Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827229 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Father of penny stocks grin

wicked soul!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Stock Market to Remain Volatile as Investors Not Impressed With Buhari's Economic Plan
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/17/stock-market-to-remain-volatile-as-investors-not-impressed-with-buharis-economic-plan/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Father of penny stocks grin
Yes o. That's where I get my bread buttered. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2019
wemabankkkkkkkkkkkk!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
wemabankkkkkkkkkkkk!
I tell you. Some people are LOADING it. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 17-JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 14 June 2019 bought Dangcem, Stabic and sold Guinness. Definitely selling from fund has reduced. This will likely pave way for some positive movement in the market.

Between the next 3 weeks a lot of the retail investors are going to enter the wrong stock in anticipation of earnings and they will get burnt badly. Prices of some bad stock will temporarily go up and once the uninformed traders are in (downtrend will start). I believe many people here are a little bit on the informed side angry angry angry

This week is likely to bullish, but I do not see a strong bull.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2019
jamace:
I tell you. Some people are LOADING it. grin
and some pple are OFFLOADING IT
those are crosses and not on the open market
and its takes two to make a market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:
and some pple are OFFLOADING
Forget about offloading. Some wealth exchanging hands in Wema bro. Over 2 billion in volume now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:

those are crosses and not on the open market

grin grin grin
Don't worry... when the day of reckoning shall come, ur eyes go clear !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:

Forget about offloading. Some wealth sharing hands in Wema bro. Over 2 billion now.
does it mean the person buying is doing so from thin air lol
u can believe what u want to madam
but in this market it take two MAKE A MARKET and not one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
CHAMS Q2...LOADING

N1.00 is looking closer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:

[b]those are crosses [/b]and not on the open market
But there is price appreciation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:
does it mean the person buying is doing so from thin air lol u can believe what u want to madam
but in this market it take two MAKE A MARKET and not one
Looks more like new shareholder/investor coming in and buying a stake there.
Not possible for someone to be running with such volume. I may be wrong sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2019
stcool:
CHAMS Q2...LOADING N1.00 is looking closer grin grin grin
Happy new week sir. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

grin grin grin
Don't worry... when the day of reckoning shall come, ur eyes go clear !!
its early in the morning chief
no need for my eye to be clear
let us make money (the main essence of being here)
it take someone who wants to sell for a buyer to be able to buy this is a fact that me or you cant change
whoever is right between them TIME wld surely tell,
in any case both can even be right cos u dont know what the person selling is putting his proceed into
once again let us make money (the main essence of being here)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
jamace:
But there is price appreciation.

wink cheesy grin
Pls allow Sir robobo to just keep shocked shocked shocked
It's only a matter of time before he'll begin to comprehend a few things.

Salah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
To me, Wema is selling at discount at the moment. Mr. Time will tell if you're right or wrong @robobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:

its early in the morning chief
no need for my eye to be clear
let us make money (the main essence of being here)
it take someone who wants to sell for a buyer to be able to buy this is a fact that me or you cant change
whoever is right between them TIME wld surely tell,
in any case both can even be right cos u dont know what the person selling is putting his proceed into
once again let us make money (the main essence of being here)

Ok. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:
To me, Wema is selling at discount at the moment. Mr. Time will tell if you're right or wrong @robobo.
Madam i dont want to EVEN BE RIGHT
THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO IS MAKE MONEY

WEMA is not in my portfolio and not on my radar
rather i was just calling attention to the fact that it takes TWO (offloading vs warehousing) to make a market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
robobo:
WEMA is not in my portfolio and not on my radar
rather i was just calling attention to the fact that it takes TWO (offloading vs warehousing) to make a market
OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2019
MonkeyHunter:
Probably looking for the next Chams, Courteville or Japaul.
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:

Happy new week sir. grin

Happy Happy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
stcool:
Happy Happy grin grin grin
If I dont make myself happy who will? I can see you're doing same with your Chams predictions sir. grin
.....but it didnt close at 50k last week friday. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
forte oil meagre special dividend just landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:

If I dont make myself happy who will? I can see you're doing same with your Chams predictions sir. grin
.....but it didnt close at 50k last week friday. lipsrsealed

He has been charmed.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
we all should give thumbs up for veritas registrar, ive only gone there once some few years back but dividends from dem enters without problems compared to first registrar that staffs there now know me as customer......... I dont know why they just want to hold tight to peoples money at first registrar......Seriously, The more first registrar fustrate me the more i tend to think selecting companis based on registrar is not a bad idea......

........Any body don see JB meagre dividend too

??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:

Forget about offloading. Some wealth exchanging hands in Wema bro. Over 2 billion in volume now.

Same way Billions of units was exchanged hands @74k in wema few weeks ago undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
He has been charmed.... grin
Chams proving its efficacy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
maishai:
...Seriously, The more first registrar fustrate me the more i tend to think selecting companis based on registrar is not a bad idea......?
Seems this the way to go for some stocks.
Guess I have to downgrade Afriprud too. They appeared good at first but I dont know about them again now. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Same way Billions of units was exchanged hands @74k in wema few weeks ago undecided
Not peculiar to Wema alone na. Even gtb, fbn, access, etc. did similar thing. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcy56:

Seems this the way to go for some stocks.
Guess I have to downgrade Afriprud too. They appeared good at first but I dont know about them again now. undecided

Don't mind Africa Prudential registrar.. They are trying to frustrate me as well with their e- dividend mandate procedures.

Cardinalstone and gtl registrar remains the best for me. Quite straightforward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EMDIEY: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
maishai:
forte oil meagre special dividend just landed
Chief what's the step involved in getting it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), crownprince2017, 222Martins(m), Adinije(f), meholo, Nvednutfr33(m), dapix, aberdeenshire and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.