Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16145 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations to the winner. Moderator, kindly explain to we the people why the other two nominees were disqualified.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Efemena xy is the official winner with this score:

Larry-Sun - 2

Mynd44 - 13

Ishilove - 44

Efemena xy - 55

Congratulations Efemena xy. I hope this means less trouble wink

2 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji: Congratulations to the winner. Moderator, kindly explain to we the people why the other two nominees were disqualified.

Lolz, it was a joke tongue
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2012
esere826: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What is it?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sugarcoatted(f): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2012
This section doesn't seem to have many frequent posters. Congrats to the winner.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2012
It was obvious from the start. It was not a legit win though.

A candid advise for the other nominees - act like a roman when in more cool.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, it was a joke tongue

Girl, you get mind. I would just have left your decision to you.

Congratulations Efemena, I know you love your awards. So enjoy this one.

Ishilove, the talent is there and recognised, nurture it and you will be in the premier league of writers for a very long time.

To the two bros. I throway salute.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji:

Girl, you get mind. I would just have left your decision to you.

Congratulations Efemena, I know you love your awards. So enjoy this one.

Ishilove, the talent is there and recognised, nurture it and you will be in the premier league of writers for a very long time.

To the two bros. I throway salute.

Lolz, you didn't allow me conclude before concluding cheesy.
It was a tough competition though, me sef decide to serenade the nominees
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted: This section doesn't seem to have many frequent posters. Congrats to the winner.

Aunty Blessing, it's not like that. It has improved from what it used to be back then.
Gradually, we are getting there.
Eh, how many naijas like to read?
Pray that by the next commencement of this award, the posters would have increased in 200 folds
Thanks for stopping by.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 190theclown: 2:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Who d hell is efemena

How d heck did I even find myself in this part of d world
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Who d hell is efemena

How d heck did I even find myself in this part of d world

I was surprised to see you here too.
I thought you missed your way. I also felt it was a miracle
Happy holidays.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Big Sista Efemena!

U Done Did It!

Atleast for my Vote, a BJ is EnvisageD cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2012
double post
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa o. Why is everybody I voted for losing?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Jarus: Na wa o. Why is everybody I voted for losing?

Lolz
Meaning?
Are you implying you are behind it? cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God you did not vote for me tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue:p
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Moderator,
I hereby serve you a subpoena to appear before the Election Petition Tribunal. The only out-of-court settlement I'd accept is an unconditional declaration of ISHILOVE the winner(she is!!!). Failure to comply with my out-of -court settlement condition earns you a lifetime ban from this forum and be prepared to get your email account hacked(I'm an hacktivist) with an attendant innundation with hate mails until you eventually are expunged from the web. You have 2 hours to make emends. Your time starts ....NOW.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2012
1supremo: Moderator,
I hereby serve you a subpoena to appear before the Election Petition Tribunal. The only out-of-court settlement I'd accept is an unconditional declaration of ISHILOVE the winner(she is!!!). Failure to comply with my out-of -court settlement condition earns you a lifetime ban from this forum and be prepared to get your email account hacked(I'm an hacktivist) with an attendant innundation with hate mails until you eventually are expunged from the web. You have 2 hours to make emends. Your time starts ....NOW.

Lolz,
I didn't know we had lawyers on our section.
Go threaten everyone that voted, hack into their account and ask them to withdraw their votes
Would have loved to discuss IT with u but I am busy

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2012
In source code we trust
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by nagoma(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2012

Pls vote GEJ in 2015.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by nagoma(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
1supremo: Moderator,
I hereby serve you a subpoena to appear before the Election Petition Tribunal. The only out-of-court settlement I'd accept is an unconditional declaration of ISHILOVE the winner(she is!!!). Eps down fFailure to comply with my out-of -court settlement condition earns you a lifetime ban from this forum and be prepared to get your email account hacked(I'm an hacktivist) with an attendant innundation with hate mails until you eventually are expunged from the web. You have 2 hours to make emends. Your time starts ....NOW.

Just kidnap the winner. The ransom - she steps down for Ishilove.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HighChief4(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow!!!! This girl promised and delivered. Efemena xy you try no be small, oya clap for yourself
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by naptu2: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2012
nagoma:

Pls vote GEJ in 2015.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HighChief4(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2012
nagoma:

Just kidnap the winner. The ransom - she steps down for Ishilove.

Please, show some class. It's a frigging online award.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2012
*yawns* anyway, we still thank the Lord. . .
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow, what's going on here?!! undecided
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2012
Hokay, Efe won!! cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by avicky(f): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Ok. Felicitations Efe.

Ishi et al, u've done well. It shows someday, u'll be recognized with awards dt's greater than NL.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Efemena smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2012
High_Chief: Wow!!!! This girl promised and delivered. Efemena xy you try no be small, oya clap for yourself

Dont take anything away from the Waffi Born Feminine Genders! angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Shugamania(f): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats efe.

This shows what aggressive marketing can achieve....doesnt mean the other writers arent as good though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.