Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827170 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2013
Heanry :
Pls dose anyone know if unity bank will move northward next week or do i sell on monday as it has lost some percent.

NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE

it is unfortunate, you should have sold it this week.the bear will rule the stock next week, i forcast three days heavy loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by highrank(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls.Can u advise me on TRANSCORP i bought it long time b4 recession ch tigh my money down.since then i don't even like to hear the word"stock".Pls can i sell them now or still hold on.ur advise is urgently needed,Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2013
ihedioramma: I WANT TO SELL AT #25 BOUT WHAT I SE YESTERDAY IS TOO MUCH, CAN D STOCK REACH #15 THIS YR? WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO NOW? OR IF U ARE ME WHAT WILL U DO NOW?

The target price dt was forecast by broadstreet.com is N9. This forcast was done 2nd week of Jan and the hold period was 3 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by newmaonza: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2013
Hello Guys, any one with news on oando.. The price is seriously tempting me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2013
Stockbull. What stock do u advise that can give me 100% return. At what prices will UBA and wema do their fund raising? God bless u for the great work u are doing here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
I just got news from broadstreetlagos.com dt Nse fined Dang flour, john holt etc for non submission of 2011 and 2012 financial report. Do you think its d reason d price picked? Any insider info /pointer as to if d result will be good or bad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
new maonza: Hello Guys, any one with news on oando.. The price is seriously tempting me
A lot of stock houses give Oando a 'buy' rating but ppl on forums are scared cos-
1- Oando has corporate governance issue
2. No under writers for their right issue. Ppl believe d financial report/projection is nt true. Oando has extended the duration of their rights cos its flopping. They also plan to address d Nse so as to see if ppl will take up d rights.

I leave d experts here to look thru d raised fears and decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
mercylicious:

The target price dt was forecast by broadstreet.com is N9. This forcast was done 2nd week of Jan and the hold period was 3 months.
SO IF YOU ARE ME WILL YOU SELL NOW OR HOLD ? TWO, HOW CAN I GET FORECAST ANY TIME FROM BROADSTREET.COM E.T.C ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
mercylicious:
A lot of stock houses give Oando a 'buy' rating but ppl on forums are scared cos-
1- Oando has corporate governance issue
2. No under writers for their right issue. Ppl believe d financial report/projection is nt true. Oando has extended the duration of their rights cos its flopping. They also plan to address d Nse so as to see if ppl will take up d rights.

I leave d experts here to look thru d raised fears and decide.

much have been said about oando but my last word is this, the company is poised to supersede others in petroleum sector and it is for a sleeping investor who can invest and face other things he does. It is big company with large numbers of heavy investors that are not ready to make short gains. This sector is now favoured with government policies and this will not reflect in immediate performance. How i wish i can pour all on my mind.the stock is for big men, go for other stock that can give you quick gains if you wish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
mercylicious: I just got news from broadstreetlagos.com dt Nse fined Dang flour, john holt etc for non submission of 2011 and 2012 financial report. Do you think its d reason d price picked? Any insider info /pointer as to if d result will be good or bad?
HOW DO YOU GET THE NEWS? CAN GIVE FIVE WEBSITE WERE I WILL PUT MY PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL TO GET NEWS ABOUT STOCK FORECAST, NEWS E.T.C
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
highrank: Pls.Can u advise me on TRANSCORP i bought it long time b4 recession ch tigh my money down.since then i don't even like to hear the word"stock".Pls can i sell them now or still hold on.ur advise is urgently needed,Thanks.
NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE: NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
what price do you buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
mercylicious: I just got news from broadstreetlagos.com dt Nse fined Dang flour, john holt etc for non submission of 2011 and 2012 financial report. Do you think its d reason d price picked? Any insider info /pointer as to if d result will be good or bad?
no, more than twenty five companies were sanctioned and do we have all of them moving up. The fact is that people want to see companies results either good or bad, either they can interprete it or not. It tells them the company is alive and create discussion. John holt lost heavily and stakeholders are trying to protect the company. Dangote flour would have good result but not worth satisfaction and the big boss knows how to do it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Good evening brothers, it has been awhile since I comment on this our lovely forum. I just want to draw to our attention to vitafoam dividend date qualification was 15 Feb (30kobo). For d talk on oando, I will say buy.... Cos after 20th feb, I foresee its prices shooting up. To me oando is d giant of all domestic and indigenous petroleum company quoted on NSE, with good dividend pay out and bonuses..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
saibuhari: Stockbull. What stock do u advise that can give me 100% return. At what prices will UBA and wema do their fund raising? God bless u for the great work u are doing here.
c and i leasing can do that if you enter early now. No valid data acquired on fund raising you mentioned
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
stockbull:

c and i leasing can do that if you enter early now. No valid data acquired on fund raising you mentioned
like what price will you say c and i leasing will go up like 6months time? two , what are the other good stocks that can give profit in 3or6 months time ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
@BORN 2BE RICH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DID YOU BUY THE OANDO OFFER? IS THERE ANY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THEM? AS U SE IT CAN THE STOCK GO UP AFTER 2OTH THIS MONTH? JOST TELL ME SOME THING.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2013

Read this thread for more information: https://www.nairaland.com/1196287/nse-slams-n56.3m-fines-31

Note that the biz of stocks thrives on information. A positive news will skyrocket the price of the stock and a negative news will make shareholders sell off to avoid any depreciation of the value of their shares. So, the current sell off of shares by some shareholders is due to such unfavourable news.

Always keep your ears to the ground.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
ihedioramma: like what price will you say c and i leasing will go up like 6months time? two , what are the other good stocks that can give profit in 3or6 months time ?
no one can say now, no one. It has just shoot up after long dormancy as i forcast. The pattern is not yet defined. Am not able to study the behaviour of stocks now due to my schedule but ftn cocoa is also good to position in before it is too late.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
ihedioramma: HOW DO YOU GET THE NEWS? CAN GIVE FIVE WEBSITE WERE I WILL PUT MY PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL TO GET NEWS ABOUT STOCK FORECAST, NEWS E.T.C

There is a thread on dt on this forum, just search for best websites for nigeria stock market analysis.
I saw proshareng.com, broadstreetlagos.com, etc. U can get per min price of share at nse.com.ng.
Meristem securities also have their research report(very good one) but I think u pay N2500 for dt. Not sure if d amount is per year or per month. I saw my stock broker looking thru their report one time. I have not followed d report but d report I saw, they analyse and give either buy, hold or sell recommendation. I recall dt in d report is saw, they advised sell for presco dt day and in 2 days time, the price crashed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Stockbull. E bie. Like say u dey dodge MY question?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by newmaonza: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
I will like to ask.... Does stock alert still work cos itz been a long time i received an alert on trades that i made.... any time i go to my broker i keep filling new forms without results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 3:23am On Feb 17, 2013
was begging people not to enter the market last week. you really need to try stocks before you buy stocks. its your money after all.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
new maonza: I will like to ask.... Does stock alert still work cos itz been a long time i received an alert on trades that i made.... any time i go to my broker i keep filling new forms without results
Yes, stock alert is working perfectly. I receive alert on my transactions. If you are not receiving alerts, go hold your brokers sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drmax(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello house, I just stumbled on this thread and am really interested; was bitten hard during the recession but what do we do than to move on. I need advise from the pros; I have got some considerable gains in access, mansard nd firstbank; am thinking I shd hold for some time more or what do you guys think? Still looking @ C& I leasing as many have suggested here already.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2013
jossy26: Hello house, I just stumbled on this thread and am really interested; was bitten hard during the recession but what do we do than to move on. I need advise from the pros; I have got some considerable gains in access, mansard nd firstbank; am thinking I shd hold for some time more or what do you guys think? Still looking @ C& I leasing as many have suggested here already.
Thanks
Follow your heart and hold some more. Unless you urgently need the funds for something else.

My advice to all Stock investors - buy only blue chip stocks with great fundamentals OR do not buy at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2013
question:
Follow your heart and hold some more. Unless you urgently need the funds for something else.

My advice to all Stock investors - buy only blue chip stocks with great fundamentals OR do not buy at all.

blue chip stock are not the stock to buy now for average investors. Big men dont even want to go for blue chips now as all people want now is price appreciation as all we want for the market cap is also appreciation. It is the time of fear that you go for the blues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2013
ihedioramma: @BORN 2BE RICH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DID YOU BUY THE OANDO OFFER? IS THERE ANY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THEM? AS U SE IT CAN THE STOCK GO UP AFTER 2OTH THIS MONTH? JOST TELL ME SOME THING.

@ihedioramma, i didnt buy the rights oh...The stock has many managemnt issues which i am trying to avoid...I stated out the issues with oando and mercilycious has done well to remind us about some issues about it...You can see that they have to even extend their rights offer which i pointed out earlier becos of poor subscription...I believe the stock is a loooonng term stock, so whoever wants to buy can go ahead but as for me, i want to make my cool cash buy buying stocks with fundamentals that will give me appreciation for the short to medium term...It depends on your investment strategy..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2013
BTW, where is andico34

His entry points and exit points are still important.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2013
highrank: Pls.Can u advise me on TRANSCORP i bought it long time b4 recession ch tigh my money down.since then i don't even like to hear the word"stock".Pls can i sell them now or still hold on.ur advise is urgently needed,Thanks.

Still hold unless you are in urgent need for cash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2013
stockbull:

blue chip stock are not the stock to buy now for average investors. Big men dont even want to go for blue chips now as all people want now is price appreciation as all we want for the market cap is also appreciation. It is the time of fear that you go for the blues
Ok. You are the boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ftn cocoa - .54 c&I leasing has jumped to .56k at d moment while john holt is same price as of friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, phemmie06(m), 222Martins(m), Jerekre(m), Agbalowomeri, UncleBone, faoogoke(m), Zagee, robobo, LordAdam16 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.