Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10826809 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
wanaj0:
For the lovers of Caverton, this may interest you:

http://www.4-traders.com/CAVERTON-OFFSHORE-SUPPORT-20707999/news/Caverton-Offshore-Support-Drive-to-Strengthen-Capacity-26133855/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/09/cavertons-drive-to-strengthen-capacity/

The Chevron Contract was in 2017.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/08/21/caverton-wins-chevron-contract-for-helicopter-services/

This na real FAMILY business. Chairman, Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer as family members! Discussions will be done over dinner in the family dining room. If you don't have access to that room, better to stay away!

No shaking my Oga !! ...We are strongly behind Mr TIME 'who dines with the members of the family' wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE

NOTE: Not to be seen as any kind of recommendation. ...DD always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018
fxuser:
Japaul
- fresh gap up ...
- its not everyday u see this , #chai

It’s so refreshing, the mop up is not waning, Choi!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

FX,

Correct me if am wrong. Anyone that sells today will not qualify for the dividend, right? Close of register is 9-15th abi?

fxuser:

yes sir !

Agbalowomeri:

Qualifies. Register already closed today meaning no new entrant today

Na that confusion I dey talk be this. I understand that mark down is 8th, but close of register is 9th - 15th...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Willie2015:

Sold my holdings at N26 today with reasonable margin

best decision, i would have done same if i owns nascon grin

this doesn't mean it a bad stock o

run away from stone

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2018
ihedioramma:
Cool money .

Flour mill has finally woken up, let’s see how many kilometers it will cover before retreating grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2018
fxuser:
Japaul
- fresh gap up ...
- its not everyday u see this , #chai

If only they delayed that announcement by 1 week. I was warming up for Japaul right from the day they implemented 1k rule.

Well, there are always some you will miss....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Willie2015:

cool
double digit growth y/y on all lines . Long term holders like dis type of hold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Coolcash1:

With this result I can confidently say DF and DS own would be the best.... Alhaji never disappoints... grin

I assure u that ur expectations shall come to pass !!
...For the outcome from Mr TIME will be amazing on DF and DS !!
...so just relax and be sipping from a cup of warm tea my dear. wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE

NOTE: Not to be interpreted as a recommendation. ...DD still always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

If only they delayed that announcement by 1 week. I was warming up for Japaul right from the day they implemented 1k rule.

Well, there are always some you will miss....

You mean many
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Wapco
- support is intact
- building up . . nicely

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean many

All join.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

All join.

Me I only need one or two good hit a year and I am full. My stomach capacity is very small. As I am now, if I no trade till after election I no mind grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2018
This is the beginning of result days when real results begin to show up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Me I only need one or two good hit a year and I am full. My stomach capacity is very small. As I am now, if I no trade till after election I no mind grin

I truly get your point. You "raped" Diamond bank mercilessly.

There are major and minor hits. grin. Minor hits are done with very minimal capital and the profit is never re-invested. They are for "miscellaneous" expenditures.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Willie2015:

See amm grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

I truly get your point. You "raped" Diamond bank mercilessly.

There are major and minor hits. grin. Minor hits are done with very minimal capital and the profit is never re-invested. They are for "miscellaneous" expenditures.

Very clear and copied. All correct grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

I no force anybody oooooo. I get the power. We should all have our trading/investing plan which must be adhered to.

On the Nkwobi and Heineken, Cynthia don postpone the outing.
If na barracks by now Cynthia should be cooling her head in guard room for insubordination for refusing sir Mendes invitation. Anyway I go dash you Cecilia. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

No shaking my Oga !! ...We are strongly behind Mr TIME 'who dines with the members of the family' wink cheesy grin

#BELIEVE

NOTE: Not to be seen as any kind of recommendation. ...DD always advised pls.
The fear of family managed company, the beginning of profitable investment.
This company na one chance ó Dokpesi came to my mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
phemmie06:

If na barracks by now Cynthia should be cooling her head in guard room for insubordination for refusing sir Mendes invitation. Anyway I go dash you Cecilia. grin grin grin

Chief, leave matter ooo. Woman na Woman and na them dey control men. You need to see how these small girls dey treat 3 star Generals once they enter the other room. Generals dey turn to beggars....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Dwizeone:

Flour mill has finally woken up, let’s see how many kilometers it will cover before retreating grin
ONE LOVE . What's the price now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

FX,

Correct me if am wrong. Anyone that sells today will not qualify for the dividend, right? Close of register is 9-15th abi?

He will qualify.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2018
phemmie06:

The fear of family managed company, the beginning of profitable investment.
This company na one chance ó Dokpesi came to my mind

Dont worry my dear,
...we are very much behind Mr TIME.
Lets just give him a little more time to put things in their right perspective- ok !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

He will qualify.

What does that 9th - 15th represent?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

Dont worry my dear,
...we are very much behind Mr TIME.
Lets just give a little more time to put things in their right perspective- ok !! wink cheesy grin
The hustle is real oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2018
mendes911:

Na that confusion I dey talk be this. I understand that mark down is 8th, but close of register is 9th - 15th...............

Close of register is before mark down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
5 Insurance Firms in Trouble over Huge Management Expenses, Shareholders React
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/03/09/5-insurance-firms-in-trouble-over-huge-management-expenses-shareholders-react/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
ACCESS just RAPED!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Jesu Christi....

1.1B units of Access Bank......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
big cross deal on access bank, over 1 billion traded. is it time to dive in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
ACCESS just RAPED!

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmatok(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
The price of United Capital Plc was adjusted today, 9th March, 2018 for a dividend of N0.35 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N4.00 hence the ex-div price N3.65.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, gare2510(m), edwardaigb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.