Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection (16727 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
I wonder what t.b joshua would have done lol
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
bknight:

Dude some ppl understand where u're coming from, I assure u.

Well that's good to know. Some peeps here don't fully understand what a dude is tryin' to say but they're quick to jump all over him. Even when they do they want to take out their frustrations anonymously online.

That aint gonna work with me.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123: This is good news. I hope it can be applied to other forms of cancer. smiley

I sincerely hope so, brother.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by baby124: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I sincerely hope so, brother.

Since when do men call themselves "baby" hmmm. Ok, i will attach a gender. wink
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell: You see deceit of my white cousins ?
They can play with hiv to the extent that they can genetically alter it to any purpose they want but there is still no cure

Who is fooling who ?
wats ur point now? HIV has no cure yet because a single cell of it can undergo abt 100 different mutations in a day in vivo such dat studying a whole strain even in vitro to get its cure becomes difficult. And dat is d most impt reason why d body itself cannot handle d virus naturally like it does to oda viruses. As a matter of fact, a competent immune system in d body is d best cure for viruses
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123:

Since when do men call themselves "baby" hmmm. Ok, i will attach a gender. wink

Sorry, sistah.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
ngozievergreen:
wats ur point now? HIV has no cure yet because a single cell of it can undergo abt 100 different mutations in a day in vivo such dat studying a whole strain even in vitro to get its cure becomes difficult. And dat is d most impt reason why d body itself cannot handle d virus naturally like it does to oda viruses. As a matter of fact, a competent immune system in d body is d best cure for viruses

I hear u sistah.

But all what you say above, where did you get it ? From a textbook or an article in scientific journal, right ? We're only echoing what we've been spoon-fed about this germ by western scientists.

Have our own researchers actually verified these claims for ourselves ?

Which African or Nigerian scientist has actually 'observed' these mutations in a controlled laboratory environment ? Could you tell me ?

Reluctantly, I will tell you that other researchers abroad do not agree with the origin and pathology of hiv.

Any second year microbiology student, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD will tell you a Virus CANNOT cause a SYNDROME.

Hiv/Aids defies the very principles on which, virology was founded. These are principles established , tried , tested and re-tested over hundreds of years.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ektbear: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
With all of the conspiracy-focused comments in this thread, and how this likely represents the thought process of the typical black man upon hearing this news, is it any wonder that this sort of scientific advancement can only happen in the Western world or Asia, and can never happen in Africa?

One day, I hope the black man will be free of the mental chains he has created for himself.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Now back to my question:

Have any of our own researchers tried to investigate the origins and pathology of HIV ?

Are all of us black people so lazy, as ekt_bear charged ?

The truth is , even if 10 researchers from the 4 best universities in the country came out with anything contrary to what we've read seen and hear in textbooks and discovery channel we ourselves would quickly DEBUNK them as crackpots and quacks.

Steve Biko was right, " Black man you're on your own. "
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I hear u sistah.

But all what you say above, where did you get it ? From a textbook or an article in scientific journal, right ? We're only echoing what we've been spoon-fed about this germ by western scientists.

Which African or Nigerian scientist has actually 'observed' these mutations in a controlled laboratory environment ? Could you tell me ?

Reluctantly, I will tell you that other researchers abroad do not agree with the origin and pathology of hiv.

Any second year microbiology student, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD will tell you a Virus CANNOT cause a SYNDROME.

Hiv/Aids defies the very principles on which, virology was founded. These are principles established , tried , tested and re-tested over hundreds of years.

An idiot trying to sound intelligent... hmmmn AFRICA what a shame.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell: Now back to my question:

Have any of our own researchers tried to investigate the origins and pathology of HIV ?

Are all of us black people so lazy, as ekt_bear charged ?

The truth is , even if 10 researchers from the 4 best universities in the country came out with anything contrary to what we've read seen and heard in textbooks and discovery channel we ourselves would quickly DEBUNK them as crackpots and quacks.

Steve Biko was right,

" Black man you're on your own. "
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by demelza: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Watched this on CNN.
What really amazed me was when the doctors said they used the hiv virus to tell the defence mechanism in the body to start fighting against the cancer cells which the body never perceived as a threat.
With the way its being described here one would think these guys are discussing a strategy for war.
Its simply amazing!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by miky(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007:
See ya mouth like white people..better go to school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my stomach just turn anytime i hear this ignorant folks speak... they remind you of precolonial africans who were amazed at ordinary mirror, today mirror is bullshit.. prior to medical school i worked in a microbiology lab.. i formulated tranduction of t4 viruses sometimes plant viruses into ecoli bacterial dna, using pentr and stuff.. i then used recombination formulas to map if there were recombinants in dna or plasmid dna..

there is nothing to this, its just hard work..7-8 hrs daily!! and also belief that anything is possible even creation of humans!! but when you belief that there is some super natural deity of thunder and creation your bent to be stuck in primitiviy..
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
I think I'm gonna call it a day on this thread.
Don't worry about this idiot, mr.

Worry about the imbeciles you are yet to give birth to.

I'm out.

ogaju007:

An idiot trying to sound intelligent... hmmmn AFRICA what a shame.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell: I think I'm gonna call it a day on this thread.
Don't worry about this i/diot, mr.

Worry about the imbeciles you are yet to give birth to.

I'm out.

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by miky(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
demelza: Watched this on CNN.
What really amazed me was when the doctors said they used the hiv virus to tell the defence mechanism in the body to start fighting against the cancer cells which the body never perceived as a threat.
With the way its being described here one would think these guys are discussing a strategy for war.
Its simply amazing!

cancer cells are basically cell in your body that have gone haywire and start replicating at abnormal rates.. the bodies regulation to their growth has been compromised.. just like polio vaccine which is a virus as well,, the use of antigens and receptors can help in fighting it...nothing special just another way of dealing with it.. smiley
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stagger: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I don't know if your a pastor, doctor or telecomms worker but the hatred you harbour for the black race is off the charts. Why not get in touch with the good doctors in Philly and modify your genes to caucasian ?

Other than that why don't you STFU, uncle Tom?

I am a black man with a spirit of adventure and discovery. That is why I read a lot and anytime I visit the hospital, I make it a point of duty to ask questions about what is going into my body.

Asking relevant questions is how many of the world's discoveries were obtained. Just go to the "Business" section of this forum and you will understand the level at which a typical young Nigerian operates. I have stopped going to some joints for relaxation because there is hardly a conversation you will get on any table where the word MONEY in several Nigerian languages is not mentioned every minute.

The black man is only fascinated with the end result. How those results are obtained is not their business, and the comment I replied to in this thread, shows the depth of ignorance and illiteracy we have in our society and in all Africa.

We need to wake up!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by miky(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
stagger:

I am a black man with a spirit of adventure and discovery. That is why I read a lot and anytime I visit the hospital, I make it a point of duty to ask questions about what is going into my body.

Asking relevant questions is how many of the world's discoveries were obtained. Just go to the "Business" section of this forum and you will understand the level at which a typical young Nigerian operates. I have stopped going to some joints for relaxation because there is hardly a conversation you will get on any table where the word MONEY in several Nigerian languages is not mentioned every minute.

The black man is only fascinated with the end result. How those results are obtained is not their business, and the comment I replied to in this thread, shows the depth of ignorance and illiteracy we have in our society and in all Africa.

true talk
We need to wake up!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ok i feel u on that get money nigerian mentality.
But you clearly didnt get where i was coming from or heading to with my post AND YOU STILL DÖNT. so much 4 literacy but lets try not to dwell on certain stereotypes. No more time to waste. Thats all im saying. Peace bro.

stagger:

We need to wake up!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by dudelucious: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I hear u sistah.

i dont have any evidence to back this up. l remember an English friend of mine told me some pharmaceutical labs already found the cure to HIV but wont reveal it because ''cure is bad for business, control makes money''. this was far back in 2007, he eventually dropped out of the Phd program with Lab. He couldnt live with the idea. l repeat l dont have any evidence to back this up. So imagine the possibility of a cure out there but subdued because of money

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by onitshaigbo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
aribisala0: What is really instructive here is the attitude that seeks to solve problems by investigation rather than superstition,fasting and prayers

One of the few intelligent posts on this thread. We need more people that think like this in Africa.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by chreldb(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Yes, anyone who can read and comprehend the article can appreciate that.

But you can't but also notice how far hiv/ aids research has developed. Scientists can now manipulate the virus to the extent that it can be rendered harmless and then render it useful at eradicating blood neoplasias like aggressive leukemia.

Is there something else these researchers are not telling us ?

My brother to further buttress your point take a look at this video. take note of 6:34 to 8:53 where HIV virus was used to cure sickle cell in mice. I completely understand where you are coming from. But i reserve my comment to avoid being called a black man with black mentality on NL. I am well exposed to analyse modern techniques in the general biosciences, but not everybody is and trying to explain my point might just be a waste of time. Happy viewing cool. See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujf72mjy0Bg

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I hear u sistah.

am telling u sth as sb dat is in d field and u r here defaming urself. Wat do u mean wen u say white ppl are fooling u? Dey dont do researches or write texts for Nigerians, dey write on their own and for dier own,if u lyk believe dem or not, dey wont send u even if u r an sms . Watever made u think Nigerian results r going to differ frm d whites'. N u said dt HIV cant cause a syndrome? Are u for real? No,if u want i will educate u on HIV, it doesnt mean anything bad. Its actually good to be humble
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Cunninlingus: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
T-smooth:
Allahu Akbar!

shutup!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by solomon111(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice but nothing special.
It is just the age-long principle of stimulating and activating your immune system,however possible.
Vaccination and immunization also follows this same process.
It is kinda like they are re-inventing the wheels.
And for those who don't know,hiv is a very unique virus.
The immune system is the best weapon against virus.
Unfortunately the hiv virus is a virus that attacks the immune system,and to make it worse, it mutates into different strains.
The only way to cure hiv is to find a way to make the immune system 'immune' to hiv.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by kokosheen(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Now, this reminds of a certain movie & game series called Resident Evil where scientists were trying to modify the human genome by working on the T-cell, which ended up as the dreaded T-Virus. Hmmm!! so HIV might be a cure to cancer? but what hybrid disease will it produce (T-Virus shocked)..

Anyways, lets welcome the real life ALICE (let em watch her before she starts flying grin)

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by stevecantrell: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
ngozievergreen:
am telling u sth as sb dat is in d field and u r here defaming urself. Wat do u mean wen u say white ppl are fooling u? Dey dont do researches or write texts for Nigerians, dey write on their own and for dier own,if u lyk believe dem or not, dey wont send u even if u r an sms . Watever made u think Nigerian results r going to differ frm d whites'. N u said dt HIV cant cause a syndrome? Are u for real? No,if u want i will educate u on HIV, it doesnt mean anything bad. Its actually good to be humble

Dear, IMHO
Go read up KOCH's POSTULATES before we start talking about the definition of the word 'defame'.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Dear, IMHO
Go read up KOCH's POSTULATES before we start talking about the definition of the word 'defame'.

i dont think we are sayin same thingz sef.u are sayin am wrong in wat respect? Ask and u shall receive.........
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by tayoccu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
@kokosheen
You read my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by nairabacks(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
All i know is for many years now a U.S scientist put a 2milliøn USD reward for any other scientist who could isolate the virus under a microscope. That money remains unclaimed, even today. Can you believe that ?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ucheheart(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
drstan: Science at its peak, anything can be use to cure something, but what did they use as a control experiment?
they used the child. Don't be surprised that These are the ppl that invented hiv virus that is why they can modify it yet they refuse to provide a cure for hiv
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ucheheart(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
drstan: Science at its peak, anything can be use to cure something, but what did they use as a control experiment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where To Buy Natural Garcinia Cambogia Pills In Nigeria / Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.