Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10829986 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2019
onegentleguy:
But we thank devine that it was only but a landing mishap.
...and thank God for the life of the VP !!
I recall that sometime last year, a chopper conveying him from the Nigeria Customs Command and Staff College, Gwagwalada Abuja, was also involved in a mishap following an emergency landing after take off. ...he later had to leave the college by road.
May God continue to shield and protect us !!

It is well.

On the part in bold, it's important to NOTE that the said air mishap didn't involve the company.
CAVERTON was, and is NOT linked to the chopper of that 1st incident in any way !!
I only highlighted it to drive a point on how God has been so kind and protective of the VP in recent times.
Pls be guided accordingly.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Valueinvestor:

I don't see anything happening in terms of REVOKING of licence, but I see emotions(fear) coming into play in the mind of investors, before investigations are concluded. So I see this as an opportunity to pick more units at around 1.90 again (if it ever comes back to this region)

Again, if u are an investor on board CAVERTON, there is absolutely NO need to fret or panic !!
HOLD on tightly to ur shares and be overprotective of it. ...infact, the coy is presently so UNDERPRICED that the ONLY wise thing to do should be to look to ACCUMULATE more.
At Friday's closure price of N2.20, the company presents the potential for an over 204% price appreciation. Discounting for any and all risk, the equity price of CAVERTON should have NO business selling for below N6.70 !! ...pegging it as one of the CHEAPEST quoted coy(if not the cheapest) on the exchange !!

Remember;

"If u want to know whether u are holding onto the RIGHT stock(s), run a check to see if its still a business that 'the world loves' and WHY they love it. ...then, find out if u ought to chose it ahead of any other"
~Sinclair

"There are basically 2 great days in a person's life;
The day u were born, and the day u discover why u were born.
In the Stock market, that 'discovery' is tantamount to knowing why u are where u are, and having a sound reason for been there.
...for if u do not know why u are in the market, then u probably won't know why u should succeed in it."
~Sinclair

"In the stock market, SUCCESS is 1% what u have and 99% what u are.
...It's the product of what happens when u can continuously apply INSIGHT with running the race to EXCEL without let down."
~Sinclair

As for me and my household, we shall definitely look out to ACCUMULATE more where need be.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin
Deadlytruth:

This is also applicable in the reverse sense of selling.... If it rises high and gives you a good profit margin, don't pass up an opportunity to sell today in the hope that it will get higher tomorrow.
That's the "deadly truth" grin
Deadlytruth:

This is also applicable in the reverse sense of selling.... If it rises high and gives you a good profit margin, don't pass up an opportunity to sell today in the hope that it will get higher tomorrow.
That's the "deadly truth". The market is a dynamic entity that goes from building up energy to releasing energy, so whether one likes it or not after the market has moved for a substantial period of time, one's stock will become vulnerable to sell off. Infact someone like Dan Zanger believes you should "Sell 20-30% of your position as the stock moves up 15-20%.Although this is not absolutely applicable to me o, as am a little greedy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=onegentleguy post=75372229]

Again, if u are an investor on board CAVERTON, there is absolutely NO need to fret or panic !!
HOLD on tightly to ur shares and be overprotective of it. ...infact, the coy is presently so UNDERPRICED that the ONLY wise thing to do should be to look to ACCUMULATE more.
At Friday's closure price of N2.20, the company presents the potential for an over 204% price appreciation.

Going by did projection, does it mean this company is bigger and better than NAHCO??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
onegentleguy:

At Friday's closure price of N2.20, the company presents the potential for an over 204% price appreciation. Discounting for any and all risk, the equity price of CAVERTON should have NO business selling for below N6.70 !! ...pegging it as one of the CHEAPEST quoted coy(if not the cheapest) on the exchange !!

Remember;

"If u want to know whether u are holding onto the RIGHT stock(s), run a check to see if its still a business that 'the world loves' and WHY they love it. ...then, find out if u ought to chose it ahead of any other"
~Sinclair

In the Stock market, that 'discovery' is tantamount to knowing why u are where u are, and having a sound reason for been there.
...for if u do not know why u are in the market, then u probably won't know why u should succeed in it."
~Sinclair

...It's the product of what happens when u can continuously apply INSIGHT with running the race to EXCEL without let down."
~Sinclair

As for me and my household, we shall definitely look out to ACCUMULATE more where need be.
Cheers.

A valuable piece of p.p.e is now in the doldrums, something that should b contributing to 2019 topline.......Abeg who can tell us the insurance company to caverton as we prepare to take position, it will definitely not be easy on caverton price in d next 3 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Krisuba:
Going by did projection, does it mean this company is bigger and better than NAHCO??

My emphasis was on CHEAPNESS and not necessarily on SIZE.
The 2 coys(CAVERTON and NAHCO AVIANCE) are not tatally into the same line of business, so there's really no basis for comparison in this case.
While CAVERTON is an offshore oil and gas support company with interest in marine and aviation logistics, NAHCO AVIANCE is mainly an aviation handling company with interest in aviation hospitality and handling, passenger facilitation and cargo.
On a side note, CAVERTON is the biggest player in their line of business and also has the highest safety standard & track record in that segment of the industry.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy Sunday and happy election month my people! May the peace of God reign this month and beyond IJN.

@Ndidigood, happy Sunday to you. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:
Sharrap and stop creating unnecessary panic . Just stop already! Abah !
Even though this had been addressed, I must say my own opinion too. tongue
Jona the bolded is way out of line! undecided
He doesn't quote you in the first place neither was he referring to you, you could have counter his opinion in a matured and respectful way!
It's not today that he's been shouting bear bear. Like I said earlier, there were others shouting bull too, why dont you go with them instead?
Please address people the way you'll like to be addressed.
Let me stop there. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Even though this had been addressed, I must say my own opinion too. tongue
Jona the bolded is way out of line! undecided
He doesn't quote you in the first place neither was he referring to you, you could have counter his opinion in a matured and respectful way!
It's not today that he's been shouting bear bear. Like I said earlier, there were others shouting bull too, why dont you go with them instead?
Please address people the way you'll like to be addressed.
Let me stop there. sad

Leave me tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Michael11stock:
Thank you bro, me too want buy Benz cos of My Myc Mcy grin where she dey oga Vee
Pastor think say I don dey sneak inside the other room ni, he come detain me for house, come put me under watch join. grin
May God grant your heart desire, once you buy the benz and come show pastor, together with your fat tithe, im go give you go ahead. tongue
Pastor Vee na joke o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:
Leave me tongue
See as i dey look you with side eye! undecided
You come dey give my bosses work to do here. Sebi you talk say you go be a good boy, wetin come happen again? undecided
No make I write your name join for those people wey Nsempa wan sue o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
STOjo:
The point is that some persons who should be sitting beside @Anjil and Mcy in the classroom to listen and learn are always quick to talk. I think if one is not a TA or FA, then listen.
Lol.grin Dont mind them, instead of them to bring their seats to the front, let them be comparing themselves to the big boiz and be sitting at the back of the class. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
Hope this won't affect their license.
Una don carry una fear come again?
Make we allow them investigate the incident first. Good thing, the VP is hale and hearty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
tritritri:

I don't support @ Jonathan verbal abuse . But to be honest Even chibunkin is not helping himself. morning/afternoon/night d same point..him no dey tire... happy weekend every1.
i tire for the character o. his brother in Dubai has toned down on his own pessimistic outlook. but his own is gathering momentum by d day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mybusinesss(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=swilo post=75359933]Ladies & Gents,

There are some monikers that no longer visit the forum to spy nor post comments. Even though it is a public forum, it calls for some concerns.

The outcome usually would be that newbies will start making grievous errors because of the noise within the forum. I hope before the AFS start rolling out, these guys would be active.

Combining the responses of 3 or 4 reasonable monikers is enough due diligence most times.. wink wink

#thinkingaloud....tonewbies

I feel worried that the few gurus left will also back out.

Some of us have silently followed them through the years past and overall gained more than lost. That I failed a few times didn't call for bashing or stop me from following their predictions.

However, I noticed they don't post their FREE and directional analysis as frequently as they used to anymore.

Please Current price, Agbalowomeri, bigass, DeRuggedProf, feelamong, fxuser, ihedioramma, leo1234, locodemy, mercylicious, PETERiCHY, tritritri, Yayira et al don't leave your faithful follower in the dark.

I rely largely on y'all analysis.

#BBOG (Bring Back Our Gurus) cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
tritritri:

I don't support @ Jonathan verbal abuse . But to be honest Even chibunkin is not helping himself. morning/afternoon/night d same point..him no dey tire... happy weekend every1.
i tire for the character o. his brother in Dubai has toned down on his own pessimistic outlook. but his own is gathering momentum by d day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mendes911 hope you are okay where ever you are. Anyone in private contact or group with him should please check on him on behalf of Nsempas. So also fxuser and godlylifeoneart.
If they don't want to comment for some times it's okay. Just to know they're fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
onegentleguy:

There's NO course for alarm at all my dear.
...I can tell u without mincing words that nothing, absolutely nothing is going to happen !! It was just a minor mishap which is presently being 'sorted out'.
For those(investors) on board, HOLD on tight to ur shares, and NEVER panic. ...in fact, be overprotective of it !!
Just a sincere piece of advise.

#BELIEVE

Regards.
that is if the bear town cryer don't come and escalate the tension

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mcy56:
Happy Sunday and happy election month my people! May the peace of God reign this month and beyond IJN.

@Ndidigood, happy Sunday to you. cool
I wish u the same mydarling
Where HV u been?welcome back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
yom2:
una nogo killme withlaaafff for her

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wishing all happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na'am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eventsmallchops: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
this thread is for rich people, i will be there one day , my desire is just to be able to keep food on the table for my family for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
U see am!!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
ndidigood:
I wish u the same mydarling Where HV u been?welcome back
I dey o. Na you I replied when the bot vex put me on ban and I dey suspect those members wey dey jump from one group to the other, na one of them send am. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mcy56:

I dey o. Na you I replied when the bot vex put me on ban and I dey suspect those members wey dey jump from one group to the other, na one of them send am. tongue
sowi,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
eventsmallchops:
this thread is for rich people, i will be there one day , my desire is just to be able to keep food on the table for my family for now

Lol..... Hmmmm not until when you get big money, I started very small then wit #100 dividend but today the dividends have gone over 1000% of #100 so is not a matter of being rich is a matter of what you want for yourself, being focus and starting small. I know of someone who started small like me about the same time wt me and today he said he is expecting 1.1m
in just gtb and Zenith dividend net of tax so start with whatever you have in your hand

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
onegentleguy:

Remember;

~Sinclair

~Sinclair

~Sinclair

Cheers.

As I stated here yesterday, the air mishap was NEVER going to pose any issue for CAVERTON
...just as there's absolutely NO need for all these attempts to make a mountain out of a mole hill !!
I can reliably tell u that the VP professor Yemi Osinbajo has continued his electioneering campaign tour today with yet another CAVERTON helicopter even after yesterday's mishap.
A statement released by the coys(COSG) media group reads in part;

"A true statement of our commitment to safety and professionalism, the VP professor Yemi Osinbajo continues his campaign flying with CAVERTON."

U can view the images of these and more on the company's instagram page.(https://www.instagram.com/caverton_cosg/?hl=en)
In some parts of the images, the VP was seen cheering and discussing with the company's group CHAIRMAN, Chief Makanjuola and the business arm(caverton helicopters) CEO/MD, Mr Bode Makinjuola.
This is a true testament of the coys commitment to high safety standard, and customer/client service.
For those who still do not know, CAVERTON is the biggest player in their line of business and also has the highest safety standard & track record in that segment of the industry. ...yesterday's incident was just a one-off.
Like I said before, the small issue over the mishap was already been sorted out !!
CAVERTON will still board VIPs, and HNIs accross the current electioneering period and beyond, while also carrying out their different core business activities.
The company is here to STAY... so there's absolutely NO question or worry over any impact whatsoever.

Enough said.
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eventsmallchops: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
aremso:

Lol..... Hmmmm not until when you get big money, I started very small then wit #100 dividend but today the dividends have gone over 1000% of #100 so is not a matter of being rich is a matter of what you want for yourself, being focus and starting small. I know of someone who started small like me about the same time wt me and today he said he is expecting 1.1m
in just gtb and Zenith dividend net of tax so start with whatever you have in your hand

Thank You
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
eventsmallchops:
Very wrong impression. I started with just 8K and that was in September 2004.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mcy56:

See as i dey look you with side eye! undecided
You come dey give my bosses work to do here. Sebi you talk say you go be a good boy, wetin come happen again? undecided
No make I write your name join for those people wey Nsempa wan sue o. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, janykute, lionshare, 222Martins(m), Hedgefunds, husu(m), Agbalowomeri, Ades1, Locotrader(m), KayOn1, KarlTom, seyidboy(m), Boshins and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.