Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10801852 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
even Access want to move but she need to listen to general market mood. abi a stock that open on 5% higher of yesterday close grin what is the intention
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
^^^

sorry all, i just like to re-quoting my post grin
currentprice always current.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
leo1234:

Why regret Did you sell at a loss?
You want every stock you sell to start moving down? grin

Those of you shouting full offer should better consult Fxuser and bullbear. For me the market is still bullish.
Most of the quality stocks that were on full offer today made significant appreciation this week and even opened higher today. Somebody was happy he sold Fidelity this morning and hoping to buy lower but I just saw Fidelity among the 52 weeks high. grin
Do not be deceived by the octopus. grin
Plan your trade and trade your plan

Not loss but basically worked for broker lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
even Access want to move but she need to listen to general market mood. abi a stock that open on 5% higher of yesterday close grin what is the intention
grin grin grin
Please what do you recommend for those who bought into caverton?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:
OVER Bro. There can't be solo move at solid resistance. Check 9 years back.

Nothing do DF brov, my post on the stock is for those who like to sell high and re-enter at low by Tuesday
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fidelity is not ready to slow down grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thinkbigga:

Oga CP has no recommendation on Caverton anymore. He's done "chopping" this one and has moved on.

tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thinkbigga:

the stock has liquidity issues as discuss here in the past. the numbers good as at Q3 and this guy may likely give dividend at year end out of the 18k free cash they have as at q3 if not disappear by Q4. it depend on the unit in your portfolio and the period you intend to hold it. but if you see price move to like 1.75 -1.85 just let it go to free your capital for more good stock. those major shareholder PFA, CORPORATE HOLDING &
co
of this stock are not ready to sell
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
mendes911:

Oga CP has no recommendation on Caverton anymore. He's done "chopping" this one and has moved on.

tongue tongue tongue

There is a very thin line between good analysis and Monkey hunting. Current price and locodemy have been crossing that line consistently and making good gains off ignorant members here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cadillac15:

There is a very thin line between good analysis and Monkey hunting. Current price and locodemy have been crossing that line consistently and making good gains off ignorant members here.

i have nothing to say to you bro it your opinion lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
i hold DF in my portfolio and i still post what i believe on DF for pple to take note, and someone said i am monkey hunting. his post is not suprise sha. my only surprise is with your experience you still think post on NL can have major influence on nse movement
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thinkbigga:

Request for receipt from NSE for tuition fee.

When buying Caverton, what was the exit strategy? Keep to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
wanaj0:

Request for receipt from NSE for tuition fee.

When buying Caverton , what was the exit strategy? Keep to it.

Reminds of a joke of the guy who got hold of a flying manual. Entered a plane, followed the manual and got the plane in the air successfully. When he was done flying and wanted to land, he flipped the page only to learn "Landing" was in the following episode.

At Thinkbigga

Hover in the air and pray you don't run out of fuel. Perhaps help will come in no distant time. Alternatively, you could crash-land their chopper with minor bruises and move on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
i hold DF in my portfolio and i still post what i believe on DF for pple to take note, and someone said i am monkey hunting. his post is not suprise sha. my only surprise is with your experience you still think post on NL can have major influence on nse movement
grin
if I am seeing result,call whatever, I beg who get gun,I want to go monkey hunting.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cadillac15:

Bring your own analysis let's see. Even if it's monkey hunting post it let's see.
Some people self angry
Currentprice you need to open a telegram group for we your loyal fans so we can buy all your monkeys. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
if I am seeing result,call whatever, I beg who get gun,I want to go monkey hunting.

Bro, don't follow CP blindly, the guy is good at what he is doing. Many that follow without proper understanding will still get burn. while He stays afloat. He has a background that you may not likely have. Just take caution. See His profile as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
which village spirit is tying the destiny of Zenith bank na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cadillac15:

Sir cadillac while I agree that Dangote Flour still holds immense prospect, I do not think that sir currentprice indulges in any kind of monkey hunting. -its not in his personality.
Currentprice was, and is still a strong believer in the present prospect of DF. ...he only thinks its ok to take up some profit and reinvest the proceeds after a slight fall in price and had said no more than that in his many recent post here.
-But that's sir currentprice's investment strategy on DF. ...Its very imperative for everyone to have their own investment strategy.
Know the how, when and what strategy to implore on every stock held. ...always have a clear investment plan.
And if u know what u bought and hold because u know the value therein, then the future will often times smile at u.
Sir currentprice is probably trading his plan on DF. ...but for some of us, we are still planning more of our trade on it.
As for me and my household, we believe that DF will go places. Our intention is to add more and more of our usual '2 afolabi units' as prices drop to our comfort zone.
Our investment plan is of the midium to long term.
...For even in the unlkely event that AAD fails to actualize his many plans for this coy, its a N28 stock.

Enough said.

Note: pls kindly read thru my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
positive oor negative move. is part of the game
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Very fake offer

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yanmiri(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sir Currentprice, abeg do you think Access still has enough fuel for this bull?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:

Bro, don't follow CP blindly, the guy is good at what he is doing. Many that follow without proper understanding will still get burn. while He stays afloat. He has a background that you may not likely have. Just take caution. See His profile as usual.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:

thanks,but current price is not that kind of a guy.when he recommends,he follows through,I remember when caverton was hot,he keeps showing screen shot of offer bid.that alone will tell you when to sell,even if you don't have access to itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
mehn!! buyers don lockup o...waiting for urgent sellers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
positive oor negative move. is part of the game
grin grin grin

You don't need some of these.
Do your analysis and move on, posting just to prove what you have once said about a stock does not show maturity in my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
My people!
This game is somehow o. some moves can make you forget all your analyses and start panicking! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
leo1234:

Bring your own analysis let's see. Even if it's monkey hunting post it let's see.
Some people self angry
Currentprice you need to open a telegram group for we your loyal fans so we can buy all your monkeys. grin
Telegram group wetin This thread is the mother forum of stock analysis and recommendations. Whatever knowledge to be shared should be done here.
Ask ex-members of SMN of our experiences when members favoured PMs and Mini-groups to the SMN page despite the FOI bill passed in that forum when the going was good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abeg make una help me move 1Bank to N16.30 because e get one mini estate land wey I don dey eye for Apo Extension since. FBNH @16.30 go help start talk with the owner.
I hail every every
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
pluto09:

You don't need some of these.
Do your analysis and move on, posting just to prove what you have once said about a stock does not show maturity in my own opinion.

I truly like sir currentprice, but i like this sir pluto's post even more and therefore endorse it.
This however does not and cannot take away from the fact that sir currentprice is a good and important personality here.
U've been doing a great job sir currentprice. Pls keep up the good work !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
My people!
This game is somehow o. some moves can make you forget all your analyses and start panicking! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pls house, why is Mobil not trading under the new company name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Access Bank shocked
God bless the day I followed CurrentPrice's recommendation back in November (was 9.7 then)
This is a thank you post to CP as I have been able to recover from a negative position on my portfolio to a positive one cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.