Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10826305 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:27am On May 07, 2019
jauntty:
https://punchng.com/mtn-files-application-for-listing-with-sec-nse

MTN Group Plc has filed an application for public listing with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The company applied for registration of shares and a listing on the NSE...

Winter is coming to NSE
I just hope all will be well and MTN turns out to be another nestle . Cos some companies while they remain private, they post beautiful profit quarter on quarter, but once they list on the exchange, they start posting ridiculous losses, the reason for this na only them sabi. Notore comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:10am On May 07, 2019
Valueinvestor:

I just hope all will be well and MTN turns out to be another nestle . Cos some companies while they remain private, they post beautiful profit quarter on quarter, but once they list on the exchange, they start posting ridiculous losses, the reason for this na only them sabi. Notore comes to mind.
Gbam!!!! A lot of Nigerian CEOs and listed company major shareholders see the NSE as a way to get peoples money away from their pockets into their own pockets.

When the own the companies 100% , it is all good and fine because one can't steal from oneself. As soon as other shareholder come in, the fleecing starts.

God is watching all of them in 5D.

The next level for the NSE is shareholder activism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:39am On May 07, 2019
austinkenneth:

Gbam!!!! A lot of Nigerian CEOs and listed company major shareholders see the NSE as a way to get peoples money away from their pockets into their own pockets.

When the own the companies 100% , it is alll good and fine because one can't steal form oneself. As soon as other shareholder come in, the fleecing starts.

God is watching all of them in 5D.

The next level for the NSE is shareholder activism.

Its a failure of sound corporate governance in these companies and weak regulation by SEC.

A more reason why i don't play long on NSE....Na sharp sharp style me i dey do... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 8:45am On May 07, 2019
Please can someone help me with phone contact of Datamax or that of any of their staff.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:20am On May 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:23am On May 07, 2019
stcool:

And you will say they have investors interest at heart... The guy even chop close to Nestle and Seplat CEO put together. See how much Zenith CEO takes home.

Well we know the companies that would stand the test of time. This alone gives a clue on companies to take serious in this market.

Shocking from Oando grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:34am On May 07, 2019
Pls how do I get my tashere 2017 UBA dividend from Afriprud. They claimed to have paid me on the 28th of Sept, 2018 but I didn't receive any money from them. I have sent mails, made phone calls to them up until yesterday. They keep telling me they are investigating it. I have sent in my financial statement for that period from my bank to them, yet nothing has happened yet. I need money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:44am On May 07, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 07 MAY 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 6 May bought sterling bank heavily. With the way MSCI is buying this bank, it may be good to join; price level of NGN2.50 should be a good point to start looking at the stock.

We still need more buyers in the market, the market is currently in a range.

Today,I still expect a range bound market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:02am On May 07, 2019
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds%20&%20Scandals/Japaul-Plc%E2%80%99s-Access-Bank-Burden--Excessive-Charges-Unhinge-Relationship-As-FHC-Vacates-Mareva-Order/45215

Yet another expository article on JAPAUL PLC.
Folks should be very careful with that coy. The recent price rise was no more than a rusty speculation in my view.

Like I always tell folks;

"The difference between INVESTING and SPECULATING is like 'playing a ring/live action game' and 'gambling in the land of ghosts'
With the former, there is a possibility for u to control ur emotion. ...but with the latter, there is a greater possibility for ur emotion to control u !!
The problem however is that the latter process can oftentimes be catastrophic !!"
~Sinclair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2019
deepsuk:
First can you fish out all the financial criminals on dis tread from top down who dey confuse yung yung investor to come buy most useless stock turn into shell holders ontop come tell them na school fees hin dey pay
Na u sef b a confam pumper fo dead cos no b so?
grin grin grin
Keep arresting them. That oga na confam pumper. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:

grin grin grin

Mrcy who i offend for this UBA self for the OFFER against Bid...waiting happen na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatboyebele(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2019
Japaul Oil & Gas Services Plc

Japaul Oil and Maritime Services was the best performing stock of the week, continuing a bull run that started last month. The stock gained 39.29%, opening at N0.28 and closing at N0.39, up N0.11.

Year to date, the stock is up 85.71%.

Update: Japaul traded at N0.42 yesterday 6th of May 2019 as we predicted last month Sunu Assurance is about to go on a similar bull run having had it's largest trading day in months yesterday with millions of shares exchanging hands in anticipation of the coming rally. Don't say we didn't tell you in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On May 07, 2019
tritritri:
Mrcy who i offend for this UBA self for the OFFER against Bid...waiting happen na.
Guess we may never know the reason for these huge offers against bids.
Bad ones gets rewarded while good ones suffers. The thing tire me too. undecided
Were you able to chop dividend at least?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2019
onegentleguy:
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds%20&%20Scandals/Japaul-Plc%E2%80%99s-Access-Bank-Burden--Excessive-Charges-Unhinge-Relationship-As-FHC-Vacates-Mareva-Order/45215

Yet another expository article on JAPAUL PLC.
Folks should be very careful with that coy. The recent price rise was no more than a rusty speculation in my view.

Like I always tell folks;

"The difference between INVESTING and SPECULATING is like 'playing a ring/live action game' and 'gambling in the land of ghosts'
With the former, there is a possibility for u to control ur emotion. ...but with the latter, there is a greater possibility for ur emotion to control u !!
The problem however is that the latter process can oftentimes be catastrophic !!"
~Sinclair

What of courtville?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2019
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Guess we may never know the reason for these huge offers against bids.
Bad ones gets rewarded while good ones suffers. The thing tire me too. undecided
Were you able to chop dividend at least?

No...Not a dividend lover ...i only chop dividend when am stuck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2019
tritritri:
No...Not a dividend lover ...i only chop dividend when am stuck.
Well, nothing is wrong with UBA as far as I know and based on my tisha's analysis......just don't know why they're bent on punishing it unduly like this. Think you just need to relax your mind and let them finish with their abracadabra first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2019
the letter writers don resume work. one appeared on the forum recently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Well, nothing is wrong with UBA as far as I know and based on my tisha's analysis......just don't know why they're bent on punishing it unduly like this. Think you just need to relax your mind and let them finish with their abracadabra first.

Thanks ...U dan sale urs? seems u be warri...una no dey carry last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
yom2:

because of the kobo kobo you want to chop you want to entertain other people opinion on Japaul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2019
Let us all be mindful of the season we are now; personally, I do not see a general bull in the NSE at least for now, except on individual stocks. Yours truly is gradually exiting the market because the market lull is knocking gently.

No be for my head dem go break coconut grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:46am On May 07, 2019
Kevostica:

What of courtville?

I don't align with such coys.
Except on rare cases where I have a privileged 1st hand info. ...outside that, the HEALTH status of any coy supersedes everything for us.

Just be careful !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:48am On May 07, 2019
onegentleguy:

I don't align with such coys.
Except on rare cases where I have a privileged 1st hand info. ...outside that, the HEALTH status of any coy supersedes everything for us.

Just be careful !!

how about union diagnostic you sold the good story to us ? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2019
yom2:
So who are the letter writers o?
You wey no dey write letter, where are your predictions? Some people no just get joy for this forum. No be by force to read anyone's letter na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2019
tritritri:
Thanks ...U dan sale urs? seems u be warri...una no dey carry last.
I still get. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2019
grin no bull for market quarrel don start for house again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2019
cool my lady chairman
Mcy56:

I still get. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2019
Tolktob:

because of the kobo kobo you want to chop you want to entertain other people opinion on Japaul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
do u know that that stock changed gear only when those people appeared and the next day we started hearing stories in the news. u now begin to wonder if there are other motives. u see me I understand the psychology very well. this is a super rich man .he is averse to risk, a 50k dividend could amount to millions in his holdings. at the other side is the the poor ones trying to help himself with a 50% gap up in a penny. and the rich guy gets jittery. coming up with all kind of boring theories and stories which many are fully aware of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
cool my lady chairman
Lol. My oga I dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2019
but JAPAUL still moving na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 11:17am On May 07, 2019
yom2:
do u know that that stock changed gear only when those people appeared and the next day we started hearing stories in the news. u now begin to wonder if there are other motives. u see me I understand the psychology very well. this is a super rich man .he is averse to risk, a 50k dividend could amount to millions in his holdings. at the other side is the the poor ones trying to help himself with a 50% gap up in a penny. and the rich guy gets jittery. coming up with all kind of boring theories and stories which many are fully aware of.

do you think our opinino here really affect the market ? If yes ,please let move hallmark insurance tommorrow . tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2019
grin no move gunieainsurance
Tolktob:

do you think our opinino here really affect the market ? If yes ,please let move hallmark insurance tommorrow . tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: janga(m), FreeStuffsNG and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.