Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? (2329 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by joe4christ(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
[size=15pt]I keep wondering what really prompts this hatred and attacks against christianity both verbally and even physical atimes, why the hatred?
Check out for yourself, you would discover that more than 50% of thread made by both atheists, pagans and unbeleivers are usually centered on discrediting the God of the christian or the his church and most atimes his word (The Bible)
Most atheist would spend countless hours here trying everything virtually possible to discredit the christian worship, what's really prompting this, is there really a force, drive or spiritual force behind this?
Please atheists, agnostics, pagans and unbeleivers, could you please explain to the world why you hate christ Jesus and his church[/size]
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Richard Dawkins, one of the best "leader" of atheism, also admired the moral that Jesus taught.

The power and miracles supposedly performed by Jesus may have been exaggerated by the human mind (gospels/disciples).

In all honesty, I'm not anti-Jesus, but I am against the illusions/ delusions that surrounds the christian religion.

I disagree with your notion that Christianity is the most abused. Islam is, however, Christianity is more open to criticism.

Great video, baised journalist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NSk_ZeAH_I

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2012
Great comments from Omotodun and Ileke-idi.

One question @OP: have you ever noticed atheists attacking PaganNaija's threads?

Ps: if your answer is that atheists and pagans are sons and daughters of the devil, then you're one of the reasons 'christianity' is attacked..
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by joe4christ(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Now that is the problem with you atheists and unbeleivers alike, you just paint God as evil and a tyrant when you actually dont even know him at all, you judge him out of context due to your deluded mind, if you've cone in contact with the supernatural power of the almighty creator himself you would agree with me that he is the meekest of all meek, holinesss defines and describe him, his eternal glory and love is beyond human comprehension.
As matter of fact, denying this living God is denying your own existance cos you originated out of him and he said 'he finds no pleasure in a soul perishing'
For how long has the Lord been stretching his arms wide open to save humanity from their self-destruction due to their own delusion but they would'nt let God save them, they place a wall of iniquity to prevent God from saving them, God had to demonstrate his love by sacrificing his only begotten son (The most precious possession of God's heart) just to save you and i, but you still describe his love demonstrated on the cross and the suffering of christ for your liberty as false story, instead you choose to despise him and defy his commandment and condemn his word (The Bible) out of your shallow mind and little understanding, you think you're more good than the Holy creator who is the very source of everything good.
Satan deceptive power over you all is really working and in perfect control over your mind.
I have no problem with acknowledging the fact that someday wether you like it or not you would definately come to the knowledge of truth of who The God you rejected really is, and how he has been good, merciful and generous to you even while in your sins and rebellion against his name, how he send his angels charge over you and prevent you from the plaught of the wicked even when all you ever did was condemn him and his name.
But my fear is that it wont be too late for you when you would come to this realisation.
Cos then even God cannot save you any longer, cos you chose a path without acknowledging him while on earth, so also would you live eternally without him and his place of rest even though it was originally created for you, but his word cannot be broken, ''a soul that sinneth shall perish'' and his judgement demand that a soul chose to live in sin while on earth like lucifer and the fallen angel did must also share in the fate of lucifer and his fallen angel, at this stage God is helpless in helping you, his judgement must be passed and once that is done then you are eternally doomed forever.
The greatest achievement satan has made so far in your life is making you disbeleive the supernatural and the existance of life after death when in actuall truth it's more real than reality itself, your eternal fate relies on your decissions here on earth and when you close the last chapter of your life (death) then true reality of what you rejected get dawn on you.
And the word of the lord cannot be broken - There is no repentance in the grave (The Bible clearly stated it) you can only accept Jesus and repent while on earth, once in the grave, you're no longer in charge, you no longer have the freedom of will as you had while on earth, only then would you come to the realisation that FREE WILL was actually a gift given you by God almighty but you misused yours, and you will have to pay eternally for it, eternal regret is the worst thing you would have to endure forever, knowing you had the chance to have been different and followed God all the way but you chosed to despise him and reject him even when your heart was convincing you that you are actually wrong and on the wrong path to destruction (it's actually your spirit alerting you of the danger ahead) but you turned deaf ears to the cry of your spirit and chosed to listen and obey the deceptive voice of lucifer wispered into your mind which formed your belief, you reject the supernatural foolishly without knowing the very supernatural you are rejecting form the very foundation of your life, you will come to the realisation of all this and more when you enter your grave and find for yourself that there is actually Life after Life, you will be doomed forever as a result of your own choices made consciousely while on earth.
You will become of all men the most myserable, knowing you are doomed in hell forever.
I'm not saying all this to convince you, no!
True conviction only comes from God, my assignment is to tell you the truth and leave you to your own decission.
You only have one life to live, and after that eternity will be the harvest of your short life on earth, The Bible has warned severally about this but it's always your choice to make but your choices aint gonna change eternity itself, it will only change you and possition you toward your eternal inheritance.
You still have the chance to make those decissions while on earth cos while on earth there is hope but once dead then you will realise that hope itself was a Gift you never appreciated nor admired.
Only Jesus can save your soul and give your eternal rest in his eternal place of rest, no one else can, deep withen you, you know your spirit is testifying to my writting but lucifer will keep wipering to your mind that, that thought of yours only came as a result of fear and then your Ego would step in and you would discard this as usual, but when eternity will call on you, no force on earth and in heaven will stop you from answering to it's calling.
Come to Jesus now while you still can.
God help you.

Joe4christ!
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2012
^^^
Chai! O boy this ur essay long o.
Why u no create ur own thread nah?

Anyway, this is one of the reasons they piss me off.
They write such long essays and do so much boasting yet when I ask them to prove this divinity to me they start shaking, giving me silly excuses.

Thell me whats the difference between u and a paralysed gorilla?
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by AtheistD(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2012
@omo_to_odun

I disagree with you about Christ. I also disagree with his doctrine.

Christ was noble. A good man according to his works. He challenged the establishment and fought for the poor, weak and meek. A good trait that I love and admire.

His doctrine on forgiveness is tantamount to slavery. Anyone who turns the other cheek is asking to be enslaved. I believe in precise punishment on earth equivalent to the crime or sin commited. This will be a deterrent. No need to seek revenge but do not allow yourself to be put in that situation again.

@op. The reason atheists post about Xtianity is because most atheists were once Xtian.

Also, the rising number of Xtians becoming atheists not a sign that Xtianity is dying but a sign that Xtians are smarter and think more hence asking the REAL questions about religion and God.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by italo: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt]I keep wondering what really prompts this hatred and attacks against christianity both verbally and even physical atimes, why the hatred?
Check out for yourself, you would discover that more than 50% of thread made by both atheists, pagans and unbeleivers are usually centered on discrediting the God of the christian or the his church and most atimes his word (The Bible)
Most atheist would spend countless hours here trying everything virtually possible to discredit the christian worship, what's really prompting this, is there really a force, drive or spiritual force behind this?
Please atheists, agnostics, pagans and unbeleivers, could you please explain to the world why you hate christ Jesus and his church[/size]

People of other religions and even non religious people attack Christianity.

All these people AND even non-Catholic Christians attack Catholicism...and you are one of those who do. You are part of the "spiritual force" so quit complaining and endure as we are doing.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by mkmyers45(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

All these people AND even non-Catholic Christians attack Catholicism...and you are one of those who do. You are part of the "spiritual force" so quit complaining and endure as we are doing.

Good point...
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2012
I am a christian but D truth of d matter is that christianity will continue to experience more verbal attacks because d modern day christians are not living according to biblical standars,they twist d bible to suit their conveniences,when u go to church,u will discover that there is no more sobrerity,reflection and deep heartfelt worship for God as in d days of old.modern day christians especially in nigeria come to church to show off their new clothes,cars etc,gossip about who mr a slept with and who miss b did not sleep with,infact d state of the church leaves so much to be desired,its more of a social gathering where people go and dance and listen to sermons that dont reflect in their lives.even christians hide under d guise of christianity to defraud and do so many unthinkable things.some of them even come to work late under d excuse that they went for night vigil.frankly d church (christians) are sleeping.instead of us praying,fasting and interceeding for others we are busy judging and gossiping.the other day i was at work and one of d staffs where i work was driving drunk so he had a devastating accident that made him loose 3 teeths and had injuries on his head and instead of d so called christians to interceed for him,greet him and encourage him with d bible,they were busy gossiping and judging him,saying it serves him right,anyone who doesnt accept jesus will be disgraced and punished and so many annoying statements like that and of which atheists were in d office,so tell me,why wont christians experience verbal attacks when d christians who should show example through their utterances and characters are doing the opposite,some will even fornicate and commit adultery and when a child is produced from d unholy act,they will say it is d will of God or that is how God has destined it to be.we christians need to change our attitude towards each other,stop d bitterness,envy and u will see whether things will not change.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by joe4christ(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

Mr, get this straight, the church is made up of beleivers who worship the lord in spirit and in truth and not some bunch of self-deluded group of people who monopolised the holy scripture and misinterpreted it to derive in their own self-made doctrines of human origine instead of the divine, you will know the truth for yourself when christ will return to Judge his church, you would have find out the truth for yourself if only you are a truth seeker, but unfortunately your mind is shut against knowledge, you chosed deception over truth and i cant help you except christ himself reveals it to you and saves you out of your deception.
That's not what this thread is all about, so please let's not deviate from the original intention of the thread.
Thanks!
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2012
@OP.. are you Christian? If you are you are probably one misled sheep. I suggest you change Churches or come to the realization that you have been duped all along

Read your Bible with a somber mind.. what Christians are suffering is caused by a self-fulfilling Prophecy. the more they try at it, the more they are loathed tongue

John 15:18–20
18“If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

19 “If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but aI chose you out of the world, bbecause of this the world hates you.

20 “Remember the word that I said to you, ‘a slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by italo: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2012
joe4christ:
Mr, get this straight, the church is made up of beleivers who worship the lord in spirit and in truth and not some bunch of self-deluded group of people who monopolised the holy scripture and misinterpreted it to derive in their own self-made doctrines of human origine instead of the divine, you will know the truth for yourself when christ will return to Judge his church, you would have find out the truth for yourself if only you are a truth seeker, but unfortunately your mind is shut against knowledge, you chosed deception over truth and i cant help you except christ himself reveals it to you and saves you out of your deception.
That's not what this thread is all about, so please let's not deviate from the original intention of the thread.
Thanks!

Aha! There goes another attack on Catholicism. Its the same "spiritual force" that's using the unbelievers that's using you to persecute the truth.

You complain about them when you're even worse than them.

Read what lagerwhenindoubt posted.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Heatblast(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2012
joe4christ:

Thanks!

Even the op is attacking a different sect of the same 'christianity'. #theirony
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by joe4christ(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Heatblast:

Even the op is attacking a different sect of the same 'christianity'. #theirony

C'mon, shut your mouth up if you aint got nothing to say!
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Heatblast(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^
You asked a question "why is christianity the most attacked religion compared to other religions" and on that same thread you attack a sect. Of christianity calling them deluded, I pointed that out for you and now you are telling me to shut up.
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't believe that you are silly and confused #smh
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? by Jaftee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello. I love the thread, this will make other non christians want to read the bible to have more point to attack christians this way you will all see the truth.
Hay and mind you, western eduction, technology and development started from the church (for historians) before those with bad intention took over.

(1) (Reply)

The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince / NL Christians, I Dare You To Do This. / Who Is Jehovah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.