Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827053 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

So una dey discuss for "the other room"? Oya make una confess, wetin una be talk about?

So Oracle is a very big monkey hunter and he discussed this plan with Toluway long time ago. Choi. Kai. More disclosure to emerge. We are waiting.

#CorporateDisclosure. #ForumDisclosure.

Never had any private discussion with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadillac15:

Dem go tell us everything soon grin

Are you the same as Tolu?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Investnow2017:

Rabbi, if you like plug microphone to this your radio, you won't hear anything grin grin grin grin Until I finish buying, so that I can sell to you later grin grin

Lol forget selling to Rabbi. Until BBC CNN announce world market crash, he's not buying any stock. Only if you know when he started buying the ones he sold. grin grin
He's a very patient dog (sorry sir)
That his mattress and radio are real
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
What's ACCESS up to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
locodemy:

I cant argue with my oga.
All I need to hear now from oga as bears are laying hands on Transcorp is.....

-Despite pullbacks.
-i'm still heavy here.
-no shaking.
-no matter the falls.

grin grin grin grin my tommy hurts.. loco stop please!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Jokes apart, you people should respect our senior public servant
Oga abeg I sabi kill snake o, just in case one swallow something for your office

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

(To the part in bold) Yet you remained mute to the bull stories.

Talking when it vexes you abi.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mpeace:
At the moment, timing will make all the difference. The type of bull that will follow this bear, many will find it hard to enter good stocks.

This post reminds me of this story:

A man bought a chick and told his wife that when the chick grows and become a hen, that the neighbor's fowl will mate it and it will lay lots of eggs. They will not sell any egg. Then will will cover all the eggs until she has lots of chicks too. The man said he will allow the hen to grow with all the chicks to maturity.

When they matures, he will sell all the fowls and buy a female goat. He will nurture this goat and it will mate with any He-goat. It will have like 3 kids. When the kids grow to become goats, he will kill the mother goat. Then his wife interjected and said she will eat the goat head. The man goat angry and had a fight with his wife. Neighbours came in and separated them.

Neighbours listened to the woman as she was saying she wants to eat the goat head. The man was ranting from the background that why should a woman say she will eat the goat head. Neighbours then said: WHERE IS THE GOAT HEAD? !!!!

It dawned on them that they had been making projection on a chick they just bought. grin

So why don't you wait till the bear passes and we see the bull first before you start checking the speed with which the bull will pass! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Investnow2017:

Just observed. People hardly quarrel during BULL season cheesy

This is time to make money. I see that happening between now and as early as mid March, with good timing.
I guess it depends largely on people's expectations. The past month's bulls were quite crazy, and just when you think it has peaked out, it yet surges. Then you hear of people mentioning their 50-200% gains in one month. So you jump in for fear of missing out, with the modest hope of making at least 50% before a reversal. For a start, You could have put in just 20% of the funds to be invested, and do what Pa Emma refers to as cost averaging, but you figured "the more, the merrier". As it turned out your entry point marked the market's crest. At some point during the pull back, you decided to average down with whatever funds you had left, but even the support you were counting on got broken.

Only difference for me is that stocks represent quite a small fraction of my investment portfolio.

More than picking the right stocks, TIMING your entry and exit rightly is what I consider most important in this market.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by speezyWears: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Can anybody explain why NB is on a Free fall?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bears gradually losing grip.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
speezyWears:
Did you jump in when someone calls it a defensive stock, just curious.
FYI, this bear no dey look face oo if the respected GTB can be falling yakata like this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
TLAX:

Bro...Nobody appointed you in the first place. In a public and faceless forum, you must expect varied responses to your post. Nobody is here to mind your emotions. We are here to read all we can read, take the ones that make sense to us, and junk the rest where they rightly belong.

Abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Investnow2017:

Rabbi, if you like plug microphone to this your radio, you won't hear anything grin grin grin grin Until I finish buying, so that I can sell to you later grin grin

I trust you ma. grin

Carry go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yayira:

Lol forget selling to Rabbi. Until BBC CNN announce world market crash, he's not buying any stock. Only if you know when he started buying the ones he sold. grin grin
He's a very patient dog (sorry sir)
That his mattress and radio are real

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Are you the same as Tolu?

grin

Noooooooo. That na egbon civil servant o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
locodemy:
We all entered this plane together.
some discovered the engine will be faulty if the plane take off.

And they alighted quietly(deruggedproof).

Some jumped out as the plane has not gone high without injury(oracle).

Some heared about dow as the plane was on motion in the sky and decided to use parachute to land safely(loco).

Some say they must see the end of it.....suddenly,the pilot just announced that he is confused(NSE) and anyone who knows where to press should come and press if not..........calamity.

Who will save my people now they are confused in the skye.........chibuking......any positive news?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kashif:
Bears gradually losing grip.....

Still looks like Janet style ooo, might be too early to tell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadillac15:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
awesomeJ:

I guess it depends largely on people's expectations. The past month's bulls were quite crazy, and just when you think it has peaked out, it yet surges. Then you hear of people mentioning their 50-200% gains in one month. So you jump in for fear of missing out, with the modest hope of making at least 50% before a reversal. For a start, You could have put in just 20% of the funds to be invested, and do what Pa Emma refers to as cost averaging, but you figured "the more, the merrier". As it turned out your entry point marked the market's crest. At some point during the pull back, you decided to average down with whatever funds you had left, but even the support you were counting on got broken.

Only difference for me is that stocks represent quite a small fraction of my investment portfolio.

More than picking the right stocks, TIMING your entry and exit rightly is what I consider most important in this market.

Well explained. Kudos.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

You only know yourself.... The person that your direct boss reports to might be on this forum as well.

I remember one time a forum member was trying to exchange words with Wanaj0 and at a point told Wanaj0 that if only he knew how long he has been an expert. Blah Blah Blah.

The guy eat a humble pie when Wanaj0 told him when he started working as an accountant with PWC, obviously the guy was still in secondary school when Wanaj0 started. (I hope I remembered the story correctly).

What am trying to say is that you should keep whoever you are to yourself and also do not take anything that goes on here to heart.

We are here to catch fun and make money. Chill and relax.

And actually stop collecting "likes", by throwing needless stones. Likes are not DIVIDEND undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
speezyWears:

Its parachute failed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadillac15:

But I don't converse with him privately. That was why I asked you to know if you are the same person.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Toluway:

Don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about my Oga. You are brighter than that. Fortunately for you, the majority is not getting what I'm driving at, and helping you to attack me instead of giving me a well deserved award for my timely discovery and courageous exposing.
Now, this is a private and secret discussion between you and I. You and I know that the bear all over the world for about three weeks now was caused by sentiment and sentiment alone. This has been proved worldwide since three days ago.
Efforts have been made worldwide expecially in U.S . to attenuate this herd scenario. Veteran traders in America has had the cause to address traders, telling them to be patient, that the economy and the fundamentals are strong.

BUT Sir, on the contrary, what have you been doing here? I put it to you that you have been doing all you could to promote and exacerbate the bearby adding petrol and gas to the herds scenario for obvious selfish reasons.
Rabbi, my jolly jolly Oga, I hereby appeal to you to repent and apologise to this heavenly ordained forum, to promote the cause of stock trading in Sub-Saharan Africa.

If you humbly reflect on your previous post, you'll be sending apologies up and down and not be demanding same. You want award?You got that already( you were ramping up likes while portfolio is telling a different story.

The later part of this post, still ooze of your desperate attempt to discredit people(something you obviously can't take as seen in your needless outburst).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
GTB on full offer
Lobatan!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
holm:

If you humbly reflect on your previous post, you'll be sending apologies up and down and not be demanding same. You want award?You got that already( you were ramping up likes while portfolio is telling a different story.

The later part of this post, still ooze of your desperate attempt to discredit people(something you obviously can't take as seen in your needless outburst).

I have learnt to ignore. Jump and pass.

Better learn same and not lose typing energy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
GTB on full offer
Lobatan!

Bear lies

Cc Cadillac
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Some people are receiving new training on patience, including myself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
speezyWears:

The bears have made it impossible for people to drink beer anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, UncleBone and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.