Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10821782 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (7726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:40am On May 11, 2017
Tritri:

Am the one. angry grin grin grin grin..Abi make i never sale?

Abeg don't leave your boy high and dry ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On May 11, 2017
austinkenneth:

Abeg don't leave your boy high and dry ooo

I dan enter 1 chance for this TOTAL...the market no ready move at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:47am On May 11, 2017
WE NEED THE TECHNICAL GUYS ON THIS FORUMS NOW MORE THAN EVER...

Pls what do you think about this rally from the technical point of view?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:48am On May 11, 2017
Willie2015:

Banks rally still need one more day, I beg this bull to wait for one more day.

cld also b a shakeout but u wnt b able to tell till close of biz 2day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
woodcook:
Oando fuel don finish? grin grin
dont b suprise if it closes on bid....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2017
Princkez:

It was a good race. I am out. I will wait and hopefully buy in when the market looks good to buy in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2017
Princkez:

Its possible @ Nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
i am in Transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2017
Access ,Zenith , fbnh still dey on for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:07pm On May 11, 2017
bigass:
i am in Transcorp
bros pls how far do u think it can go and what is d bid like now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
I tire for you people...You were praying for bulls to return and it has happened still you are expressing fear of being short-lived.. grin

This is where technicians edge out the fundamentalists which I am one of... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
woodcook:

It was a good race. I am out. I will wait and hopefully buy in when the market looks good to buy in.

same here.. left the bus yesterday at 9.12 with 83.2% gain..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
Do not be greedy. You have shifted your exit price once, now you want to change it again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
pasuma:

Na wa ooh..83% ...GOD help me ooh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
grin

All watching , can we buy same price it was again when bear comes in

We may not , and we may
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
Tritri:

Your posts are always a comic relief. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2017
Coolcash1:
I tire for you people...You were praying for bulls to return and it has happened still you are expressing fear of being short-lived.. grin

This is where technicians edge out the fundamentalists which I am one of... grin

2weeks Bulls and you think it will last forever.

This is actually where self-discipline comes in.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2017
Manonamission:

Your posts are always a comic relief. cheesy cheesy

Am serious..And me and loco dey type 24/7 about FCMB d stop never make 20% self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
Brethren,

ALWAYS MAINTAIN CLEAR CONSCIENCE

Acts 24:16 King James Version (KJV)
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
Why is it that whenever Buhari travels out of the country, the economy begins to recover aggressively?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
Tritri:

Lets say i was just lucky, dont know what to do, had my SELL orders cancelled many times when i tried to sell after market closed since i am a newbie. But thanks to YOU ALL...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
pasuma:

congratulation bro! May the rest of the year provide such a bountiful harvest, amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
Oando, pple wey no comot earlier no fit comot again. I just pity those that entered at 10plus this mormor, plus including those that have sent buy mandate to their brokers, the broker go just dump their own units for the person head at the highest price of the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
pasuma:

Lets say i was just lucky, dont know what to do, had my SELL orders cancelled many times when i tried to sell after market closed since i am a newbie. But thanks to YOU ALL...

Take a break, enjoy your loot and take your time to restratagize.

Have it in mind that are owning NSE and Mr. MARKET is not happy with you.

if you try to carry out another quick heist, i bet you will LOSE ALL YOUR PROFITS and part of YOUR PRINCIPAL.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
Mpeace:
Oando, pple wey no comot earlier no fit comot again. I just pity those that entered at 10plus this mormor, plus including those that have sent buy mandate to their brokers, the broker go just dump their own units for the person head at the highest price of the day.

My brother no be sey you talk ooh. I hope what is happening now has nothing to do with the meeting with NSE? If so then wahala dey ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
OANDO is still not giving up on scamming the unsuspecting... If you hear O and O please, RUN! RUN!! and RUN!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2017
I have always maintained that FCMB is out to scam the unsuspecting just like her elder brother Oando... I will honourably commit my funds elsewhere than to pick a unit of FCMB... THOSE IN FCMB, YOU ARE IN FOR A LONG THING!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
Patiently waiting for OANDO @#2:50k nothing more nothing less.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
PETERiCHY:
Patiently waiting for OANDO @#2:50k nothing more nothing less.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Waiting with you! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2017
godlyguy:
OANDO is still not giving up on scamming the unsuspecting... If you hear O and O please, RUN! RUN!! and RUN!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
...when newbies are even making over 80% profit in OANDO just by listening to intelligent advice, then who's scamming who? Market is all about right time - Timing
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
FCMB, lol. NEPA don take their light.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
who else have noticed that the markrt maker of dangflour doesnt want it to enter full bid
@bullbearmkt what do u think?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (7726) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, lexy2lexy, Wiseadebiye, JimMumin(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.