Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection (16725 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by navygrl: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
playmode: Just another proof that HIV is lab engineered.These guys could cure HIV if they really wanted to but they don't.Brutal population control and the elimination of the black race is their agenda.
hiv is a virus. Currently there are no cures to any virus. Gene modification is the first step to finding a vaccine. There are experimental vaccines for HIV not yet on the market. Anyone with a basic grasp of biology understands why viruses are so difficult to eradicate
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by k9ine(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
patholaw: undecided abeg make person summarize 4 me
here is the summary:
plenti dokinta cure sicki sicki leukemia percin with hiv injection merecin.
SOME FOLKS WOULD NEVER READ QUALITY INFO, but can spend their resources on viewing an artiste's tatoo on her butt on NL front P.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by lollarj(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I don't know if your a pastor, doctor or telecomms worker but the hatred you harbour for the black race is off the charts. Why not get in touch with the good doctors in Philly and modify your genes to caucasian ?

Other than that why don't you STFU, uncle Tom?

MR CANTRELL, I would implore that you stick to your role as creative director and desist from engaging anyone or making controversy on NL. Thank you.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
ekt_bear: Amazing. Got to love science.

Clever idea to use the virus to modify her immune system...sounds incredible.
this is microbiology/genetics/immunology/virology at thier best. in Nigeria these scientists are not appreciated, they are often ignored when it comes to recruitment by both Government and private organizations in preference to art/commercial professionals. i have always said it that one day, accountants,lawyers, administrators will take the place of doctors performing medical surgical operations.if you read the above very important science courses in Nigeria you are on your own, you will chop kwakwa!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
mrkels: One Word : Impressive

To all those asking about her hiv status and saying its beter to die of luekemia than live with hiv, go back and read the post again.
oh i miss my beloved genetic courses at the university, but for the situation in this our country i and these Doctors would have made many interesting discoveries
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
ekt_bear:

come up with your own cure, lazy black man

why are you waiting for the white man to do it for you?
oh it pains me to see the black race chasing after food,Ipad, blackberry, jeep, corruption, greed you name it, while refusing to use their brains to think, create,discover, invent. it is pathetic!!!!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Wallie(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
People are so funny!

Name a cure to ANY virus once the host is infected? None. However, before infection, your body can be programmed to resist multiplication of a STABLE virus that enters into your body. If a virus is stable and rarely mutates, one can easily be programmed to resist it. Common Flu has no cure and new vaccines are developed every year because the virus mutates. This is the very same reason HIV currently has no cure. It changes so rapidly with many different strains to render vaccinations useless.

In this particular leukemia case, a single strain of virus was deactivated and used as a vehicle to transport something into the cells. It's more about recognizing the good qualities of a deadly virus.

Here’s an analogy: Mr A is at home in need of urgent medical attention but he’s paralyzed and can’t open the door. You tried everything you could but can’t get the door open. You heard of a thieving neighbor that can break into any house. Would you employ his services to break into Mr A’s home?

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Eefhay: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
News like this always keep African at the back in Research and meaningful development
Oyinbo is busy in the lab always thinking of How to improve to save lives...but Nigerian Doctors are busy formulating rules not to expose their lapses and claiming to be good.
They are only doing guess work.
Is only God dt will save our soul from all these butchers called Doctors in Nigeria.. They are only after Money Money Money...
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by k9ine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Wallie: People are so funny!

... It's more about recognizing the good qualities of a deadly virus.

Here’s an analogy: Mr A is at home in need of urgent medical attention but he’s paralyzed and can’t open the door. You tried everything you could but can’t get the door open. You heard of a thieving neighbor that can break into any house. Would you employ his services to break into Mr A’s home?
Excellent example!
Yes I would employ his services. For the fact that someone called him, he would not take anything from the home, unlike if he went on his own to burgle the house.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2012

Name a cure to ANY virus once the host is infected? None. However, before infection, your body can be programmed to resist multiplication of a STABLE virus that enters into your body. If a virus is stable and rarely mutates, one can easily be programmed to resist it. Common Flu has no cure and new vaccines are developed every year because the virus mutates. This is the very same reason HIV currently has no cure. It changes so rapidly with many different strains to render vaccinations useless.

In this particular leukemia case, a single strain of virus was deactivated and used as a vehicle to transport something into the cells. It's more about recognizing the good qualities of a deadly virus.

thanks. D same thing i was explaining to Steve Cantrell and he is busy expecting me to go and read Kochs postulate like its going ro change anything. D whitemen r still on d run to overcome dese mutations.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Czario: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
ekt_bear:

come up with your own cure, lazy black man

why are you waiting for the white man to do it for you?

Did you ever hear of Dr. Abalaka ? Isn't he a black man ? Tell me the truth what do you think of him ? Tell me ? Tell me you were not the loudest voice in the room calling him a Fraud. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

Black man is his own enemy, this the fact.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Czario: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
ngozievergreen:

thanks. D same thing i was explaining to Steve Cantrell and he is busy expecting me to go and read Kochs postulate like its going ro change anything. D whitemen r still on d run to overcome dese mutations.

There are only 4 of those postulates.
It only takes about 3 minutes to read them.
No harm in scanning thru it.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
BANGA SOUP: may GOD B BLESSES,ABEG FIRED RICE ON MY MIND

shocked lol..
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Czario: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ignis: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2012
joeydozzy: what of her HIV status? shocked
Did you actually read the complete story?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Rajosh(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
EbiJUNIRO: shocked ehn.. what kind of wickedness? God is watching u.
what wickedness are you talking about,didn't you read that all the aids causing part has being removed?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by israel007: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2012
Wish my sister was alive to at least try this treatment.

Happy for the little girl.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by tayoccu(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2012
Czario:

Did you ever hear of Dr. Abalaka ? Isn't he a black man ? Tell me the truth what do you think of him ? Tell me ? Tell me you were not the loudest voice in the room calling him a Fraud. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

Black man is his own enemy, this the fact.

God bless you.
The good doctor tried to put nigeria(for good reasons) on the map by announcing his discovery,but instead of verifying his claim, and helping him, everybody with a "voice" shouted him down and ran him out of town.
I won't be surprised if the process carried out on the lil girl is based on Dr Abalaka's work.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by moderatorr: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2012
alaoeri: Anytime i read things of this nature i just pity Africa ωε are hundred of years behind this ppl.
we are not.
They do the painful part of invention, we import and consume.
How is that a problem?
When we need leukemia hiv injection, we take flight to the UK or US and get it shikenah!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Black002(f): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2012
steve_cantrell: You see deceit of my white cousins ?
They can play with hiv to the extent that they can genetically alter it to any purpose they want but there is still no cure

Who is fooling who ?

My dear i wonder oooo, had been saying this for a very long time........i am convinced they've found a cure to HIV virus but becos its not profitable to the phamaceutical Companies they'd rather keep it locked in their voult.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2012
Black002:

My dear i wonder oooo, had been saying this for a very long time........i am convinced they've found a cure to HIV virus but becos its not profitable to the phamaceutical Companies they'd rather keep it locked in their voult.

So if they found a cure and locked it up according to your conspiracy theory, why don't you people find a cure abi? Instead of going about looking for miracles that are staged why not use what you all learnt in school for good innovation.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Czario: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2012
Stop this your local form of reasoning.
Is it all Nigerians that rely on miracles ?

If one of our own came out with a cure today you'd be the first to write a petition to the EFCC calling him a charlatan. You guys did it to Abalaka and others. So what are you talking about ?

You have no faith, in yourself, your country, your family etc as long as it is African, its bad.

Someone with more heart and soul than you do with more courage, faith and ingenuity will come up with something great tomorrow but he will never a get a chance. There just too many black men like you suffering from inferiority complex.

You are exactly where whitey wants you.

Funny though, I bet your typing from within Nigeria. Why are you still here BTW ?

ogaju007:

So if they found a cure and locked it up according to your conspiracy theory, why don't you people find a cure abi? Instead of going about looking for miracles that are staged why not use what you all learnt in school for good innovation.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Czario: Stop this your local form of reasoning.
Is it all Nigerians that rely on miracles ?

Funny though, I bet your typing from within Nigeria. Why are you still here BTW ?

Hmmn here we go again. Picking a fight without understanding the context of an opinion or arguement. What is the % of Religious people in Nigeria? How many innovations have you come up with? We have a fundamental problem as black people (Generalization) we tend not to ask why, what when or how? those are the key questions for a good mind. Even if i'm in Nigeria, what has that got to do with the discussion on ground?
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by chreldb(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012

True talk, especially with the example of the common flu virus. But however, the issue here is that scientists who have questioned the fatality claims of the HIV opine that HIV does not lead to AIDS. The virus may be present and it may be uncurable just like that of the common flu. But the real question is that is it as fatal as we have been made to believe it is and does it actually lead to AIDS? Make no mistake AIDS is real, but does HIV really lead to AIDS? I will not present any details for now to back up the conspiracy theory for now except I am called out on this thread. In the interim just get the logic behind everything.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by TRASIE(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
send a thief to catch a thief...
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by john11769(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by ogaju007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
john11769: The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.

DAFT!!!
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by simdam500(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Praise God
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

technology is too expensive to be use for charity. The cure for hiv is not yet available because only few have the financial means to do research. And those that do will need to recoup their money back.
The white man knows what he is doing. He(white man) keep putting himself in a position where the black will have no choice but subscribe to him. The black man keep believing God for mirage and will rather shout Allah kuaba and tell you every thinkg is the will of Allah.
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2012
Czario:

There are only 4 of those postulates.
It only takes about 3 minutes to read them.
No harm in scanning thru it.
i already knw d postulates,wat am saying is dat, dey wont change anything abt d topic
Re: Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection by Czario: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2012
ngozievergreen:
i already knw d postulates,wat am saying is dat, dey wont change anything abt d topic

That depends on what 'topic' you've chosen in your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where To Buy Natural Garcinia Cambogia Pills In Nigeria / NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Circulation Of Fake Dano Milk In Nigerian Markets / Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.