Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14729 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2013
Yooguyz:

@ ola, find something doing abeg, watch t.v, read or book or let see...maybe try contesting for presidency in the next upcoming elections

Nah. I'll rather watch or read about the likes of Dr. Ben Carson seen in the videoclip below, lecturing Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfGm919A9o
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:17pm On May 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I don't need to befuddle a man who is already confused. I took the pain to give you the definition of befuddlement and you still choose to remain perplexed? undecided

Obviously you're intoxicated on cheap alcohol. Go back and read what your stated intentions were. I generously provided a link. Simply click it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:19pm On May 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be nescient. This is an example where you misinterpret, misconstrue, misrepresent and misunderstand the Bible, why then would you think I need to confuse a man with the facts when his mind is already made up into believing in fairy tales?

You mean the fairy tales in your Bible? Go on. Read it. And see how God gloriously administered his rod to Mary.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:23pm On May 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you really respect your parents you would acknowledge the One who brought your parents into existence. Let me give you an example of your emotional tantrum. Your denial of the existence of God is like that of a brat who is about to be disciplined by his dad. You then cover up, covering your eyes with your hands saying to your dad in anger that he doesn't exist.

Who says your God had anything to do with the existence of my parents? Given his general incompetence, I would be very surprised that he had a hand in bringing humans into existence not to talk about my parents.

Actually, it is nothing like your example since the "brat" can see his father but for some reason, God has hidden himself. He has become so adept at it that he's even left this universe into another dimension.

OLAADEGBU:
If you behave morally at all you will not be consistent with atheism. Even though you quote the bible and expect others to behave morally but your philosophy or belief system doesn't comport with atheism. Why should there be an absolute standard of behaviour that everyone should live by if the universe and everyone living in it are just accidents of nature?

Christianity is inconsistent with morality since if God ordered you to kill your parents, wife and children, you'll do it without hesitation. I as an atheist will reject any God who give such a command.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:28pm On May 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to be saturnine when reading the Bible. Keep your straw man's argument to yourself.

Don't be sophistic when observing the evidence set before you. If this is how you atheists arrive at your unreasonable, unscientific, illogical and irrational conclusions then we should know that there is no limit to your denials of the existence of God and your sexualities respectively.

I notice that as usual, you've tried to transfer your general incompetence to someone else. If you're unable to back up your own claims, be humble enough to accept that fact and grovel for forgiveness because with the way you're going, you'll end up in a pretty well reserved spot in that Hell you're so scared of.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:30pm On May 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Back to the main topic:

Obama is crowned "America's first Gay President" and even places a colourful halo called gaylo on the popular newsweek magazine.

If you had read the article, you'd have realized that they meant the first publicly gay friendly president but hey, don't let me stop your ignorant rants.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2013
thehomer:

Obviously you're intoxicated on cheap alcohol. Go back and read what your stated intentions were. I generously provided a link. Simply click it.

For your information, I don't do potation so try another one. The Pharisees were flabbergasted at the parables spoken by our Lord Jesus just as the skeptics become flummoxed with the use of Engrish grammar. wink
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2013
thehomer:

You mean the fairy tales in your Bible? Go on. Read it. And see how God gloriously administered his rod to Mary.

How does this address the point I made? This is another sophistic attempt by you to use a fallacious argument to counter the claim I made. Instead of you to address my assertion about your false theory of goo-to-you-via-the-zoo you went on a rabbit trail adventure.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2013
thehomer:

Who says your God had anything to do with the existence of my parents? Given his general incompetence, I would be very surprised that he had a hand in bringing humans into existence not to talk about my parents.

How are you sure that your birth certificate is accurate?

thehomer:

Actually, it is nothing like your example since the "brat" can see his father but for some reason, God has hidden himself. He has become so adept at it that he's even left this universe into another dimension.

Going by your illogical logic, can you see your medulla oblongata right now? if not how are you sure that you have a brain?

thehomer:

Christianity is inconsistent with morality since if God ordered you to kill your parents, wife and children, you'll do it without hesitation. I as an atheist will reject any God who give such a command.

Another fallacious argument. God doesn't order us to kill our loved ones it is amoral ones who killed their babies and sacrificed them to their gods just as liberals and atheists commit abortion today in their millions. God gave His only Son:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)

I know that you as an "atheist" do know the existence of God in your heart of heart but you just don't want to believe it. This is what is called a suppressed knowledge of God. You are just suppressing what you know to be true by convincing yourself that you don't believe in God. If this is not schizophrenia then I don't know what is.

The little brat knows that his dad exists but he covers his eyes in darkness insisting that he doesn't exist in his life anymore. This is what I will call emotional tantrums. Atheists show emotional tantrums when they spit up in the air at God.

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2013
emotional tantrums oh.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2013
Image123:

emotional tantrums oh.

Yes o my brother, all their emotional outbursts are not even based on any logical reason but for psychological ones. It is also a deep spiritual problem that requires us praying for them to see the gospel light.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:36pm On May 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

For your information, I don't do potation so try another one. The Pharisees were flabbergasted at the parables spoken by our Lord Jesus just as the skeptics become flummoxed with the use of Engrish grammar. wink

Yet you persist in your self delusion and self confusion. Simply read what you stated about your own intentions.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:38pm On May 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

How does this address the point I made? This is another sophistic attempt by you to use a fallacious argument to counter the claim I made. Instead of you to address my assertion about your false theory of goo-to-you-via-the-zoo you went on a rabbit trail adventure.

You were talking about fairy tales and confusion with facts. I was simply trying to help you along by showing you what is actually written in the Bible. For clarification, please answer this question with a yes or no. Did your God give Mary his rod?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:48pm On May 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

How are you sure that your birth certificate is accurate?

I'm sure enough. It indicates where I was born and lists my parents. Based on that evidence and the facts of the resemblance shared by members of my family, I think it is accurate enough.

OLAADEGBU:
Going by your illogical logic, can you see your medulla oblongata right now? if not how are you sure that you have a brain?

How does the example you've now introduced apply? What sort of child who has never seen his father become afraid of getting spanked by him? The example you've introduced merely shows your deep internal confusion and failure to understand and follow simple lines of thought.

OLAADEGBU:
Another fallacious argument. God doesn't order us to kill our loved ones it is amoral ones who killed their babies and sacrificed them to their gods just as liberals and atheist who commit abortion today in their millions. God gave His only Son:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)

Have you read your Bible? Your God ordered Abraham to kill his son but stopped him. He ordered his own son to commit suicide or he killed his own son depending on your view. He did nothing to save Jephthah's daughter being roasted on his behalf. He ordered the genocide of entire swathes of old people, young people and children. Yet you pop up and show your ignorance or dubiousness with this?

OLAADEGBU:
I know that you as an "atheist" does know in the existence of God in your heart of heart but you just don't to believe it. This is what is called a suppressed knowledge of God, you are just suppressing what you know to be true by convincing yourself that you don't believe in God. If this is not schizophrenic then tell me what it is?

I know that you as a "Christian" does know that your God doesn't exist in your heart of hearts but you just want to believe it. This is what is called the desire for a magic man in the sky. You are just suppressing what you know to be true by convincing yourself that you believe in a God. If this isn't schizophrenic, then tell me what is.

OLAADEGBU:
The little brat knows that his dad exists but he covers his eyes in darkness insisting that he doesn't exist in his life anymore. This is what I will call emotional tantrum. Atheists show emotional tantrums when they spit up in the air at God.

The little "Christian" knows that God doesn't exist yet he covers his eyes out of fear of reality insisting that he does exist in his life. This is what I call an emotional tantrum. "Christians" show emotional tantrums when they beg and grovel before the magic man in the sky.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2013
thehomer:
For clarification, please answer this question with a yes or no. Did your God give Mary his rod?
NO, king fallacy, no. You need help/deliverance not just clarification.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:30am On May 13, 2013
thehomer:

I notice that as usual, you've tried to transfer your general incompetence to someone else. If you're unable to back up your own claims, be humble enough to accept that fact and grovel for forgiveness because with the way you're going, you'll end up in a pretty well reserved spot in that Hell you're so scared of.

You don't have to be pecksniffian. Who is making the claims and what claim did they make if you can tell?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2013
thehomer:

If you had read the article, you'd have realized that they meant the first publicly gay friendly president but hey, don't let me stop your ignorant rants.

Don't be an Orwellian. You should know that the POTUS is a publicly gay friendly president for a reason, and that's what this thread is trying to establish.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On May 13, 2013
thehomer:

Yet you persist in your self delusion and self confusion. Simply read what you stated about your own intentions.

Since you are now aware that I don't do potation don't you think that you may be the one who is actually temulent? Watch the Doctor in the videoclip below and see how he used parables to drive home his point. Do you think 44 got the message?

OLAADEGBU:

Nah. I'll rather watch or read about the likes of Dr. Ben Carson seen in the videoclip below, lecturing Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfGm919A9o
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45am On May 13, 2013
thehomer:

You were talking about fairy tales and confusion with facts. I was simply trying to help you along by showing you what is actually written in the Bible. For clarification, please answer this question with a yes or no. Did your God give Mary his rod?

Don't be a korrigan. You believe that the Bible stories are fairy tales and yet you quote them to buttress your point. Don't you think that exposes the inconsistencies in your philosophy? As for your question, image123 has given you a laconic response.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30am On May 13, 2013
thehomer:

I'm sure enough. It indicates where I was born and lists my parents. Based on that evidence and the facts of the resemblance shared by members of my family, I think it is accurate enough.

You believe that evidence because you chose to. The Bible is the evidence that shows who created, what was created, when it was created, how it was created, why it was created and for how long it took to be created. He has even given you the freedom to choose what to believe. But you should be aware that with your free will comes responsibilities and you will surely give an account to your Creator whether you believe in Him or not.

thehomer:

How does the example you've now introduced apply? What sort of child who has never seen his father become afraid of getting spanked by him? The example you've introduced merely shows your deep internal confusion and failure to understand and follow simple lines of thought.

Don't be schizophrenic. The "deep internal confusion and failure to understand and follow simple lines of thought" are yours because you do believe in God and simultaneously, you don't believe that you believe in God.

thehomer:

Have you read your Bible? Your God ordered Abraham to kill his son but stopped him. He ordered his own son to commit suicide or he killed his own son depending on your view. He did nothing to save Jephthah's daughter being roasted on his behalf. He ordered the genocide of entire swathes of old people, young people and children. Yet you pop up and show your ignorance or dubiousness with this?

It is your choice to decide on which side of God you want to be. His Love or His Wrath? Your decision determines your destiny. God showered His mercy on the whole of humanity when our Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross. Grace is when we receive what we don't deserve and mercy is not receiving what we deserve. We all deserve the penalty of sin which is death but this was paid in full when Jesus died on the Cross. Will you receive God's grace and mercy, and live?

thehomer:

I know that you as a "Christian" does know that your God doesn't exist in your heart of hearts but you just want to believe it. This is what is called the desire for a magic man in the sky. You are just suppressing what you know to be true by convincing yourself that you believe in a God. If this isn't schizophrenic, then tell me what is.

Stop thinking meretriciously. The Bible tells us explicitly in Romans 1:20 as I quoted earlier, that you are without excuse because His existence is so obvious for everyone to see no matter how much you suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

thehomer:

The little "Christian" knows that God doesn't exist yet he covers his eyes out of fear of reality insisting that he does exist in his life. This is what I call an emotional tantrum. "Christians" show emotional tantrums when they beg and grovel before the magic man in the sky.

Don't be a pettifogger. Atheism is known for what is called behavioural inconsistencies. This is where your behaviour isn't congruent with what you claim to believe. For instance, an atheist evolutionist university professor that lectures his students that human beings are just a bundle of chemical accidents that happen by chance, and may even get accolades or degrees in such discipline. But when he gets home to his wife, if he's straight, then hugs his wife and children, kisses them not as chemical accidents but as people deserving of love and respect. Why show emotional love to mere chemical accidents if I may ask? undecided
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2013
oh my God.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
Image123:

oh my God.

Hi image123, how was the Lord's day? Our God is an awesome God! grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:06pm On May 13, 2013
Image123:
NO, king fallacy, no. You need help/deliverance not just clarification.

Go ahead and perform the deliverance. Just be sure to answer the simple question that has been answered in your Bible.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:07pm On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to be pecksniffian. Who is making the claims and what claim did they make if you can tell?

The person who started the thread and the very title of the thread answer these questions.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:14pm On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be an Orwellian. You should know that the POTUS is a publicly gay friendly president for a reason, and that's what this thread is trying to establish.

Now you're just lying rather than again begging for forgiveness. This was your very first post on this thread.

OLAADEGBU: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4

Bible prophecy in the book of Daniel insinuates that the man of sin would be gay, could the POTUS be gay as this videoclip portrays? There are damning evidences that this man is Gay or bisexual that the press is suppressing. Could this be true?

Notice the phrases in bold.

Why do you prevaricate rather than simply supplicating for clemency? Your own words are still up on the thread yet you choose to fib.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:17pm On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Since you are now aware that I don't do potation don't you think that you may be the one who is temulent? Watch the Doctor in the videoclip below and see how he used parables to drive home his point. Do you think the POTUS got the message?

The doctor is simply ignorant of good policy ideas. Can you show me five countries where those suggested policies have worked? I'm pretty sure that there are several countries that have universal healthcare coverage via both public and private means.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:19pm On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a korrigan. You believe that the Bible stories are fairy tales and yet you quote them to buttress your point, don't you think that exposes the inconsistencies in your philosophy? As for your question, image123 has given you a laconic response.

I'm quoting them to show you how ridiculous they are not as factual incidents. He didn't give actually answer the question. He simply waved his hand trying to confuse you and it looks like he did. The question is still before you. Please answer with a yes or no. Did your God give Mary his rod?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:36pm On May 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You believe that evidence because you chose to. The Bible is the evidence that shows who created, what was created, when it was created, how it was created, why it was created and for how long it took to be created. He has even given you the freedom to choose what to believe. But you should be aware that with your free will comes responsibilities and you will surely give an account to your Creator whether you believe in Him or not.

No I didn't choose to believe the evidence before me, it is simply a conclusion based on reasonable premises. Actually, the Bible is evidence of bronze age mythology. The fact that it has such an effect on your likes simply indicates to me the depth of confusion religion is capable of instilling in people.

OLAADEGBU:
Don't be schizophrenic. The "deep internal confusion and failure to understand and follow simple lines of thought" are yours because you do believe in God and simultaneously, you don't believe that you believe in God.

Actually, your schizophrenia is what is showing because so far, you've been unable to understand your own analogy and its implied conclusion. You also really don't believe in a God but you just believe that you believe in a God.

OLAADEGBU:
It is your choice to decide on which side of God you want to be. His Love or His Wrath? Your decision determines your destiny. God showered His mercy on the whole of humanity when our Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross. Grace is when we receive what we don't deserve and mercy is not receiving what we deserve. We all deserve the penalty of sin which is death but this was paid in full when Jesus died on the Cross. Will you receive God's grace and mercy, and live?

I'm sorry but a wrathful God is unworthy of worship. Just as an abusive parent is unworthy of having his opinion considered in raising children. In the words of Ingersoll, "Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my children, who had to drown His own?"

OLAADEGBU:
Stop thinking meretriciously. The Bible tells us explicitly in Romans 1:20 as I quoted earlier, that you are without excuse because His existence is so obvious for everyone to see no matter how much you suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

You're just suppressing that nagging thought that your God just doesn't exist. That is why you turn to bronze age mythology and stories that are centuries old. After all, why should anyone take Paul's opinions so seriously? A man who didn't know the worth of women or understand that people shouldn't be enslaved?

OLAADEGBU:
Don't be a pettifogger. Atheism is known for what is called behavioural inconsistencies. This is where your behaviour isn't congruent with what you claim to believe. For instance, an atheist evolutionist university professor that lectures his students that human beings are just a bundle of chemical accidents that happen by chance, and may even get accolades or degrees in such discipline. But when he gets home to his wife, if he's straight, then hugs his wife and children, kisses them not as chemical accidents but as people deserving of love and respect. Why show emotional love to mere chemical accidents if I may ask? undecided

Don't be mendacious. Christianity is known for what is called behavioural inconsistencies. This is where your behaviour isn't congruent with what you claim to believe. For instance, the Christian preacher who preaches that God is love yet thinks that such a God is right to command genocide and this preacher is willing to justify any action at all as coming from God. Christians simply show that with God, all atrocities are permitted. Why claim to love people yet torture and murder them without mercy if I may ask?

But have you considered that the atheist evolutionist university professor is a humanist and not just an atheist?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:37pm On May 13, 2013
Image123: oh my God.

Yes my son? Do you have a question?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2013
thehomer:

Go ahead and perform the deliverance. Just be sure to answer the simple question that has been answered in your Bible.
You need to come for deliverance, and be ready too. i may be pre-disposed to slap the living daylights out of you if you are not set for deliverance.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 3:52pm On May 14, 2013
Image123:
You need to come for deliverance, and be ready too. i may be pre-disposed to slap the living daylights out of you if you are not set for deliverance.

Another apostle of Oyeslapper. Maybe you would like to see that arm amputated without the benefit of anaesthesia.

Jesus could raise someone from the dead without meeting them. Why can't you simply tell me when you would like to have your deliverance session and I'll tell you whether or not it worked.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2013
thehomer:

Another apostle of Oyeslapper. Maybe you would like to see that arm amputated without the benefit of anaesthesia.

Jesus could raise someone from the dead without meeting them. Why can't you simply tell me when you would like to have your deliverance session and I'll tell you whether or not it worked.
lord of the fallacious, well i guess its ingrained in the genes. When you are set for deliverance, I'll give you further instructions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's 50th Birthday / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.