Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831137 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Yayira:

CP you really think Access is Father Christmas to just offer to pay 3.13 + 1 naira for a “dead bank” ?
Hmm i think there’s a lot you and I don’t know about diamond bank and only those in the banking sector knows..
Now, Access is not the only one in line willing to throw money on this same dead bank.
The Carlyle group are ready if only the Dozie’s will accept their terms but no! they prefer Access bank..
which shareholder go get mind to pump in more cash on top him 20 billion naira loss If the bank is truly “dead” ?
Uzoma is diamond bank’s problem and both Access and Carlyle knows..
Any back out from the deal, will be from diamond bank’s end and I’m suspecting the carlyle’s..no depress on Access banks share price will make Access back out if diamond bank shareholders agree to this deal..

...And the rumored right issue that we are yet to see on nse corporate disclosure IF true, seem like a luring grin grin why everything happening the same time? because diamond people go still benefit from here too.

Anyway make I go back to BBM glass house dey watch things on 4D.. me too shock when I see 3.13 grin grin grin Access add 13kobo to my 3 naira dream..This can only be the hand work of God grin grin grin
I agree not every information about the deal/diamond bank known to small holder like me but the information I used to consider Access as a stock to buy has
change, the reason to pull out my fund stay on the sideline to watch. Of course diamond share holders have nothing to lose to support the deal but watch closely and maximize this opportunity to your advantage. I hate technical suspension not at this time oyel keep falling.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2018
God help us to close our ears to the noises.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent collapsing again
Merry Xmas, reminds me of 2014 grin

Lol. It would be a very merry Xmas. Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2018
mendes911:
Brent at $56.

Are we going to test $50 and below? Make I begin pack my load.

Oh you still get load to pack Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU oyel falling. oyel now at $57

grin

breaking below , further downside expected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2018
fxuser:

breaking below , further downside expected
...well, everything depends on Fed's rate decision and outcome of their statement today. Oil might be going to the low of 2016. I hope the support at 56 or 51 (for Brent) holds
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oh you still get load to pack Lol grin

I successfully entered around November ending. Cool entry but.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
mendes911:

I successfully entered around November ending. Cool entry but.......

The kain back to back red months wey I dey see is only second to 2008/9 crash grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The kain back to back red months wey I dey see is only second to 2008/9 crash grin

I want to believe that what happened in 2015 was worse than 08/09 crash oooo. I could be wrong. The only difference is that 2015 was short and recovered faster than 08/09.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2018
mendes911:

I want to believe that what happened in 2015 was worse than 08/09 crash oooo. I could be wrong. The only difference is that 2015 was short and recovered faster than 08/09.

Nope. 08/09 was worse, because people bought at a higher high. The bull market that period is the highest ever on NSE till date, so when the bubble bursted, it bursted hard.

We are talking of the All share index dropping from 68,000 to 20,000. It was devastating.

It's why I laugh when I see some people's theory, lol! I know things can get worse.

I might be wrong, but I have this feeling capitulation has not even started. There will be another support level, my advice is for you not to psychologically finish yourself by placing a limit for support, because when support level is broken, many people would capitulate and sell off. Most of the people shouting Bonanza might have been impatient and bought earlier than this period. Most will be too scared to buy, even the Bonanza gang. That is when you move in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Corporate Action:

A conference call to discuss the Access Bank – Diamond Bank Merger will be held on 19 December 2018 at 16:00hrs Lagos(10:00hrs New York, 15:00hrs London, 17:00hrs Johannesburg). The call will be open to the public.

http://services.choruscall.za.com/DiamondPassRegistration/register?confirmationNumber=5984304&linkSecurityString=26b9315b0

Visit Nairametrics.com for more news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2018
GonFreecss1:

Nope. 08/09 was worse, because people bought at a higher high. The bull market that period is the highest ever on NSE till date, so when the bubble bursted, it bursted hard.

We are talking of the All share index dropping from 68,000 to 20,000. It was devastating.

It's why I laugh when I see some people's theory, lol! I know things can get worse.

I might be wrong, but I have this feeling capitulation has not even started. There will be another support level, my advice is for you not to psychologically finish yourself by placing a limit for support, because when support level is broken, many people would capitulate and sell off. Most of the people shouting Bonanza might have been impatient and bought earlier than this period. Most will be too scared to buy, even the Bonanza gang. That is when you move in.
I thought they were talking about crude oil price lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonathan:

I thought they were talking about crude oil price lipsrsealed

Oh! My bad. Crude oil? Stocks? *cries*, all the same nowadays. Too much correlation... *cries again*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fidtopade: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Please expert in the house, who has idea of what is really happen to wapco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2018
fidtopade:
Please expert in the house, who has idea of what is really happen to wapco?
That wapco that keeps looking like constain to me. Constain went from N85 to 3 and then disappeared for ever.
But wetin concern me sef, lets wait for the experts in the house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 18 DECEMBER 2018- CONT’D

MSCI portfolio seems to be on recess.

Price expectation for today is a positive one as a continuation of yesterday’s price action.

If we were not able to get into Diamond, let us see how we can position ourselves in similar banks that may benefit from the effect of this surprise merger!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Pre-market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2018
technically NSE chart not in good shape, price closed to 28k more stronger embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2018
oyel chart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
GonFreecss1:

Oh! My bad. Crude oil? Stocks? *cries*, all the same nowadays. Too much correlation... *cries again*
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2018
GonFreecss1:

Not too much correlation oh. When crude oil was going up some months ago, NSE was going the opposite direction.
I just sight loco now now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
arduino:
Pre-market?
Diemond: 613.53M bid @1.25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
mendes911:
I stopped being an investor long term ago. Am now a trader Sir.
Good response. Can see we have two things in common now......so far: traders and fear of losing money ......oh I remember, jijo too grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2018
edwardaigb:
...... close our ears to the noises.
........and allow village people do their work in peace. grin
*na joke o*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2018
diemond now 602M. In NSE bad stock gives higher returns.
It pays to be a bad boy sometimes, everything has its own advantage. That was how skye made some cool money for some lucky ones before its demise. grin
Im going to start watching unity closely now. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Mcy56:
diemond now 602M. In NSE bad stock gives higher returns.
It pays to be a bad boy sometimes, everything has its own advantage. That was how skye made some cool money for some lucky ones before its demise. grin

see the face of Access bank shareholders who are suppose to be the sole winners of this transaction.very soon unity bank and japaul oil will deliver returns to investors while those holding unto fundamentals will be mourmoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
locodemy:

see the face of Access bank shareholders who are suppose to be the sole winners of this transaction.very soon unity bank and japaul oil will deliver returns to investors while those holding unto fundamentals will be mourmoring.

I have a strong feeling that Access bank may place their share price on technical suspension before the yr runs out and after every every,#4.50 may be the portion of shareholders by February/March 2019.

Which stock do I put my money now for 200% returns in six months?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Diemond: 613.53M bid @1.25

Make these people help us move just half those bids to WEMA, JAIZ, and AIICO nah grin....Haba, conductor don close door on Diamond since
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2018
diamond bank holders abeg make una sell for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
locodemy:

Very true.....with Oga Milost lurking at a corner grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
currentprice:
technically NSE chart not in good shape, price closed to 28k more stronger embarassed
...to me the current price level is strong to witness a reversal before election
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...to me the current price level is strong to witness a reversal before election
grin grin grin grin grin

reversal is what everyone pray for but chart posted is the picture of what mkt says to me for now. my interpretation could be wrong so as yours. mkt have the final say

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), FreeStuffsNG, Ades1, Alaadin(m), mails4funshi(m), megawealth01, WestPB, Choiceguy, YourCoffin and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.