thread to discuss this or keep dreaming to satisfaction. i'll join you there. back to obama i suppose.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2013
thehomer:

And this is your failure with language and communication. When you're communicating, you're supposed to avoid being confusing not to be deliberately causing it.

You should have consulted your thesaurus if you are still flummoxed with the word befuddlement. It defines it as a mental state that is characterised by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behaviour.

If you are obfuscated by the word befuddlement how will you not be bewildered when it comes to Biblical accounts as you are here displaying regarding Jephthah's daughter? undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2013
thehomer:

How is it sophistry? Your Bible claims that he gave Mary his rod and that resulted in Jesus. Read your own Bible.

This is why I don't believe there's anything called atheism, it's just a term for those who deliberately suppress the truth of God's words in unrighteousness.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness (Romans 1:18).
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2013
thehomer:

So you're really justifying the killing of someone's children and the rest of their family because of the beliefs of one person? Well that is why your bearing of false witness will damn your entire family. So, just stop bearing false witness.

"Atheists" are amoral and have no moral absolutes. How should anyone expect you to respect people's family when you don't even respect the One who gave you life?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2013
thehomer:

OLAADEGBU, you and your creationism source are adding to the Bible.

This is how that chapter ended.

What you should know is that my Bible teaches me that "atheists" are not really atheists but do ultimately believe in God in your heart of heart. My Bible teaches me that everyone knows God because God has manifested Himself to everyone.

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them" (Romans 1:19).

My Bible further tells me that God's existence is so obvious that any so called atheist who suppresses the truth as I said earlier, is "without excuse"

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20).

Therefore, I know that you "atheists" only deny with your lips what you really know in your hearts for reasons best known to yourselves.

thehomer:
What was the vow? Why was she being mourned for four days a year if she was still alive? Was Samuel being mourned? What they're saying is that she was roasted for God as a virgin as if that makes things better.

This is why it looks like you're going to send yourself with your family to Hell with your new additions to the Bible.

As image123 has proposed, open a new thread for us to address what you are confused about if you really what to know any better. This thread as you can see is about the sexual orientation of Obama and you have not given a definitive answer as to whether you are gay or not. I don't know why you are reluctant to declare your sexuality if you are really proud of it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by ooman(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2013
waste of NL space
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:29am On May 07, 2013
Image123:
you may open another thread to discuss this or keep dreaming to satisfaction. i'll join you there. back to obama i suppose.

Maybe I will.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:32am On May 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You should have consulted your thesaurus if you are still flummoxed with the word befuddlement. It defines it as a mental state that is characterised by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behaviour.

If you are obfuscated by the word befuddlement how will you not be bewildered when it comes to Biblical accounts as you are here displaying regarding Jephthah's daughter? undecided

Obviously, you do not understand the meanings of the words you've been using because as I pointed out, you stated that you wanted to be confusing. See my response to your statement here.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:34am On May 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is why I don't believe there's anything called atheism, it's just a term for those who deliberately suppress the truth of God's words in unrighteousness.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness (Romans 1:18).

I'm sure he had that in mind when he was giving Mary his rod since you're saying that it is true that he gave Mary his rod.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:36am On May 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"Atheists" are amoral and have no moral absolutes. How should anyone expect you to respect people's family when you don't even respect the One who gave you life?

I respect my parents.

Actually, it is you religious people that don't have any moral absolutes. With God, all things are permitted. That is why if God tells you to kill your parents, you kill them. If the tells you to kill your children, done. If he tells you to go ahead with genocide, I'm sure he doesn't have to ask you twice. Do you think such actions show respect for your own or other people's families?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:42am On May 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What you should know is that my Bible teaches me that "atheists" are not really atheists but do ultimately believe in God in your heart of heart. My Bible teaches me that everyone knows God because God has manifested Himself to everyone.

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them" (Romans 1:19).

My Bible further tells me that God's existence is so obvious that any so called atheist who suppresses the truth as I said earlier, is "without excuse"

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20).

Therefore, I know that you "atheists" only deny with your lips what you really know in your hearts for reasons best known to yourselves.

As image123 has proposed, open a new thread for us to address what you are confused about if you really what to know any better. This thread as you can see is about the sexual orientation of Obama and you have not given a definitive answer as to whether you are gay or not. I don't know why you are reluctant to declare your sexuality if you are really proud it.

Yeah yeah. It is from your Bible (or your interpretation of it) that we discover that your God had carnal knowledge of Mary. He made Mary commit adultery by giving her his "rod of happiness". He then forced Joseph to take care of his illegitimate child for a while. I don't know about you but that isn't looking good. Zeus too is a known philanderer. I wonder if those two Gods knew each other.

Based on the evidence before me, I think one can reasonable conclude that Obama isn't homosexual himself if you have good evidence showing otherwise, I would like to see it. My own sexual orientation isn't really relevant since as I'm sure you know, one doesn't have to be homosexual to realize that your bigotry is wrong.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

Obviously, you do not understand the meanings of the words you've been using because as I pointed out, you stated that you wanted to be confusing. See my response to your statement here.

I don't need to befuddle a man who is already confused. I took the pain to give you the definition of befuddlement and you still choose to remain perplexed? undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

I'm sure he had that in mind when he was giving Mary his rod since you're saying that it is true that he gave Mary his rod.

Don't be nescient. This is an example where you misinterpret, misconstrue, misrepresent and misunderstand the Bible, why then would you think I need to confuse a man with the facts when his mind is already made up into believing in fairy tales?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

I respect my parents.

If you really respect your parents you would acknowledge the One who brought your parents into existence. Let me give you an example of your emotional tantrum. Your denial of the existence of God is like that of a brat who is about to be disciplined by his dad. You then cover up, covering your eyes with your hands saying to your dad in anger that he doesn't exist.

thehomer:

Actually, it is you religious people that don't have any moral absolutes. With God, all things are permitted. That is why if God tells you to kill your parents, you kill them. If the tells you to kill your children, done. If he tells you to go ahead with genocide, I'm sure he doesn't have to ask you twice. Do you think such actions show respect for your own or other people's families?

If you behave morally at all you will not be consistent with atheism. Even though you quote the bible and expect others to behave morally but your philosophy or belief system doesn't comport with atheism. Why should there be an absolute standard of behaviour that everyone should live by if the universe and everyone living in it are just accidents of nature?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2013
ooman:

waste of NL space

You ran away from this the thread science confirms the bible when you couldn't stand the heat and you couldn't hold your own on the information thread only to rear your head here to say this? undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

Maybe I will.

The earlier you do that the better.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

Yeah yeah. It is from your Bible (or your interpretation of it) that we discover that your God had carnal knowledge of Mary. He made Mary commit adultery by giving her his "rod of happiness". He then forced Joseph to take care of his illegitimate child for a while. I don't know about you but that isn't looking good. Zeus too is a known philanderer. I wonder if those two Gods knew each other.

You don't have to be saturnine when reading the Bible. Keep your straw man's argument to yourself.

thehomer:

Based on the evidence before me, I think one can reasonable conclude that Obama isn't homosexual himself if you have good evidence showing otherwise, I would like to see it. My own sexual orientation isn't really relevant since as I'm sure you know, one doesn't have to be homosexual to realize that your bigotry is wrong.

Don't be sophistic when observing the evidence set before you. If this is how you atheists arrive at your unreasonable, unscientific, illogical and irrational conclusions then we should know that there is no limit to your denials of the existence of God and your sexualities respectively.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2013
I've just been grammarized.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2013
Image123:

I've just been grammarized.

Its only when he gets into cogitation wink that he will be able, by the grace of God, comprehend what is written in the Book of books.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2013
Back to the main topic:

Obama is crowned "America's first Gay President" and even places a colourful halo called gaylo on the popular newsweek magazine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's 50th Birthday / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.