Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827251 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
bigjay01:

plus 'dead cat bounce'

he he grin

Bear
full bear
semi -bear
mini-bear
papa -bear
grand papa bear
great grand papa bear
great great grand papa bear ..na final be that all stock 1naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
bigjay01:

plus 'dead cat bounce'

Ha my Oga u dey? Once I sight u I know there is good news for nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some people call it "......Trap", others call it " Crash" , Some say it's "Rebound" as far as am concerned...this is the best time to buy as an "Investor" and best time to watch as a "Spectator". Choose where to belong. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
FranklinRich:

Well I think some stocks are overvalued and others are undervalued or rather they will get undervalued as their prices continue to decline.

Afriprud for one is almost touching N2, this is a stock that it's interim dividend yield was more than most blue chip full year dividend yield. I see no reason why I should not buy it at around N2, knowing that at this price, i can still get a full year dividend yield of close to 10%. Add that to its interim dividend and that adds to some okay returns. Capital appreciation might not come now but in the fullness of time, it will.
When you can still buy it below #1.9 next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Ha my Oga u dey? Once I sight u I know there is good news for nse

ahhh sorry oga doc. I dobale o

discreet accumulation mode was activated.

Our APR no wan approach junction 1.8?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Go n write it down. Tmrw will very bullish. If you miss buying today then wait till Monday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
sellydion:
Rule No 1: Never borrow to trade stock

Rule No 2: Don't forget Rule No 1

Menh this bear sha, has really humbled me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
lancee:

he he grin

Bear
full bear
semi -bear
mini-bear
papa -bear
grand papa bear
great grand papa bear
great great grand papa bear ..na final be that all stock 1naira

you forgot, ancestral bear...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
What a great day. Better than yesterday. I know tomorrow will be better than today.
Am Thankful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
FranklinRich:

Well I think some stocks are overvalued and others are undervalued or rather they will get undervalued as their prices continue to decline.

Afriprud for one is almost touching N2, this is a stock that it's interim dividend yield was more than most blue chip full year dividend yield. I see no reason why I should not buy it at around N2, knowing that at this price, i can still get a full year dividend yield of close to 10%. Add that to its interim dividend and that adds to some okay returns. Capital appreciation might not come now but in the fullness of time, it will.

I am waiting for Afriprud at an attractive price sub N2. I don't expect them to pay their regular 35 kobo because they've already paid 17 kobo interim dividend. They may discount this from their regular 35 kobo and pay the balance as final dividend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
NSE Red and Green Chart for 27/08/2015

Source : http://marketwatch.ng/Stock/Market.aspx#tab_10

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
AbidemiA:

FBNH finally gains and is green.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
bigass:
Go n write it down. Tmrw will very bullish. If you miss buying today then wait till Monday
I go with you today because i bought transcorp today.I hope i am not being trapped!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
This bear should mercy FLOURMILL.

This blood you're sharing, daris.. .. ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Youngzedd:
This bear should mercy FLOURMILL.

This blood you're sharing, daris.. .. ..

Their financial report was nothing to write home about.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
otokx:

Their financial report was nothing to write home about.

Don't know why its not coming down fast with their yeye result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
angry

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Above statistics are really not adding up.............It shows a dysfunctional economy...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
EAKING: Buhari appoints SGF, Chief of Staff, others
August 27, 2015Press Release

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the following appointments:
Engr. Babachir David Lawal – Secretary to the Government of the Federation
Alhaji Abba Kyari – Chief of Staff to the President
Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service
Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service
Senator Ita S.J. Enang – SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate)
Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu – SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
The appointments are with effect from today, August 27, 2015.
Engr. Lawal, the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation hails from Hong Local Government Area, Adamawa State. He graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1979 with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and worked with the Delta Steel Company, Aladja, Nigerian External Telecommunications Limited and Data Sciences Limited before establishing his own ICT and Telecommunications consulting firm in 1990. He is also a member of the Nigeria Computer Society, the Nigeria Society of Engineers and the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria.
Alhaji Abba Kyari, the new Chief of Staff to the President holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from the University of Cambridge and the University of Warwick in Law and Sociology. He has worked with the New Nigeria Development Company, New Africa Holdings, African International Bank, United Bank for Africa, Unilever, and Mobil in various capacities over the years.
The new Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Ali holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Criminology. He was military administrator of Kaduna State from 1996 to 1998.
The new Comptroller- General of Immigration, Mr. Abeshi hails from Nasarawa State. He joined the Nigerian Immigration Service in 1989 as an Assistant Comptroller. His educational qualifications include a Masters Degree in Public Administration.
Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
AbidemiA:

Ah, Welcome, big bros. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari...........Na wa for you o...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
angelo82:
Buhari...........Na wa for you o...............
north tins. may be d market will also go north

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Afo1k:
north tins. may be d market will also go north

And that will pose a serious problem................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
angelo82:

And that will pose a serious problem................
how
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
nse go scatter 2mr; brent almost on 10% gain

Let's go there!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Greetings to all BNSITL. Presently, Oando is the stock to watch out for. And this stock is meant for those who are risk takers! This is my opinion not a decision for anyone to act upon! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmatok(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
myjoy08:
Greetings to all BNSITL. Presently, Oando is the stock to watch out for. And this stock is meant for those who are risk takers! This is my opinion not a decision for anyone to act upon! grin

That stock should be allowed to hit below 8naira before the bulls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
soloniger:
how

Nigeria elite have a way of revolting against too much northern interest...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
emmatok:

That stock should be allowed to hit below 8naira before the bulls.

That is your wish sir. Oando might shock the market as usual. I don't think you will be able to buy the stock at its current price anytime soon. Anyway, market has its own mind! Watching mode grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oando has only one direction to go tomorrow, thats up.

Brent up $4, to $47 per Barrel
WTI up ~ $4, to $42.56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2015
courage89:
Oando has only one direction to go tomorrow, thats up.

Brent up $4, to $47 per Barrel
WTI up ~ $4, to $42.56

Oando that has refused to release their financial reports. Its like they have forgotten the meaning of annual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
otokx:

Oando that has refused to release their financial reports. Its like they have forgotten the meaning of annual.
By the time d result is released, it is either is on full bid or full offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, ositadima1(m), sterlingD(m), aberdeenshire, robobo, Thazard(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.