Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably (12681 Views)

How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2012
Well as you all know me already no need for introduction.
I am not good at dropping alerts but you can make your own alerts and be a self dependent trader.

Many traders have been looking for a simple effective trading system, the BOSS system is good, but this system is designed to get you in early and give you the best profits you can get as a trader
i just opened this thread for this system only , please drop your questions and i will be attaching the 3 indicators and template soon.

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2012
hmmm...that's good bro... Pipsics 101 class i think cheesy grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2012
ok here we go
The indicator s first grin
1. DDFX bbstop
2. Price channel Stop
3. Gann Indicator ( diamond mine i call it )
4. fib Pivots V2

4 Likes

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2012
template , dont mind the name i like calling it ATM, grin

2 Likes

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2012
now you shud have something like this if you played your cards well smiley

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2012
now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD
3. and other majors but the first 2 are cool, you can use the template for gold analysis or any other thing you trade

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

bbstop if blue pointing up
Gann ( yellow line) has crossed below and locked at least a candle
price channel stop is blue
avoid buying directly under resistances wait for them to be broken

2. SELL SIGNAL
bbstop is red pointing down
Gann has crosses above price and locked by at least one candle
price channel stop is red
avoid selling on top of supports wait for them to be breached

N/B = sometime bbstop picks up late so you can trigger with the rest, thought its best they are all in accordance
the Gann is your trigger indicator make good use of it, take an order once price has closed above or below it in accordance with the instrutions above

Cheers, Questions will be answered smiley
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by forexprophet(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks for being generous. pls i know many will be aking.......how do we filter high probability trades from low ones. what about TP and stoploss......thanks......i prophesy that this thread will b a crowded one.....thanks
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by samfaj(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5: now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD
3. and other majors but the first 2 are cool, you can use the template for gold analysis or any other thing you trade

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

2. SELL SIGNAL

N/B = sometime bbstop picks up late so you can trigger with the rest, thought its best they are all in accordance
the Gann is your trigger indicator make good use of it, take an order once price has closed above or below it in accordance with the instrutions above

Thanx 4 creating this kind thread. God Almighty will reward u abundantly...plz am forex novice and I want 2 learn it, how can u be of help sir? Thanx
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by surveycash(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2012

Thank you Rozayx5. This is a nice thread and worths commendation.

forexprophet: Thanks for being generous. pls i know many will be aking.......how do we filter high probability trades from low ones. what about TP and stoploss......thanks......i prophesy that this thread will b a crowded one.....thanks

forexprophet, I duff my hat. Nice questions. Again, what tf? I can see a sell on 1hr tf
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
am mobile
high probability trades. are when the gann closes in suppport of thr bbstop. personslly i loose 1 out of. 5 to 10. trades on such occasions
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
surveycash:
Thank you Rozayx5. This is a nice thread and worths commendation.

forexprophet, I duff my hat. Nice questions. Again, what tf? I can see a sell on 1hr tf

4hour has avery high accuracy rate. 1hour is ok but to my own standard i prefer one good trade a week to many losses

tp shud range between 50 pips and above on 4h chart
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
samfaj:
Thanx 4 creating this kind thread. God Almighty will reward u abundantly...plz am forex novice and I want 2 learn it, how can u be of help sir? Thanx

good. babypips.com will help for foundation laying.
then a personal coach or a seminar to ice the cake. then come back here and blend
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by surveycash(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5: am mobile
high probability trades. are when the gann closes in suppport of thr bbstop. personslly i loose 1 out of. 5 to 10. trades on such occasions

What timeframe?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by efe22(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
surveycash:

What timeframe?

4H time frame for at least 90% accuracy. @ Rozay nice job
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5: ok here we go
The indicator s first grin
1. DDFX bbstop
2. Price channel Stop
3. Gann Indicator ( diamond mine i call it )
4. fib Pivots V2

Thanks Rozay for dropping these. God bless you.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by samfaj(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5:

good. babypips.com will help for foundation laying.
then a personal coach or a seminar to ice the cake. then come back here and blend
Thanx bro
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ok
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by osahonmk(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Prof rozay am starting wit 200$ i have been demo trading for almost 6 months now what lot size is adviseable
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
osahonmk: Prof rozay am starting wit 200$ i have been demo trading for almost 6 months now what lot size is adviseable

Good at least your ready to go live
30 cent to 1 pip is ok and safe
50 cent per pip will grow the account faster , but you will need good money management
but with the system above, you can use 30 cent a pip and target 50 pips a trade and in a month you can increase your lot size. to 50 cent a 0.05
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fxdee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5: am mobile

nice thread....bros.!!
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Rozay

Please what stop loss pip margins do you use for your trades?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Manweysabi(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice one rozayx5, May your dayz be looooooong! More Dolls to your pocket!
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by forexprophet(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
SORRY [b][/b]pls is it Gann close below/above OR price closes below/above Gann?.......pls some clearity.....i know a lot of pple on this thread will be greatful if u spare a little time out of your tight schedule post some trade entry sample with chart snap shots indicating entry points,exit points and stoplosses.....thanks in advance...aleast for the newbeis
rozayx5: now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

2. SELL SIGNAL

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by osahonmk(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5:

Good at least your ready to go live
30 cent to 1 pip is ok and safe
50 cent per pip will grow the account faster , but you will need good money management
but with the system above, you can use 30 cent a pip and target 50 pips a trade and in a month you can increase your lot size. to 50 cent a 0.05

Okay bros anoda question i have is dat wat is the max number of trades i can open @ once dats is if i seee more dan one profitable signal, am using instaforex hope dey are okay
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
ok so many questions , let me take them one by one.

Ok a diagram is coming soon, let me give the best detailed diagram i can cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5: ok so many questions , let me take them one by one.

Ok a diagram is coming soon, let me give the best detailed diagram i can cool

Note the candles where we have the yellow arrows are our exact entry points, some trades deliver 50 pips or more in less than 4 hours some can take more time grin

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
One major challenge i find in forex trading is staying glued to the computer watching chart 24/7, trying to detect when the signal will show up. Pls explain to me in details how u cope with this challenge. With this 4hr TF, one may not even see a signal throughout a whole day, leading to frustration starring at the chart.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
ruggedcuzz: One major challenge i find in forex trading is staying glued to the computer watching chart 24/7, trying to detect when the signal will show up. Pls explain to me in details how u cope with this challenge. With this 4hr TF, one may not even see a signal throughout a whole day, leading to frustration starring at the chart.

that shud not be a problem, as a 4 hours trader, i come online at 7AM, 11AM, 3PM , 7PM and if i achieve for that day i sleep grin
if not the day i hit i hit it well wink

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Prof Rosayx5, thanks for droping this system for us here. You are in fact the source of ny inspiration in forex. God will continue to enlarge your coast
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
rozayx5:

Note the candles where we have the yellow arrows are our exact entry points, some trades deliver 50 pips or more in less than 4 hours some can take more time grin
Very very explanatory...buh can you elaborate on how you derive your stoploss, as this is a key factor of success in this business
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op thanks for droping this very important info...i appreciate.
Pls,i want you to explain how a newbie can keep MONEY MANAGEMENT in forex,i read that lot seize doesn't really matter,pls is the info correct? If not how can we determine the lot seize to use with any start up capital in forex?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers / Poultry Full automated Cages For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.