Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186666 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 2:35pm On May 27, 2013
pls daphor, was he given an appointment letter after he spent ten minutes at the interview? pls update us oooo.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 4:03pm On May 27, 2013
daphor11: @all,its real interview here,first person spent like 10mins,more details soon!!!
please update us on the outcome of the interview.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
@all,no letters yet,still have abt 10 left to attend to
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 4:44pm On May 27, 2013
pls daphor, inform us after the interview is conducted at oyo. update us with the kind of questions asked and what we should expect. we are dying here to hear good news from you guys. other guys from lagos, ph, enugu and benin should update the house pls.....tanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2013
Lagos update :
I Just finished mine minutes ago , it was Okey , main question was d relevance of ur academic training to inec . How has ur educational background -i.e course of study, prepared U̶̲̥̅̊ for this inec job. Then questions bothering on ur indigeneship status, and age !

No appointment letter was Issued today . I Think we will be contacted after they finished d whole interview exercise for ds batch. (my opinion though).

Goodluck to those going tomorrow and next tmao.

Signing out for now, peace !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 6:42pm On May 27, 2013
Just finished mine nw,questions were ur DOB,if u are computer illiterate and have u worked with INEC before ,ur state of residence,dats all.... U cld be questioned further based on ur answering skills.... Blessed!!!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2013
Pls was anyone interviewd at the benin office today?
What was it like?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 7:42pm On May 27, 2013
Alveez: Lagos update :
I Just finished mine minutes ago , it was Okey , main question was d relevance of ur academic training to inec . How has ur educational background -i.e course of study, prepared U̶̲̥̅̊ for this inec job. Then questions bothering on ur indigeneship status, and age !

No appointment letter was Issued today . I Think we will be contacted after they finished d whole interview exercise for ds batch. (my opinion though).

Goodluck to those going tomorrow and next tmao.

Signing out for now, peace !
na waooooo. i wonder why inec changed there strategy. pls, those that attended the screening, did they collect photocopies of your credentials? did they hint whether they will contact you guys after the interview? is the interview a formality or are they trying to follow protocol? pls those that are already working with INEC should hint us oooo cos we are confused.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 8:43pm On May 27, 2013
daphor11: Just finished mine nw,questions were ur DOB,if u are computer illiterate and have u worked with INEC before ,ur state of residence,dats all.... U cld be questioned further based on ur answering skills.... Blessed!!!!!
Which of your documents was cross-checkd?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2013
We are very sorry for misleading you guys. We thought it would be like ours. Those people whose own is tomorrow should please go and prepare well. Wishing you all outstanding successes.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2013
We are very sorry for misleading you guys. We thought it would be like ours. Those people whose own is tomorrow should please go and prepare well. Wishing you all outstanding successes.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2013
PLEASE, HAS ANY ONE RECEIVE SMS FOR THIS INTERVIEW IN EKITI OR ONDO.
Has any one been called for interview too. Seems this new sms alert are only going through some state here.
Please anyone in the house HELP!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:05am On May 28, 2013
ananne:
na waooooo. i wonder why inec changed there strategy. pls, those that attended the screening, did they collect photocopies of your credentials? did they hint whether they will contact you guys after the interview? is the interview a formality or are they trying to follow protocol? pls those that are already working with INEC should hint us oooo cos we are confused.
this may be formalty. If u check my previous post, i said it that urs may be differ frm ours.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by daphor11: 6:50am On May 28, 2013
@obisite,ur originals would be checked and returned to you..originals basically. We didn't drop any photocopies or passport!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by pinaroll: 8:17am On May 28, 2013
In PH we are yet to start, still waiting for them to address us or call us in.
Please has anyone in the house done their's in PH, how was it? What was it like?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 9:05am On May 28, 2013
In Enugu here we hv not started but we were given pension form to fill and return. More update later...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2013
Johnnyemy: In Enugu here we hv not started but we were given pension form to fill and return. More update later...
wonders shall never end; when u hv not even done any interview/collected letters. These PFAs are very funny.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 9:18am On May 28, 2013
tobnical: wonders shall never end; when u hv not even done any interview/collected letters. These PFAs are very funny.
bro I am surprise oh! I dont seem to undertand the whole process.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2013
PLEASE, HAS ANY ONE RECEIVE SMS FOR THIS INTERVIEW IN EKITI OR ONDO.
Has any one been called for interview too. Seems this new sms alert are only going through some state here.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 10:37am On May 28, 2013
Did mine yesterday in PH am sorry its coming late had a low b3 the ?s i was asked where:1: How old are you? 2: where are you from,lga/state? 3: full meaning of WHO,Who is INEC chairman? 4: have you worked with inec bfr,what was your post? 5: functions of INEC. 6: i read Economics so they asked me demand/supply principle,inflation. 7: lastly what can you do on a computer? And they just said you can go
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2013
Hmmm...the interview serious ooo....we never did any interview...we only presented our credentials and we were given our letters immediately...anyway, goodluck to u all...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2013
julieme: Did mine yesterday in PH am sorry its coming late had a low b3 the ?s i was asked where:1: How old are you? 2: where are you from,lga/state? 3: full meaning of WHO,Who is INEC chairman? 4: have you worked with inec bfr,what was your post? 5: functions of INEC. 6: i read Economics so they asked me demand/supply principle,inflation. 7: lastly what can you do on a computer? And they just said you can go
did you write test last year December?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yhemmite(f): 1:16pm On May 28, 2013
longerzeez: Hmmm...the interview serious ooo....we never did any interview...we only presented our credentials and we were given our letters immediately...anyway, goodluck to u all...
Sincerely, I was chocked to hear all ds. We weren't ask any question during our own time. It is well with u guys. I blv ur letter Will be given soonest. Congrat to u all in advance.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
longerzeez: did you write test last year December?
Yes
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2013
julieme: Yes
k
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2013
Real panel interview @Lagos centre. Jst finished mine
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 2:10pm On May 28, 2013
Just finish mine at Enugu. Question: how old are you, what is ur qualification, what post did you applied for, what is your L.G.A
dats all. Wishing everybody goodluck...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:35pm On May 28, 2013
resumepro: PLEASE, HAS ANY ONE RECEIVE SMS FOR THIS INTERVIEW IN EKITI OR ONDO.
ondo people received and they are undergoing screening today.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 3:33pm On May 28, 2013
I just pray God put smile on our faces for all this stress,traveling here and dia, dnt understand this their new development, we were not even address,jut the personal details n few questions were ask frm some, sumited photocopies and leave. God help us o!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:48pm On May 28, 2013
obisite: I just pray God put smile on our faces for all this stress,traveling here and dia, dnt understand this their new development, we were not even address,jut the personal details n few questions were ask frm some, sumited photocopies and leave. God help us o!
what state is that?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:31pm On May 28, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: what state is that?
Enugu
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lolu84(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2013
daphor11: @obisite,ur originals would be checked and returned to you..originals basically. We didn't drop any photocopies or passport!!
@daphor, u mean yu didn't drop copies ơ̴̴̴͡f ʊя̲̅ credentials and passport? Where did yu do your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.