Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10795727 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (7714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
ETI
- needs to test higher also

Dis:
not a fan of d vol behaviour
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
mendes911:

So 18 multiplied by 2.31 is 33?

No sir. FMN's last price was 34.7. Divide it by 2.31. it will give u 15.021 which is the fair price of DF if you want to use that parameter as a determinant.

I see DF as the stanbic of the flour industry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
I think the true value of DF will be unlocked by the q2 2018. By that time they would have showed us what they are capable of doing. Those in DS are not regretting at all. I shall bid my time here. Will only leave when I hear a different tune.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Cadillac15:

Wow. Very good job. Slept off before you could finish but after going through your presentation, I have no doubt that my decision not to sell any of my units yesterday was an excellent one.

The dividend call might be tough though I am expecting a bonus of like 1 share for every 4 held. So if dividend comes, that's Jara.
V
You should do this often please. Won't mind paying though.

Alhaji does not do bonuses. Check history.

Remember that at the height of the madness when he floated the IPO, he refused to absorb any oversubscription.

I stand corrected though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
I have recently contacted the CSL Stockbrokers Limited. Yet still, I know next to nothing about investing in stocks. An expert should please teach me. I promise to be an annoying Student

Pleaseeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Please House, I've been trying to tidy up my portfolio. I have mini units in the following stocks and I don't know much about them at present, and I'm planning to sell them. Please, are there fundamentals good enough, for me to retain them? Sorry for burdening you about these sundry issues.
Unilever
Nascon
Nahco.
Please must I retain any of them, if so, which one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ovamboland(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Who is mopping up Diamond at 1.44??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
I can't view market with meritrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2017
FXuser, bullbear and others. Pls what is the chat saying about Transcorpse?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
safepaulooo:

Very nice and explicit FA. Remember that uncertainty is greatest risk to share price.....factor in the one kobo rule soon to commence, can't say for sure where prices of stocks will be by February. Great need for CAUTION going forward

So it's not Locodemy alone. Please what has 1kobo rule got to do with DF? What is your understanding of the 1kobo rule, please? Please can you sell DF below 50k? Can you sell a stock that pays you 10k or 15k dividend at 1kobo or below 50k?

Go through the Daily Official price list of the NSE and check the stocks that are stuck at 50k or trade at about 50k. If you have any of them in your portfolio, then you should be very worried. It simply means supply forces can push them below 50k to 49k,48k,.........30k.......20k.....9k........1k etc. Otherwise, please leave Loco to this 1kobo rule. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Pls wat are the prices of FBNH and Transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Princkez:
I can't view market with meritrade

Same here with cardinalstone.

Everything is fine now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
pluto09:

Same here with cardinalstone.

ojoro don enter market.
I cant view daily trades here also.
Anyone with useful link should post at least for us to know what is happening at nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2017
locodemy:

ojoro don enter market.
I cant view daily trades here also.
Anyone with useful link should post at least for us to know what is happening at nse.

ok.corrected.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2017
fxuser:
Access / UBA
- since hitting year highs in JUNE , they have been consolidating for weeks
- finally just breaking out of consolidation area , its their turn

shud break higher while others take a rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Toluway:
Please House, I've been trying to tidy up my portfolio. I have mini units in the following stocks and I don't know much about them at present, and I'm planning to sell them. Please, are there fundamentals good enough, for me to retain them? Sorry for burdening you about these sundry issues.
Unilever
Nascon
Nahco.
Please must I retain any of them, if so, which one?

I'll advise u retain nahco and nascon. ...don't know about unilever.
On the reasons, Pls read thru my post to find out why. I think I made a recommendation on nahco as at when it was N3.2
...and there is absolutely no doubt in the future prospect of nascon.

Note: this is only an advise. Final decision still lies with u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2017
GANDALF1:
Now my verdict.

If you have Dangote flour in your portfolio, treasure it for the next 6months to 1year. When the price is compared to flour mill's price of 33+, thats a great discount for a stock that should be selling above Flour mill's price as of today.

My humble prediction is that while, they might declare a little dividend, say 50k or 40k, the possibility of a bonus share is very high and the only thing holding it is that move.

Dangote flour mill is Gold and That's It.

Good job sir Gandalf, but enough said.
The truth is that if those who don't know the value of Dangote Flour don't sell, then those of us who know the immense value therein will not see it to buy.
...This is undoubtedly one coy too many !!
For those selling pls ride on. ...so some of us can get our additional '2 afolabi units' cheesy grin
That's the beauty of the stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Fidelity on steroids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2017
chai! ACCESS open high N11.52 today

DF open lower N12

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
grin

master cool please what would be the best price to enter diamond bank.
it seems some people are secretly taking position at 1.44
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
DF price will soon stabilize because is not going to be 1st choice in the mkt again very soon

grin grin

currentprice:

DF price reach N13 this morning some sold at this good price. at this price DF not first choice again till Q4 release. i expect the price to slow than in moving. BUT should bull continue in the mkt definetly DF will benefit as well toward it fairprice

i think henceforth, DF Will be reacting to the general BULL like any other stock in the mkt. no solo move like the one we have been seen recently

it currentprice opinion. mr market have it own opinon

grin

grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2017
fxuser:

Zenith Update:
break above N27 & making new ATH
further upside expected

hope you don't mean all time high?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
samzepaparazi:

master cool please what would be the best price to enter diamond bank.
it seems some people are secretly taking position at 1.44

it will be best to direct this post to the technical member grin grin grin as i have no idea but if you want to know my opinion on whether undervalue or overvalue then i think i can give the opinion grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin

@CP Your comment at this stage na wah. Are you fighting the obvious?

DF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:

Lol... many pple afraid to recommend for fear of myjoy treatment grin

brov, stock listed are all good. even most stock on nse will move except some insurance and badest comapnay like japauloil with QnQ loss we have enter such period grin

enter bank stock that are yet to enjoy their Good Q3 numbers. buy the one that have higher fairprice to their currentprice compare to others
grin

if no idea of the bank let me know brov grin

DOLLARTEX:
zenith bank?

currentprice:

is ACCESS BANK bro

i have access for N20 which is like 100% to currentprice
i have zenith for N40 which is like 60% to currentprice

this fairprice is my own opinion Ooo
grin
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:

@CP Your comment at this stage na wah. Are you fighting the obvious?

DF

don't get me wrong brov grin, DF is yet to reach it fairprice though it not must to get there what am saying is solo move is not likely grin grin
vv
v
v

currentprice:

DF price reach N13 this morning some sold at this good price. at this price DF not first choice again till Q4 release. i expect the price to slow than in moving. BUT should bull continue in the mkt definetly DF will benefit as well toward it fairprice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2017
^^^

sorry all, i just like to re-quoting my post grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
OVER Bro. There can't be solo move at solid resistance. Check 9 years back.
currentprice:

don't get me wrong brov grin, DF is yet to reach it fairprice though it not must to get their what am saying is solo move is not likely grin grin
vv
v
v

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (7714) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), Trone, chimex38, Ginalex(f), sterlingD(m), omosuji(m), lexy2lexy, Saybal(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.