Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10817173 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (7724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chibuking and Peterichy...please confirm the Bonanza period again. Is it still Feb/March, or April/May?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Cadillac15:
@yayira

Your silent treatment is working. If only you will just continue to ignore all her mentions and subsequent posts. Let her continue to expose her hollow brain.

We all know who the troublesome and mentally unstable one is. It is definitely not you.

Gracias

bros come on. Its would have be better if you had not posted this. One love and happy 2019

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New year to all my brothers and sisters..Wish you the best in 2019
I beg let there be peace and love amongst us

Meanwhile..lets see how Jan will go if bonanza go show face ..Election feb 16th

Ready to go after 6 mths of bills & Atl

We are all making good money this year ..AMEN

One love to all members of this great forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
edwardaigb:

bros come on. Its would have be better if you had not posted this. One love and happy 2019

You couldn’t say the truth,someone else said it . And you’re trying to shut him up .
Hmm, this is one of the reasons why Nigeria will not get better any time soon sir.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Amen. Wish you the same Ma'am.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Oga, it is not a privilege, it is called a parallel order when you are filling out a physical mandate. As long as your sale proceeds can fund the purchase, you should not have any issue selling and buying online or manually. Anything outside this is ojoro.
u may have to debate this with some brokers sha. I still recall some painful experience with some brockers' Enterprise'. those guys ruined me those years. that was what made me to opt for me trading my self. some times when u send them mandate they will tell u we are not trading today the broker is on tour till 3 days time. the broker is on leave, the broker is sick, the broker just left the trading floors till tomorrow . even at a time when NSE came up with remote trading. coupled with regular practice of buying high and selling low. and they always have a wonderful excuse for u. some times I want to cry in my house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Popular Business Blog Hatches Plot to Blackmail Keystone Bank
https://businesspost.ng/2019/01/01/popular-business-blog-hatches-plot-to-blackmail-keystone-bank/
The same keystone bank wey apostle Suleiman prophesied today about? Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mpeace:
The same keystone bank wey apostle Suleiman prophesied today about? Lol
Prophecy indeed .
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jonathan:

Prophecy indeed .
Lmao

Abeg what did d prophecy say??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
BUA Merges With Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria

would there be effect of share dilution?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
aremso:

would there be effect of share dilution?

Well they might need an EGM to discuss this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
yom2:
u may have to debate this with some brokers sha. I still recall some painful experience with some brockers' Enterprise'. those guys ruined me those years. that was what made me to opt for me trading my self. some times when u send them mandate they will tell u we are not trading today the broker is on tour till 3 days time. the broker is on leave, the broker is sick, the broker just left the trading floors till tomorrow . even at a time when NSE came up with remote trading. coupled with regular practice of buying high and selling low. and they always have a wonderful excuse for u. some times I want to cry in my house

With Leads, sales proceeds is credited to your portfolio immediately and you can buy other stocks immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

With Leads, sales proceeds is credited to your portfolio immediately and you can buy other stocks immediately.

Ya . also applicable in Morgan capital!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by XVIER(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
anjilgreat:

Happy New Year to you my brother. May God grant you your greatest heart desires this 2019 in Jesus name.
Amen!!!, 2019 is your year of unfathomable exploit.
It's your year of walking on Waters, moving mountains, & Blessing lives.
Have a Prosperous 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year.
May 2019 be a greenish year to all of us!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
TLAX:
Chibuking and Peterichy...please confirm the Bonanza period again. Is it still Feb/March, or April/May?
jan/feb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2019
BMZK:
Happy New Year.
May 2019 be a greenish year to all of us!!
Hmmmm do some people still need 2019... with the kind of killing they already made on Diamond Bank? - 200% profit

#@Yariya & co
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Pls which shares should one look at for 20% this January. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2019
lancee:
Happy New year to all my brothers and sisters..Wish you the best in 2019
I beg let there be peace and love amongst us

Meanwhile..lets see how Jan will go if bonanza go show face ..Election feb 16th

Ready to go after 6 mths of bills & Atl

We are all making good money this year ..AMEN

One love to all members of this great forum

AMEN . JAH BLESS .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2019
edwardaigb:
Pls which shares should one look at for 20% this January. Tnx

wema.......just make sure you buy below 52k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 2 JANUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria in surprise selling as at 31 December 2018. For today’s NSE weather report, I will say that the sky is cloudy and the probability of having some pockets of losses on the opening day for 2019 is very likely. To tell us that one can be hit by surprise when least expected, personally I thought MSCI would have wait till 2019 before starting to sell.

Price action, using the monthly chart is telling us to expect the down trend to continue if the index closes below 30,545.20. I am an optimist in my expectation, but the reality is telling us the up move is likely to be under attack by the bears around the level of 32,477.99.

For Wednesday 2 January 2019, expected High is 31,656.02 low at 30979.45

Wishing everybody, happy New Year and a prosperous 2019.

From this year, I will start talking about companies that are likely to be takeover/merger candidates. They are many companies that will fall in this category and will be a worthwhile research. Especially when they are trading at a very low point that our maximum loss is within 15% to 20% range. For this I will be posting more in our twitter handle.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is legal and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI Nigeria for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified. Get us at twitter https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year great people. May this year bring all the riches, good health and blessings that we all desire.

Happy investing year!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by trase24: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
feelamong:

just go to a good stock broker. Otherwise invest in good coys like GT, NB, Guineess, Nestle, Int'l Brew, FBN, Unilever and have ur peace of mind!

Please I need to know how I can acquire shares directly.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chairmanfestus: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year great people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Buy diamond bank now, cos when the big boys come out to play by 12 oclock. You might not get good price again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Buy diamond bank now, cos when the big boys come out to play by 12 oclock. You might not get good price again grin
Big boys are selling. Go see yok table. His boys sold 9mil units on monday.
At this point, its important to put everything into consideration before buying. You need to consider the estimated price of Access after the deal, bearing in mind the share dilutions from the deal and rights issue. You must also consider the possible impact of outstanding bonds of both banks for repayment this year which runs into 500milliin dollars or more. I thing those should guide one's decision. For now it seems pple are exercising caution.
It might still be profitable to buy though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2019
samzepaparazi:

Bros, you no dey see how people dey struggle door with conductor to comot?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2019
arduino:

Bros, you no dey see how people dey struggle door with conductor to comot?

Oh boy i see am o.

But the deal is still more profitable for me than the share price at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
All stocks are just red today sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Diamondbnk on red . Ghen ghen !
The beginning of the end tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Diamondbnk on red . Ghen ghen !
The beginning of the end tongue

Its not until Access falls below N4.00...But if access share price stays above N5, there is no need to push the panic button.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (7724) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, IPO2002, Palomadove, Ginalex(f), Adinije(f), Laso09, Locotrader(m), UncleBone, ayufun, sky2891, sterlingD(m), talktofemi, Princkez, freeman67, Utalinmou, Zagee, DeRuggedProf and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.