Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 (26779 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
I looked back at how different celebrities/politicians have been decorated with insults in 2012 on different reasons. Then I made a short list. They are

1. Goldie _This diva was among the finalists for the BBA 2012. During the competition, she was having an affair with Kenyan Star Prezzo. This did not go down well with some Nigerian audience of the show (maybe they believed that she was downgrading Nigeria via the act). After her eviction from the show, she received alot of insults on the internet.

2. GEJ _ He has been insulted more than any other president in the world in 2012. He was given the name 'Retardeen' but my Italian friend call him 'Retardinho'.
Wetin he do? Removal of fuel subsidy, not been able to get to the root of many probes, the list is endless.

3. Munachi _She celebrated her birthday recently & wore a dress which revealed some part of her breast. This thing vex plenty of her fans cos she received some yabis ontop d mata. Some even say na market she dey advertise (But me I no know which kind market she dey sell o, abi you know am?).

4. Diezani Alison Madueke _This woman is not a favorite among Nigerians. Since the time of the fuel subsidy removal, she's referred to as the Frog Eyed Woman. Wetin she do? You can state that.

5. Tonto Dike _Her new songs High & It's Over now have millions of views & downloads on internet. But it's like these songs earned her alot of hatred from music fans nationwide. She was renamed Toto Decay and a notable comedian even made jest of her recently.
Wetin she do? I can't really answer that but I know that she get many haters. Them say she no humble & she's saucy. From the time she tweeted that she will give N1million to anyone who know the meaning of her car's customised plate number 'Pokolo' (How the hell did she want people to know if she didn't say it). Need I say more about her cos you may get 'high until it's over'. Pls don't laugh!
6. Bola Ahmed Tinubu_Ah, Baba ni yen. The ACN Supremo, Asiwaju of Lagos.
Wetin he do? Na him be Governor of Lagos State between 1999-2007....Ok I remember more, he's allergic to PDP.
Others in my list are Terry G, Muhammadu Buhari, Don Jazzy & D'banj, Sanusi Lamido, Charlie Boy, Farooq Lawan, Olusegun Obasanjo, Aliko Dangote.

You can add to the list & possibly state reason(s) why that personality is insulted.

9 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by gamieboi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I looked back at how different celebrities/politicians have been decorated with insults in 2012 on different reasons. Then I made a short list. They are

1. Goldie _This diva was among the finalists for the BBA 2012. During the competition, she was having an affair with Kenyan Star Preezo. This did not go down well with some Nigerian audience of the show (maybe they believed that she was downgrading Nigeria via the act). After her eviction from the show, she received alot of insults on the internet.

2. GEJ _ He has been insulted more than any other president in the world in 2012. Wetin he do? Removal of fuel subsidy, not been able to get to the root of many probes, the list is endless.

3. Munachi _She celebrated her birthday recently & wore a dress which revealed some part of her breast. This thing vex plenty of her fans cos she received some yabis ontop d mata. Some even say na market she dey advertise.

4. Diezani Alison Madueke _This woman is not a favorite among Nigerians. Since the time of the fuel subsidy removal, she's referred to as the Frog Eyed Woman. Wetin she do? You can state that.

5. Tonto Dike _Her new songs High & It's Over now have millions of views & downloads on internet. But it's like these songs earned her alot of hatred from music fans nationwide. A notable comedian even made jest of her recently.
Wetin she do? I can't really answer that but I know that she get many haters. Them say she no humble & she's sultry. From the time she tweeted that she ll give N1million to anyone who know the meaning of her car's customised plate number 'Pokolo' (How the hell did she want people to know if she didn't say it). Need I say more about her cos you may get 'high until it's over'. Pls don't laugh!

Others in my list are Terry G, Don Jazzy & D'banj, Sanusi Lamido, Charlie Boy, Farooq Lawan, Aliko Dangote.

You can add to the list & possibly state reason(s) why that personality is insulted.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''na god go save us oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by dec2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Patience's husby for sure. grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by jericco1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lol...tonto dikeh worst oo...miss #POKO.. I wonder wetin e mean...fine girl like her...sooo valueless

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
gamieboi: '''''''''''''''''''''''''na god go save us oooooooooo
lol, my broda, shey u offend person ni?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ocee31(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think GEJ should top the list.
He has no rival when it comes to this issue.

24 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
jericco1: Lol...tonto dikeh worst oo...miss #POKO.. I wonder wetin e mean...fine girl like her...sooo valueless
ah!!!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Maxymilliano(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
You failed to include Reuben Abati, and Nairaland Political Supremo 'Beaf'... They are public figures in their own right. smiley

But GEJ lead the pack anytime, any day...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Revolva(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goodluck ebele jonathan aka fisherman aka slowpoke is the number one jare his wife patience is number two -

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fuel subsidy.. and maybe NigComSat
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by kayLion(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think Jonathan is the most abused buh I never abuse am before
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by tunapawizzy: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
1 the retardeen
2 Tonto Dikeh
3 Diezani
4 Facrook Lawan
5 Goldie

5 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ebamma3: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mukina= madam ban
Maclatunji= Osama bin laden pikin

18 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by bknight: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
His senselessncy, d Executive Fool: Dr. Retardeen d 1st.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Willy7(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
@op,you forgot to add Chinua Achebe,Ojukwu, and by extension the igbo tribe (Biafra) that is giving some people sleepless nights and high Bp because of Achebe's new book (There was a country),Ojukwu's place in history and the latter's uniqueness (Hustling and die hard spirit).
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Maestronaija(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
na shoeless man n his wifyyy..............

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ziondaughter: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I looked back at how different celebrities/politicians have been decorated with insults in 2012 on different reasons. Then I made a short list. They are

1. Goldie _This diva was among the finalists for the BBA 2012. During the competition, she was having an affair with Kenyan Star Preezo. This did not go down well with some Nigerian audience of the show (maybe they believed that she was downgrading Nigeria via the act). After her eviction from the show, she received alot of insults on the internet.

2. GEJ _ He has been insulted more than any other president in the world in 2012. Wetin he do? Removal of fuel subsidy, not been able to get to the root of many probes, the list is endless.

3. Munachi _She celebrated her birthday recently & wore a dress which revealed some part of her breast. This thing vex plenty of her fans cos she received some yabis ontop d mata. Some even say na market she dey advertise.

5. Tonto Dike _Her new songs High & It's Over now have millions of views & downloads on internet. But it's like these songs earned her alot of hatred from music fans nationwide. A notable comedian even made jest of her recently.
Wetin she do? I can't really answer that but I know that she get many haters. Them say she no humble & she's sultry. From the time she tweeted that she ll give N1million to anyone who know the meaning of her car's customised plate number 'Pokolo' (How the hell did she want people to know if she didn't say it). Need I say more about her cos you may get 'high until it's over'. Pls don't laugh!

Others in my list are Terry G, Don Jazzy & D'banj, Sanusi Lamido, Charlie Boy, Farooq Lawan, Aliko Dangote.

tell me, with all the insults has it reduced their income or selt esteem? in life people must talk even wen there is nothing to talk about. the most important tin is make urself happy 1st cos there is no way u can please human beings, no mata how hard u try

11 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Eneze1(f): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
President Jonathan top the list anytime anyday
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by olu4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its Jonathan na,cos the rest were seasonal. But as the Jona,its everyday. Atleast we've forgotten about Goldie and d rest
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Denlightened(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
1)GEJ
2)Tinubu)only on nairaland.
3)Tonto Dikeh(ck)
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by koolet: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
wat of jega, or u forgot obasanjo by edris abdlkareem?? grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Nov1ce(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's obviously GEJ naaa...
No be una call am 'Odechukwu'...
Hehehe!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by rexfada(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Prof. Barth Nnaji before and during his removal as the Minister of Power. PHCN Staff disd this man like no man's business, some even celebrated his removal from office.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by highlandre(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's me, Akpors grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by vm26: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2012

Did Goldie embarrass by being in a relationship with Prezzo or by imposing herself on the guy and acting very desperate.why r u sugarcoating

5 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by chrisxxx(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Una no mention Sanusi. Na him dey engineer GEJ Bleep up.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by TableLeg(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ thunder fire your blockos!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Denlightened(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
[quote
author=Willy7]@op,you forgot to add Chinua Achebe and by extension the
igbo tribe giving some people sleepless nights and high Bp because of
the former's new book (There was a country) and the latter's uniqueness
(Hustling and die hard spirit).

wetin Igbos do you and how did Achebe's book attract a quarter of the insults OBJ has received this year?
obviously,busy bodies lyk you cannot have rest of mind untill they have insulted Ndigbo in one way or the other.
why not call the police if you hated us this much.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by nairalady(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Boa4u: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmm -general/d slow poke wife
-D CBN boss sanuthief
facrok lawanthief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Toni Tones' Goes Braless To AFRIFF Closing Ceremony / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.