Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! (702 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by PastorKun(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is a far better offer than the so called double portion some charlatans are offering:

Xmas is almost here again! Last year one lady sent me 3 bags of rice, a cow, 12 turkeys and dozens of hampers and she won American visa lottery,' she has since moved to America with her family; A Man sent me a Mercedes G Wagon, designer clothes with a gold Rolex wrist watch and he got a job with an oil company same week. Akpos too sowed into my Maitama mansion by buying all d gold chandeliers and he was d most popular Nigerian throughout this year. Xmas has come again, it may be ur time of good testimony. Hurry now, to avoid congestion, and get me solid and expensive gifts starting with that Gulfstream Private Jet (d $50 million own no be second hand like Pastor Orisajefo own) and u can be sure ur miracle will be d first to manifest in 2013. If by July 2013 u have not got ur testimony, then double ur seed and if by this time next year u are still waiting, then it means ur faith is not strong enough to carry d huge testimony, so u need to give me ur entire bank balance so I can help u pray for "faith to move mountains".
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by ijawkid(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pastor Kun: This is a far better offer than the so called double portion some charlatans are offering:

Xmas is almost here again! Last year one lady sent me 3 bags of rice, a cow, 12 turkeys and dozens of hampers and she won American visa lottery,' she has since moved to America with her family; A Man sent me a Mercedes G Wagon, designer clothes with a gold Rolex wrist watch and he got a job with an oil company same week. Akpos too sowed into my Maitama mansion by buying all d gold chandeliers and he was d most popular Nigerian throughout this year. Xmas has come again, it may be ur time of good testimony. Hurry now, to avoid congestion, and get me solid and expensive gifts starting with that Gulfstream Private Jet (d $50 million own no be second hand like Pastor Orisajefo own) and u can be sure ur miracle will be d first to manifest in 2013. If by July 2013 u have not got ur testimony, then double ur seed and if by this time next year u are still waiting, then it means ur faith is not strong enough to carry d huge testimony, so u need to give me ur entire bank balance so I can help u pray for "faith to move mountains".

Lol.....

Oya make I give you my december Nysc allowee......hope I go get the returns in triple fold next year??......lol..grin
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by Goshen360(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
My dear brother and friend Pastor Kun,

This kind trade no fit you at all. Abi you don come USA come learn this trade from Rod Parsly ni .... grin Today is 12-12-12 miracle seed and prayer cloth service in the world harvest church, Ohio with Rod Parsley.

Our God is not a kalo-kalo God. Let those who continue to sow seed keep doing that in faith since whatsoever a man sows, that he shall reap. Let them sow seed and go to sleep without working. Let them sow seed without cultivating and removing weeds and still expect harvest. As for me and my household, God had freely given us ALL THINGS that pertains to life and godliness.
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by PastorKun(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

Oya make I give you my december Nysc allowee......hope I go get the returns in triple fold next year??......lol..grin

Yes ooo ! I wld send you my account details smiley sow and you are guaranteed of multiple returns grin
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by ijawkid(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Yes ooo ! I wld send you my account details smiley sow and you are guaranteed of multiple returns grin

Hahahahahahahahaha...........

That your Atm machine no go easy be that o.....grin
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by ijawkid(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goshen360: My dear brother and friend Pastor Kun,

This kind trade no fit you at all. Abi you don come USA come learn this trade from Rod Parsly ni .... grin Today is 12-12-12 miracle seed and prayer cloth service in the world harvest church, Ohio with Rod Parsley.

Our God is not a kalo-kalo God. Let those who continue to sow seed keep doing that in faith since whatsoever a man sows, that he shall reap. Let them sow seed and go to sleep without working. Let them sow seed without cultivating and removing weeds and still expect harvest. As for me and my household, God had freely given us ALL THINGS that pertains to life and godliness.

I don even forget say today na 12-12-12....

I been hear some people dey say something go happen.....the thing never happen??.....grin
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by PastorKun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Goshen
Abeg no put sand for my garri oooo!
Na hustle I dey oo.
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by Goshen360(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijawkid:

I don even forget say today na 12-12-12....

I been hear some people dey say something go happen.....the thing never happen??.....grin

grin grin grin Just leaf this people make them dey deceife themselves and allowed to be deceived! Today being wednesday is absolutely not different from last one and the one coming. Anyway, I'm going to Rod Parsley church today with my TOMATO SEED and Groundnut seed. I'm trynna get cassava seed inclusive so that my harvest will be bountiful in 2013.... grin grin grin
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by Goshen360(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pastor Kun: @Goshen
Abeg no put sand for my garri oooo!
Na hustle I dey oo.

You know say I no dey wan hear seed matter as I specialize in that area.... grin. The seed is the word of God!
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by truthislight: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Pastor Kun: This is a far better offer than the so called double portion some charlatans are offering:

ya! This is more like it.

Where are the greedy sheeple (christians)?

Come get your awuff.

Greedy people!
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by PastorKun(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2012
sad I am yet to receive any pledges/gift. If na oyedepo or ashimolowo talk am now people woul have started selling their properties to sow into the 'annointing'
Re: Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! by truthislight: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pastor Kun: sad I am yet to receive any pledges/gift. If na oyedepo or ashimolowo talk am now people woul have started selling their properties to sow into the 'annointing'

maybe they have woken up from their slumber.

If they dont believe you, why should they even also believe their Oyedepo?

Where they there when he got the annointing?

Even if they saw that usual staged drama "call" why should they believe it is from God?

By their fruit we shall know them.

Infact, if they will ever Sow seed with Oyedep and co they should also come and Sow seed with you afteral there is a pastor attached to your name just like the rest.

Just wait for sometime the headlessl lazy greedy shameless sheeple will come pouring in their tith.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Re-arrests Pastor Nadarkhani On Christmas Day / 12 Rules For Being Human / Christians Would You Help An Atheist In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.