Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10632850 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nigerian stock exchange market alert,
Daily market report,capitalization,index,cscs,today report.
If you are investor in the Nigeria stock exchange market and you are active investor , follow this thread as I will be posting stocks that would make significant gains and the time limit based on my perspective.
You want to alert your friends,share and bookmark this topic,copy the link below

http://rs.gs/VU8

please read my disclaimer that's effective on any stock pick recommendation you get here
DISCLAIMER
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED INVESTING COUNSELLOR OR YOUR BROKER BEFORE YOU INVEST IN MY RECOMMENDED STOCKS AS YOU KNOW STOCKS RESPOND TO NEWS AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY STOCK IN THE NEXT DAY AND THE FUTURE DECISION OF ANY COMPANY 'S MANAGEMENT

62 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
interested

6 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2012
Ok...but when will u start posting the stock picks...am intrested too and i like active interaction and conversations

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
bros start to give us your pick naa!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
OP, I'm waiting for your picks, please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hardfact: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
The Bull les go there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
#NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET
I know the Nigerian stock exchange would experience mixed reaction very soon in this month as the longs would like to liquidate and short term investors would also want to rake their profits.in short,some investors will want to sell now and re -position next year.we all know that this year is the best in about five years of NSE performance adding almost two trillion to the market cap and may still be more. From 6.9tr to 8.8tr
anyone who understands the significance of periods and round numbers in stock trading may want to see december as a point of resistance and january as a point of support (from technical perspective)so whatever we gather now would result in our pick in jan and one tactic i will use is combining fundamentally and technically strong stocks for the pick as fundamental stocks may advance before technical stocks. Why ? Because investors are re gaining their confidence now and they would like to position their stock since more good companies results were given this year .so, this positioning will cause some stocks to start appreciation and before you are aware ,some profits have been made; but dont worry , i will try my best and play da game.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2013
i'm interested pls. I would also want a personal discussion wth u on some investments i'd done the previous years if u oblige.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kayode121: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
I need stocks to buy too this year plsss o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Kayode 12: I need stocks to buy too this year plsss o

just go to a good stock broker. Otherwise invest in good coys like GT, NB, Guineess, Nestle, Int'l Brew, FBN, Unilever and have ur peace of mind!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Kayode 12: I need stocks to buy too this year plsss o

I think i can help u there..you can buy banking stocks like Diamond bank, FCMB, skyebank, and fidelity..

I will post some more stocks picks after analysis..Just watch out..

If you still have anything you want to share you can let me know...I will give my advise on investment..Cheers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I think i can help u there..you can buy banking stocks like Diamond bank, FCMB, skyebank, and fidelity..

I will post some more stocks picks after analysis..Just watch out..

If you still have anything you want to share you can let me know...I will give my advise on investment..Cheers

Also, the time to buy is now before the stocks become too expensive....

***Please note that you buy at your own discretion...Nobody will be liable for your losses if any***

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kayode121: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tanx ooo, pleas can i invest with any amount i have? Lik 5000 naira and above

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET > NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET, UPDATES,CSCS,FORUM,NSE,CAPITALIZATION,BROKER,REPORT

@kayode 12. U can invest with dat amount but make sure you will not need the money soon and to ensure it will not affect you coz you will have to position and not trading.talk to your bankers and make sure you will b able to covert your divident warrant and bonus to cash before we help you to buy stock that will generate good dividend yield and price appreciation.

@feelamong . These are big cap stocks. members of nse 30.they may b too expensive for investors on nairalanders as most people here are youth.lets talk as average nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
#NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
we need to understand the market direction of the nigerian stock exchange this year before we release any pick. Note that investors are not fully resumed.still joining the indicators and analysing our last five stock for average investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
stockbull: @kayode 12. U can invest with dat amount but make sure you will not need the money soon and to ensure it will not affect you coz you will have to position and not trading.talk to your bankers and make sure you will b able to covert your divident warrant and bonus to cash before we help you to buy stock that will generate good dividend yield and price appreciation.

@feelamong . These are big cap stocks. members of nse 30.they may b too expensive for investors on nairalanders as most people here are youth.lets talk as average nigeria
Oya naa, give us your list of penny stocks, abeg. Don't waste time please. Delay is dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
OK .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by andico34: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
stockbull can i help too with regards to entry and exit points but majoring on tech analysis with sound fundamentals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kayode121: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
@stockbull if u ar on watsapp or 2go,giv me ur contact let me add u,for betta chat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE > NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

andico34: stockbull can i help too with regards to entry and exit points but majoring on tech analysis with sound fundamentals?
this is open to all experts........... but am really begging analysts to take things with care and to know that this is not play-play game but a real business coz i would not want our fellow struggled Nigerian investors to lose their suffered earned money with our picks.
we want to build credibility,reliability and trust here......... may God help

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2013
OK THANK'S STOCKULL WE ARE HERE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2013
andico34: stockbull can i help too with regards to entry and exit points but majoring on tech analysis with sound fundamentals?

Oga andico, nice one! pls do assist with your tech analysis! we will all benefit very well from this!Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2013
stockbull: it seems people are poised to invest.we should not hurry as all we need is to make gains and gains do not mean you just buy early but you good stocks early

ACCESS BANK
is one of the stocks you should buy now as it will generate between 15 and 20 percent in the next three weeks. I have not concluded my analysis,if not i would have signal the resistant level.note. This is for smart guys out there.those that can order effective trade within two to three days.dont expect more than the gains i forcast but i will notify you my analysis next week

this is just for seriously awaiting guys,
medium and long term investors should wait for me.

Sorry to bother you, but why Access and not FCMB?

I was thinking FCMB will make another 30% within the next 3 weeks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2013
feelamong:

just go to a good stock broker. Otherwise invest in good coys like GT, NB, Guineess, Nestle, Int'l Brew, FBN, Unilever and have ur peace of mind!

@feelamong its good but these companies are big cap stocks just like what oga stockbull said and the average nairalander wont be able to afford it for now...

However, i would like to educate the house too that when investing in the market aways open your ears for any news concerning your investments..

Why?

Because the market reacts to positive and negative news that filter around.

For example, when the market markers were introduced in 2012, there was a positive reaction from the market and when there was a global economic reccession in 2008, immediately there was a negative impact on the market..

Hope this little tip also helps too

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Also if you check the stock picks i posted last week you will notice that they are doing well now as bids are high...Am currently checking on the volume of transactions on the banking stocks and it is relatively good and high...The time is right but remember to shine your eyes, keep your ears on ground for information and follow your investment properly..

NB: The mistake most people made especially in 2008 was that they didnt have any info on the company of the stock they were buying ( whether the company was healthy or not)...

A good business man/woman should try to know details about the company he or she is investing so as not to enter into a train carrying a time bomb..

Aways check the nigerian daily newspapers to keep yourself updated about the market...my 5kobo advise..

Please more contributions will be appreciated...

15 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, 222Martins(m), 2zona(m), ndept, sky2891, Bbbwings, narite, Locotrader(m), meholo, Agbalowomeri, SonofElElyonRet, Harvestock01(m), Emumakpo, readerschairman, Princkez, NL1960, BabsO2(m), floydmayweather, unite4real, crownprince2017, Boshins, austinkenneth, mails4funshi(m), jideflash(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.