Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10829649 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (7730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
EMERGING MARKETS AT THE MERCY OF MANY
....dz is a Plagiarized article

What Italy’s debt issue and China’s counter-trade-war efforts could mean for NIGERIA
As far removed as countries like Italy, China and Turkey may appear to be from Nigeria , the local economy has been, and will likely continue to be, negatively impacted by the wide array of seemingly unrelated market issues – such as Italy’s debt woes and China’s retaliatory reaction to the US trade war – through a contagion effect.

Financial markets in Nigeria are particularly vulnerable because of their depth and high level of liquidity. While investor jitters started in Turkey and Argentina, where economic mismanagement was evident, financial markets in these countries are not as deep and liquid as Nigeria , which have been targeted in the latest risk-off episode by the FPI. It is therefore far easier for investors to get out of positions in these tradeable markets, and as a result, our local economy is impacted.

The relative ease of exiting positions in Nigerian financial markets, is why Nigeriancitizens are negatively impacted in an emerging market-wide risk-off episode. When the currency sells off in response to investor fears, the Naira becomes cheaper against major currencies. Sustainable currency depreciation can have a negative effect on inflation outcomes and this could lead to a rise in interest rates if inflation threatens to exceed the 11 to 14% target band for an extended period of time.

In Italy, debt concerns present a risk to global financial markets given the interlinkages between Italian banks and a number of other economies. Should Italy default on its debt, it would create uncertainty in the markets given Italy’s size and interconnectedness.

In a risk-off environment, investors actively seek out less risky assets. Capital tends to stay at home rather than find its way into riskier markets – which is what Nigeria is currently perceived to be – as a precaution to prevent potential losses.

Out of all of the emerging markets, China is likely to impact the Nigerian economy the most in this respect. China is one of Nigeria's largest trading partners, and if Chinese growth softens and demand slows, it would likely diminish Nigeria ’s exports to the region.(25 cargoes of Nigeria oil awaits buyers) link not available

China is also a key user of global commodities and Nigeria is a net exporter of commodities(crude oil) . If China’s demand for commodities drops, the price of commodities that Nigeria supplies to the rest of the world could drop, triggering a negative terms-of-trade (export prices relative to import prices) shock.

While conceding that the Naira (most defended currency in Africa) is likely to remain on the back foot if uncertainty in these emerging markets persists I could warn investors against making any impulsive investment decisions. The reality is that as long as global investors paint all emerging markets with the same brush and remain hesitant to get back into risk assets, the Naira could suffer.

However, for investors with well-diversified portfolios and long-term investment goals, this is the worst time to start moving things around. The best thing that Nigerians can do to protect their investments from these market fluctuations and the current high level of global uncertainty is to stay calm and prevent making rushed short-term decisions.

good read
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Make I hep u with picture.

How far with Afriprudential result. Are we going to see honey in this one latter??
Opinions needed please!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
can one say Access result is better than UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
swilo:
can one say Access result is better than UBA?

In my own opinion based on the numbers reported ACCESS is the cheapest bank among tie 1 bank

Selling at 160 % discount.

Fair price from my bedsheet is N21 based on Q3 alone.

I pointed out this bank week ago as Bank to WATCH!!!

Cc druggedprof

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
longlife20:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23969_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf
Yayira:

OGG can you please help on all these reports ?
I know say na only you fit break things down to layman’s understanding..
I’ll benefit greatly from it and I know some people will too.

Just hint on
1) Profit/loss
2) Growth
3) Fair price

Feel free to add another important ones

I hope not too much of a work grin grin

At 1st glance, good but not a great performance from ACCESS. ...indicators showed a mixed performance.
As expected, Profit margin was majorly driven by trading gains from the fixed income space.
PBT actually went down by near 3.6% over the 9M period... however, a much lower effective tax rate helped aid their profit line by approx 11.5% to over 62.9B from near 56.4B in the corresponding period of last yr.
A few other KEY indices also saw a slight improvement but EPS actually droped by over 38% from N1.12 to 69k for the period btw July to September 2018 (Q3 alone)
However, this line together with the banks ROAE, ROAA and EM still prints of an improvement over the 9M period ended Sep, 2018.
In my opinion, management will need to rework their profitability line to push for a better earnings yield going into the last quarter of the yr.
But overall, the bank showed a noticeable growth in their TOPLINE.

Using a TTM EPS of N2.18 over an adjusted discount rate of 14% (I prefer to attach a 1% premium to a risk free rate of 13% given their current financial indices), Fair Value should compute as N15.50 !!
...which is an approx 82% discount from today's closure price of N8.50 !!... and so ACCESS remains a BUY from my end.

However, on a P2P comparison in the 1st tier banking space, i'll still prioritize UBA and ZENITH ahead of ACCESS... but ACCESS ahead of GTB and FIRST BANK given their current market prices. ...though this scale of preference can change as their prices swing either upwards or downwards going forward.
But that's just me... so not an interpretation to any sought of recommendation.

CAVEAT: Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
mendes911:
In DeepSuk's voice, "Honey" Flour haff turned to "Hor.ny" Flour....
or mahogany flour

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
EMERGING MARKETS AT THE MERCY OF MANY
....dz is a Plagiarized article

What Italy’s debt issue and China’s counter-trade-war efforts could mean for NIGERIA
As far removed as countries like Italy, China and Turkey may appear to be from Nigeria , the local economy has been, and will likely continue to be, negatively impacted by the wide array of seemingly unrelated market issues – such as Italy’s debt woes and China’s retaliatory reaction to the US trade war – through a contagion effect.

Financial markets in Nigeria are particularly vulnerable because of their depth and high level of liquidity. While investor jitters started in Turkey and Argentina, where economic mismanagement was evident, financial markets in these countries are not as deep and liquid as Nigeria , which have been targeted in the latest risk-off episode by the FPI. It is therefore far easier for investors to get out of positions in these tradeable markets, and as a result, our local economy is impacted.

The relative ease of exiting positions in Nigerian financial markets, is why Nigeriancitizens are negatively impacted in an emerging market-wide risk-off episode. When the currency sells off in response to investor fears, the Naira becomes cheaper against major currencies. Sustainable currency depreciation can have a negative effect on inflation outcomes and this could lead to a rise in interest rates if inflation threatens to exceed the 11 to 14% target band for an extended period of time.

In Italy, debt concerns present a risk to global financial markets given the interlinkages between Italian banks and a number of other economies. Should Italy default on its debt, it would create uncertainty in the markets given Italy’s size and interconnectedness.

In a risk-off environment, investors actively seek out less risky assets. Capital tends to stay at home rather than find its way into riskier markets – which is what Nigeria is currently perceived to be – as a precaution to prevent potential losses.

Out of all of the emerging markets, China is likely to impact the Nigerian economy the most in this respect. China is one of Nigeria's largest trading partners, and if Chinese growth softens and demand slows, it would likely diminish Nigeria ’s exports to the region.(25 cargoes of Nigeria oil awaits buyers) link not available

China is also a key user of global commodities and Nigeria is a net exporter of commodities(crude oil) . If China’s demand for commodities drops, the price of commodities that Nigeria supplies to the rest of the world could drop, triggering a negative terms-of-trade (export prices relative to import prices) shock.

While conceding that the Naira (most defended currency in Africa) is likely to remain on the back foot if uncertainty in these emerging markets persists I could warn investors against making any impulsive investment decisions. The reality is that as long as global investors paint all emerging markets with the same brush and remain hesitant to get back into risk assets, the Naira could suffer.

However, for investors with well-diversified portfolios and long-term investment goals, this is the worst time to start moving things around. The best thing that Nigerians can do to protect their investments from these market fluctuations and the current high level of global uncertainty is to stay calm and prevent making rushed short-term decisions.

Well explained !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Yayira:

OGG can you please help on all these reports ?
I know say na only you fit break things down to layman’s understanding..
I’ll benefit greatly from it and I know some people will too.

Just hint on
1) Profit/loss
2) Growth
3) Fair price

Feel free to add another important ones

I hope not too much of a work grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=DOLLARTEX post=72268903]I hope not.it will not be well for the APC govt (if this happens).The reserve is going down drastically now 42 billion.I have started buying dollar small small though.[/quote

Started Xge since 2 mths ago to reduce my exposure ..Most repatriated across Trans till feb
Naira lost again today agst the greenback I do not pray for devaluation ..Let see how far cbn can go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

At 1st glance, good but not a great performance from ACCESS. ...indicators showed a mixed performance.
As expected, Profit margin was majorly driven by trading gains from the fixed income space.
PBT actually went down by near 3.6% over the 9M period... however, a much lower effective tax rate helped aid their profit line by approx 11.5% to over 62.9B from near 56.4B in the corresponding period of last yr.
A few other KEY indices also saw a slight improvement but EPS actually droped by over 38% from N1.12 to 69k for the period btw July to September 2018 (Q3 alone)
However, this line together with the banks ROAE, ROAA and EM still prints of an improvement over the 9M period ended Sep, 2018.
In my opinion, the bank will need to rework their profitability line to push for a better earnings yield going into last quarter of the yr.

Using a TTM EPS of N2.18 over an adjusted discount rate of 14% (I prefer to attach a 1% premium to a risk free rate of 13% given their current financial indices), Fair Value should compute as N15.50 !!
...which is an approx 82% discount to today's closure price of N8.50 !!... and so ACCESS remains a BUY from my end.

However, on a P2P comparison, i'll still prioritize UBA and ZENITH ahead of ACCESS... but ACCESS ahead of GTB and FIRST BANK given their current market prices. ...though this scale of preference can change as their prices swing either upwards or downwards going forward.

God bless you!..
chai na that same result I look confused.. lolz
More grease to your brain !
Please help with other results too as they come out grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 23, 2018
WHY WE ALL MAKE BAD INVESTMENT DECISIONS

If you could get 30% off your shopping, how would you feel?

If the market was to fall by 30%, what would your response be?

Would your reaction to these two events be the same? If not, what is the reason?

If the NSE drops by 30%, that means that you can buy the same shares for 30% less than you could before the crash. If these are the same companies with the same earnings potential and the same cash flows, then aren’t you getting a bargain?

Isn’t that the same as getting 30% off your shopping?

The likelihood is that this is not how you will see it. Most investors will probably react to a market crash with a mixture of fear and panic. In fact, many will sell out of their holdings, locking in the losses that have just occurred.

Yet history has repeatedly shown that the periods after big market downturns can be the most rewarding. The most severe negative market event in recent history, the 2008 Global Financial Crisis, was followed by one of the greatest rallies the world had ever seen.

Behavioural biases

Logically, if you can buy shares at heavily discounted prices, your potential future returns must be much higher. For most investors, however, the focus is on what just happened, rather than its implications for what is likely to happen next.

There are good reasons why we respond this way. Unfortunately, they are reasons that are not always helpful for investors.

“We all suffer from behavioural biases,” says Dan Kemp, chief investment officer at Morningstar Investment Management EMEA. “We are predictably wrong in certain circumstances, and those tend to be when we have to make really important decisions.”

The study of why we make the financial decisions we do is called behavioural economics. It is a field pioneered by two psychologists, Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky, who began looking at these problems in the late 1960s.

Kahneman was awarded the 2002 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his work. Tversky had passed away six years before.

In his analysis, Kahneman identified that in all decision-making, we are actually in conflict with ourselves.

Two systems

“We really have two selves,” Kemp explains. “Two processes. Two patterns of thought.”

Unimaginatively, Kahneman calls these ‘system one’ and ‘system two’. When operating in system one, we are entirely responsive, selfish and even instinctual. In system two we are logical, thoughtful and slow-moving.

While it might seem that system two is always preferable, they actually both have their place.

“There are good reasons why you would want to operate in system one,” says Kemp. “If you are crossing the street and you see a truck coming towards you, you don’t want to be in system two. You want to be in self-preservation, automatic mode. But there are other times, such as when making investment decisions, that you want to be in system two.”

Moving from system one to system two is not, however, always easy. Particularly when outside stimuli are inducing a reaction.

In a market crash, for example, the headlines will carry emotive imagery such as ‘blood on the floor’, and you would expect to see pictures of traders with their heads in their hands. All of that is prompting you to think in terms of self-preservation and get away from whatever it is that is causing all of this distress.

“When we are operating in difficult market conditions, the adrenalin is going and we feel like we have to respond quickly,” Kemp says.

However, this is really the time when we need to think logically and unemotionally. We need to find ways to move out of system one and into system two, where this is possible.

Having a plan

It might be easy to say that all you have to do is block out the noise, but that’s almost impossible in a modern world where information is so pervasive. You won’t be able to escape the news or the social media posts or the talk around the office, so you need to have a plan for how you will stop yourself from reacting to it.

Kemp recommends starting off by having a set of investment principles that must guide every decision you make. If these are sound and reasonable, they will stand up even when markets turn against you.

It’s also important to think about how you are looking at the data you have. If a market falls significantly, expected future returns must go up. Which side of that equation are you paying more attention to?

A checklist can also be incredibly powerful. When making any investment decision, go through your checklist to see if it meets the criteria you set out – such as whether they reflect your principles, are they long-term focused, and are they valuation driven.

“Behavioural science can improve outcomes for investors, whether you are a portfolio manager or running your own investments,” Kemp says. “Preparation, analysis and honesty are the keys to success
NB... Dz is a plagiarized article.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2018
currentprice:

In my own opinion based on the numbers reported ACCESS is the cheapest bank among tie 1 bank

Selling at 160 % discount.

Fair price from my bedsheet is N21 based on Q3 alone.

I pointed out this bank week ago as Bank to WATCH!!!

Cc druggedprof

grin grin grin

Noted, thanks.

Funny reality is that Q3 results last for about 5 - 6 months so there is a good chance that half that price appreciation can happen before FY results is released.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

In my opinion, management will need to rework their profitability line to push for a better earnings yield going into the last quarter of the yr.

...which is an approx 82% discount to today's closure price of N8.50 !!... and so ACCESS remains a BUY from my end.

However, on a P2P comparison in the 1st tier banking space, i'll still prioritize UBA and ZENITH ahead of ACCESS... but ACCESS ahead of GTB and FIRST BANK given their current market prices. ...though this scale of preference can change as their prices swing either upwards or downwards going forward.

OGG Thanks a lot. I value your analysis greatly.

One clarification, is the EPS annualized? If not, then TTM EPS may have moved higher slightly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Funny thought,

A negative (-ve) PE is supposed to be lower than a positive (+ve) PE. I wonder why people don't jump at stocks with negative (-ve) PE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
swilo:
Funny thought,

A negative (-ve) PE is supposed to be lower than a positive (+ve) PE. I wonder why people don't jump at stocks with negative (-ve) PE.

Oga where you go school?

#Na Joke o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga where you go school?

#Na Joke o

Community Grammar School, Ellisville, St. Louis County.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2018
swilo:

One clarification, is the EPS annualized? If not, then TTM EPS may have moved higher slightly.

Access Q3 numbers not annualised brov.

with this Q3 result Access already covered the whole financial year EPS of last year. Going forward the last Q4 is jaraa

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2018
currentprice:

Access Q3 numbers not annualised brov.

with this Q3 result Access already covered the whole financial year EPS of last year. Going forward the last Q3 is jaraa

grin grin

CP you really have confidence in all these banks sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Banks are the most regulated sector on NSE. Cbn have eyes on them, they can not just come out with numbers like any other sectors

Cc oracle

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You can also say he is heavy loaded here grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2018
swilo:

No, EPS is not annualized.
However, the slowness in effective earnings yield and the over 38% drop in EPS in the last quarter (btw July to Sep, 2018) is a course for some concern.
When this sought of drop exceeds a 20% margin, stability in growth is called into question. ...and so it makes some sense to not throw caution to the gallery.

But like I said before, ACCESS BANK remains a BUY. ...current market price still screams of an immense VALUE behind it.
Without a doubt, the coy is UNDERVALUED. ...there's a fine 'gap' to tap from at the present price.
That said, there is a need to be cautiously optimistic going forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

However, the slowness in effective earnings yield and the over 38% drop in EPS in the last quarter (btw July to Sep, 2018) is a course for some concern.
When this sought of drop exceeds a 20% margin, stability in growth is called into question. ...and so it makes some sense to not throw caution to the gallery.

But like I said before, ACCESS BANK remains a BUY. ...current market price still screams of an immense VALUE behind it.
Without a doubt, the coy is UNDERVALUED. ...there's a fine 'gap' to tap from at the present price.

Your analysis is so sweet to the belly. You know the thing inside-out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

thanks to u and cp always . .
nice FA's up and dan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 22 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria still in deep sleep.

Yesterday’s close was at about our projected high. Market depth not bullish yet. However, the quality of gainers is good, mostly blue chip companies and volume traded is fair. This is telling us that the earning season is creating support in the market against steep fall in prices.

Big rise in price may be hindered by the immediate supply level at 33,083.67 [/b]and [b]another one at 33,209.23. The summary of what the market is telling us is that we have to be very selective, and reduce our exposure to the market, if we use to invest NGN50,000 before in the stock market we reduce it to NGN30,000.00 you cannot be aggressive when the market is not prepare to move.

For today expected High is 33,019.27 low at 32874.03.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
this part:
'' you cannot be aggressive when the market is not prepare to move ''

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2018
stcool:

Thanks for the compliment... I am humbled !!
But I don't think I know anything inside-out, 'cause am still a learner. smiley wink

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

Access bank earning yield actually rise by 37% in EPS btw July to Sept 2018 compare to that of 2017 same period.

every bank have trading income not only access, WEMA have about 40% trading income in their latest report

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2018
currentprice:

Access bank earning yield actually rise by 37% in EPS btw July to Sept 2018 compare to that of 2017 same period.

every bank have trading income not only access, WEMA have about 40% trading income in their latest report

grin
To me, access did not do badly. Its a fair result. Given the current price of the stock, its clearly cheaper than UBA, Gtbank, and Zenith.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2018
stcool:

Sweet the whole body grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Fide...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2018
veecovee:
Fide...

Na dem dey...Na dem dey...Rush us grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (7730) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeRuggedProf, Adinije(f), spido(m), Owoblowblow, NewBola, FreeStuffsNG, Mfunkynation(m), emmaodet, Choiceguy, Bagwa, nnadengram(m), sophy17(m), KayOn1 and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.