Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10801695 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Jona, is it your taking too far? Or is it your award? shocked
In as much as people are making a big deal out of it, I will continue to talk about it. Shikena! grin
Next person..... tongue
Chai! The way they are dashing themselves likes, you will know say that tension no be here. grin grin grin
Lol . You ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abeg, make we no waste plenty pages going forth and back. Make we all focus on what brought us here.
I no get issue with anyone but make una chill ehnnn.... Jona you inclusive, I know how you have been tackling people that quoted you or talk against your PMB, so no make me lose focus. smiley
Important: Conference call update please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Coolcash1:
@fxuser and bullbearmkt what's the chart saying about Fidson, FO and FBNH.... grin

It's saying in a short while FBNH will be heading up up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
fxuser:
Wapco
- vol to downside making fresh lows , bears are well fed

I think this is about over, don't you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Thought you know better than this but guess I'm wrong.
I stated my opinion and I believed I'm entitled to it.
Yoms, Nsempa doesn't influence decisions of corporate organizations, who told you that they even hear or read comments such as ours here?

No it does not but if you keep screaming false doom in their ears it affects Nsempa members' decision making.

thought we reached this conclusion earlier ?

Anyway you can't be anyone else but you - Mercilicious the naughty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
tiar:
There is a difference between negative news and negative INNUENDOS. The latter is the case in the Diamond Bank matter and this is typically driven by people who were wrong on Diamond's outcome and are finding it hard to come to terms with this. Continually raising alarm until H2 2019 is their way to deal with this as they look for a way to finally be Right as it relates to their Wrong on Diamond Bank.

The deal will go through. Nigerian companies rarely ever back down from deals that have been announced between each other publicly. All concerns have been addressed.

Cheers

Negative news or negative innuendo should not affect you to the extent you are lashing out. Successful investors and/or traders do their analysis and make their decisions without allowing the "noise" of the market distract them.

If you know what you are doing, "noise" from other market participants should not bother you. You can listen to it, take what you want and discard the rest.

THE LION NEVER CONCERNS ITSELF WITH THE OPINIONS OF THE SHEEP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
MARKET NOISE is volatility and not the rantings of people under the cover of anonymity on the internet. Be advised accordingly.

Infinitisi:

Negative news or negative innuendo should not affect you to the extent you are lashing out. Successful investors and/or traders do their analysis and make their decisions without allowing the "noise" of the market distract them.

If you know what you are doing, "noise" from other market participants should not bother you. You can listen to it, take what you want and discard the rest.

THE LION NEVER CONCERNS ITSELF WITH THE OPINIONS OF THE SHEEP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why is no one talking about the Conference call? Is the information I am getting correct? Is that why this place is silent?

Chai, I warned people not to be emotional about this investment thing. If the info I am seeing is true...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
tiar:
MARKET NOISE is volatility and not the rantings of people under the cover of anonymity on the internet. Be advised accordingly.

Alright. I am advised accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mcy56:
I said I wouldnt talk about diemond, but the way you guys are going about it will make the discussion become more interesting. grin
Anyone with update from the conference call?
People dey find Santa gifts upandan, make una stay there dey defend and argue. Diemond gave pre-santa gifts earlier, some are benefiting from the second round, while some of us are waiting to benefit from either it or Access for the next round.
Make anyone no make me lose focus o, na so you distract person from the ongoing rally. undecided grin

Encouraging words Mercy ..Na to dey focus we re all here to make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2018
cornwall:

I think this is about over, don't you?

no but cud be very wrong , current price action suggest further sell off until we see price reject d low d day .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Eku diamond bank discussion and good morning to all, in all seriousness pls gurus and good people any stock for 20% before the year end. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2018
edwardaigb:
Eku diamond bank discussion and good morning to all, in all seriousness pls gurus and good people any stock for 20% before the year end. Thanks

You can gamble on the insurance stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 19 DECEMBER 2018-

MSCI portfolio still on recess as at 19 December 2018.

The market is still in a range. The 31,321.77 and 30,542.86 levels are still in play. Please this is not the high low for today , I have already posted projected high and low for today yesterday in the evening time.

Let us continue to exercise caution in the market, there is still some money in the market as the battle in the trading range continues.

Complement of the season to everybody. For me there is something to cheer, for this recent positive movement (whether is recouping our losses or a fresh gain) in the market, I have decided to pull out some money from the to enjoy this December!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

You can gamble on the insurance stocks

Thanks but i don't do insurance stocks, thanks again. Good people pls help a brother out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Ogg, please attend to me, any information on Access conference call.

Should i go ahead to sell my Access shares.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Brent seen below 55
Oti pari grin

Merry Xmas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent seen below 55
Oti pari grin

My bus just passed Ore. Headed towards Agbo.

Once we see $45 for brent, I will give my "Malam" a call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
mendes911:

Kai let it just stop there otherwise, I go dust my passport grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Kai let it just stop there otherwise, I go dust my passport grin

You need your passport to travel back to Lagos from the village?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
moneywoman74:
Ogg, please attend to me, any information on Access conference call.

Should i go ahead to sell my Access shares.?

The major detail I heard was Diamond bank understated their Non performing loans.

Also, Diamond dropped the bomb that they will be taking additional loan write-downs of btw 150-180b.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
GonFreecss1:

The major detail I heard was Diamond bank understated their Non performing loans.

Also, Diamond dropped the bomb that they will be taking additional loan write-downs of btw 150-180b.

Double chai..... shocked shocked shocked
Abeg Diamond been no get Risk Analysis/Management Department?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
mendes911:

But i thought it CRUDE price we're followin?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2018
tritritri:

But i thought it CRUDE price we're followin?

I don't get Boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
mendes911:

You need your passport to travel back to Lagos from the village?

Are you a learner? Passport to disappear. My people call it 'ofe' grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2018
mendes911:

I don't get Boss.

r we follow brent crude or or WTI crude ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2018
edwardaigb:

Thanks but i don't do insurance stocks, thanks again. Good people pls help a brother out.

There is no other stock thats volatile atm.

Just hold your cash.

Towards the end of the year into january im sure the market makers would behave like they did last year.

Who knows. Wema might become the new skye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2018
tritritri:

r we follow brent crude or or WTI crude ?

Na Brent naija dey drill oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.