Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186647 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2013
eastermaris: I have a challenge and cnt really give all the details.
For my ogas already in the system,am asked to come for screening in benin.
Is there any way i would know the state of origin i was shortlisted with at the screening venue b4 facing the panel?
I have applied in many places either using bayelsa or edo as origin(dad and mum) recently i lost my record as i have given up on inec,now i have been called.I need to knw which of the states i filled in so as to knw the origin cert to take (i have both).Can i find out at the venue and hw?
Pls i need ur experience
Thank God u av both. Pick one of d states when u get Dr. It's 3 states, try and check ur name in one and if its nt Dr u move to d oda. They will first group according to state ok, then from Dr move closer to d list to verify where ur name falls. Be bold ok. Gud luck
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by pinaroll: 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
My people mine is in PH next week but can you believe that I do not have even a statement of result to present. My name was wrongly spelt in the statement so I had to go back to school some years ago to reapply for another one and was asked to submit that one before a new one can be issued. I have not gone back since then, now the time is too short, can't get it before monday, will my Post Graduate result cover up? Though I have my first degree transcript.
Also pls I will like to know what and what to expect. Was there any current affairs question or just about INEC?
Thank you
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: Thank God u av both. Pick one of d states when u get Dr. It's 3 states, try and check ur name in one and if its nt Dr u move to d oda. They will first group according to state ok, then from Dr move closer to d list to verify where ur name falls. Be bold ok. Gud luck

May the good lord bless u.Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2013
pinaroll: My people mine is in PH next week but can you believe that I do not have even a statement of result to present. My name was wrongly spelt in the statement so I had to go back to school some years ago to reapply for another one and was asked to submit that one before a new one can be issued. I have not gone back since then, now the time is too short, can't get it before monday, will my Post Graduate result cover up? Though I have my first degree transcript.
Also pls I will like to know what and what to expect. Was there any current affairs question or just about INEC?
Thank you
do not in anyway show ur Post graduate/ BSc- First class. Mst especially MSc. Dat wil b auto disqualification.
Transcript won't b accepted. If u had com wit d wrongly spelt result wit an affidavit, it wud hv bn better. Sincerely u might need to goto Abuja latter to get ur letter of appointment. If u don't act fast u might miss dis opportunity.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2013
pinaroll: My people mine is in PH next week but can you believe that I do not have even a statement of result to present. My name was wrongly spelt in the statement so I had to go back to school some years ago to reapply for another one and was asked to submit that one before a new one can be issued. I have not gone back since then, now the time is too short, can't get it before monday, will my Post Graduate result cover up? Though I have my first degree transcript.
Thank you
do not in anyway show ur Post graduate/ BSc- First class. Not even in ur CV; Mst especially MSc. Dat wil b auto disqualification.
Transcript won't b accepted. If u had com wit d wrongly spelt result wit an affidavit, it wud hv bn better. Sincerely u might need to goto Abuja latter to get ur letter of appointment. If u don't act fast u might miss dis opportunity.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: I'm a lady ok.it is well. Pls, so sorry for dt.
sorry for that error ma'am
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2013
Alveez:

@longerzeez : if eventually I can't get d original certificate bfor d interview day , what will happen?
Does dt mean I won't be issued d appointment letter on dt day or outright rejection ?
Will appreciate ur response.
Thanks
if you are unable to get the original certificate, you can go with ur statement of results in as much as it is original and pray that they don't reject it...but you still have an edge if you have the statement of results...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
eastermaris: I have a challenge and cnt really give all the details.
For my ogas already in the system,am asked to come for screening in benin.
Is there any way i would know the state of origin i was shortlisted with at the screening venue b4 facing the panel?
I have applied in many places either using bayelsa or edo as origin(dad and mum) recently i lost my record as i have given up on inec,now i have been called.I need to knw which of the states i filled in so as to knw the origin cert to take (i have both).Can i find out at the venue and hw?
Pls i need ur experience
just go there with the two...when you get there, you can politely ask for the list...I'm sure they will show you...talking from experience
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 6:00pm On May 23, 2013
tobnical: do not in anyway show ur Post graduate/ BSc- First class. Not even in ur CV; Mst especially MSc. Dat wil b auto disqualification.
you mean they dont take firstclass Bsc? and why? please reply
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: if you are unable to get the original certificate, you can go with ur statement of results in as much as it is original and pray that they don't reject it...but you still have an edge if you have the statement of results...

Thanks bro . Will make effort towards getting d certificate tmao tho.may God help me about it cos I don't know what's wrong with Lasu since 2008. .but then, U̶̲̥̅̊ really help a great deal. God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2013
Pls somebody talk to me nah. Will d public hols affect d interview date?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2013
Johnnyemy:
No inec do take 1st class. I av 1st class in my group. I graduated with a 2 nd class upper. The only thing is dt d post isn't meant for dos with masters. I av MBA and I didnt add it to d results I uploaded. Infact its nt on my CV. One may get disqualified cos it was stated in d punch last year dt its meant for fresh graduates.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2013
Alveez:

Thanks bro . Will make effort towards getting d certificate tmao tho.may God help me about it cos I don't know what's wrong with Lasu since 2008. .but then, U̶̲̥̅̊ really help a great deal. God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ .
ameen...and u too...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2013
dorti: Pls somebody talk to me nah. Will d public hols affect d interview date?
do banks open on public hols?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 6:49pm On May 23, 2013
dorti: Pls somebody talk to me nah. Will d public hols affect d interview date?
why getting worried? If its on holiday, they will change it. Ensure ur fone is on. But if u didn't get any msg disregarding d first date of screening pls go to where u were asked to. Ensure u are there in d mrg. They will start early. get updates from nl. All d best
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 7:10pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: No inec do take 1st class. I av 1st class in my group. I graduated with a 2 nd class upper. The only thing is dt d post isn't meant for dos with masters. I av MBA and I didnt add it to d results I uploaded. Infact its nt on my CV. One may get disqualified cos it was stated in d punch last year dt its meant for fresh graduates.
Ok thanx
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: why getting worried? If its on holiday, they will change it. Ensure ur fone is on. But if u didn't get any msg disregarding d first date of screening pls go to where u were asked to. Ensure u are there in d mrg. They will start early. get updates from nl. All d best

Ok o... Thank u so much.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2013
Johnnyemy:
dat is a simple truth. Its Applicable to all federal ministries, parastatals and agencies. its a rule in civil service. They believe dey re meant for class rooms and dat dey cant stay long on d job.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2013
eastermaris:

Me too.Am to report in benin 29th of dis month which is a public holiday. Wats ur date and state of origin?

Same date wit urs. I'm 4rm Bayelsa
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2013
There i§ slight difference in month on м̣̣̥̇̊ɣ birth certificate and WAEC certificate. One has August and other has March but †ђξ same year. Op this won't have any effect or shuld I go with only NECO certificate? Do I need to go with a copy of CV as part of †ђξ credentials........... Wot are the likely question to expect? Need advice from senior colleagues and Nlanders on these. Thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Sotty05(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2013
eastermaris:

Me too.Am to report in benin 29th of dis month which is a public holiday. Wats ur date and state of origin?

Mine is also on the 29th and I'm based in bayelsa so would be leaving from bayelsa state
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2013
lolu84: There i§ slight difference in month on м̣̣̥̇̊ɣ birth certificate and WAEC certificate. One has August and other has March but †ђξ same year. Op this won't have any effect or shuld I go with only NECO certificate? Do I need to go with a copy of CV as part of †ђξ credentials........... Wot are the likely question to expect? Need advice from senior colleagues and Nlanders on these. Thanks.
yes, go with ur CV and one of d results. they didn't request for CV in ekiti bt dnt know if they will request for it now. Be prepared. Be vigilant, ur date of birth, when u enter and leave both pry and sec. Ur local govt etc.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2013
yhemmite: yes, go with ur CV and one of d results. they didn't request for CV in ekiti bt dnt know if they will request for it now. Be prepared. Be vigilant, ur date of birth, when u enter and leave both pry and sec. Ur local govt etc.

Thanks @yhemmite..........all yu said i§ NECO certificate i§ accepted too?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by pheyus10(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2013
Hello guys in the house, I need a help from those that has gone for the inec interview. Pls u can reach me on yim username as pheyus10. I will be glad to hear from people like tobnical,eastermaris,alveez,longerzeez for their experience. Thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by posstimo: 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
Please my certificate is not ready ooo I graduated from UI and my certificate is still not ready... Please oooo,I cant serve if I had not graduated na
longerzeez: thank you for parking me well...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by posstimo: 11:01pm On May 23, 2013
Anyone posted to Oyo state for the interview?? I am not even sure if its Ogun state or Ekiti State I used as my state of origin?? I hope this small issue dont mess me up
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:38pm On May 23, 2013
longerzeez: why should I scare them bro? Two of us are speaking from experience...u did urs in Ogun while I did mine in Lagos...Lagos Inec did not accept statement of results from us when we did it in Jan...we were turned back to get the original certificate...I'm talking in respect of Lagos not any other states please...thank you
i am frm ondo my statement was presented at Lagos and i got my letter

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: i am frm ondo my statement was presented at Lagos and i got my letter

GBAM!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ikeoha13: 12:37am On May 24, 2013
Congrats to those that were invited 4 interview/screening.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ikeoha13: 12:40am On May 24, 2013
xup peeps
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ikeoha13: 12:51am On May 24, 2013
Hi
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ikeoha13: 1:11am On May 24, 2013
Hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (76) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.