Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10824979 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na so baba ijebu buy WEMA BANK for peanut...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Where my guy Godisfaithful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

PWC People.

yes u sabi them wella
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26418_FORTE_OIL_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2019.pdf
This new investor no even waste time

Let me turn my focus here...Seems the new buyers already hit the ground running and need to recoup their investment. The market needs to close the deal price gap of N66!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mcy56:
Nigeria equity now cheapest in Africa

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/06/19/nigerian-equities-now-cheapest-in-africa/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Zenter-System&utm_campaign=%2318351+%3D%3E+MORNING+NEWS+HEADLINES+&utm_content=91703c13d2a63a3ec463db5ebbebfe405601c186

Thanks for sharing Mercy..Stocks re the cheapest for now said the writer ..No one knows when the bull will show up ..One day go show up

But expect comments like ..

I just sold all my stock yester/last week .. Had i known
I paid some money into my brokers account and they ve not credited my acct since ..can i still join the moving train guys
I had a dream about it but did'nt know its gonna be soo soon
How i wish i bought more units ..could have made more money
So many analysts go show up on the thread ..Thats why i like the bull season grin

I Wish all the best like sometimes around jan/feb 2018 when the bull suddenly showed up and all made moni

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Nawao. I do not take this as an error.
Those who know understand. Las Las, expo Don leak...... grin grin grin
Chai!! Which expo? shocked
I dont know what you're talking about Prof. Na from Mpeace I hear say hus and horse dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
If you hijack car, no come fit ride am, no come shout for here, deepsy don suffer.... grin
I no be street girl o. I no fit comprehend this ya English with my pry schl Engrish, break am down for me abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai!! Which expo? shocked
I dont know what you're talking about Prof. Na from Mpeace I hear say hus and horse dey o. grin
Ayam innocent. I no sabi horse oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mpeace:
Ayam innocent. I no sabi horse oh
Why you come write am inside your notebook wey I copy? I suppose don ask you for the meaning self. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
onegentleguy:
A PERSPECTIVE TO LIVING A LIFE OF MEANING While a savings culture is pivotal, its even more important to always empty your barns regularly TO THE NEEDY, particularly THE ORPHANS, WIDOWS, PERSONS WITH EXTREME DISABILITY and the LESS PRIVILEDGED in society, so you too can also have a new.
THEY NEED NOT BE NEW ITEMS. ...U CAN START FROM THE OLD ITEMS U HAVE IN STOCK, BUT WHICH U PROBABLY HAVE LESS OR NO NEED FOR !!
Some of the items u throw away, are what so many people yarn for. The world poverty line thickens by the tick of a clock.
Remember: There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving. ...this is a FACT !!

In the end, the only thing you take with you, is NOTHING when u'll be gone. Pls nourish that.......... Remain blessed !!
Thanks for this inspiring post Mr. Gentlesomebody. God bless you.
I actually wanted to say something similar but not as detailed as this sometimes ago when one nairalander, Hungerbad (RIP) serving in the US Army died.... but I refrained from doing so on second thought.
A thread or even two threads were opened for him and, my people, you need to read the testimonies of Nairalanders in that thread.
I was really touched by the comments on how he helped and assisted a lot here. Just like Lydia in the Bible.
Let's try our best to be a giver and 'invest' in the things of God, the needy and the less privileged if its in our capacity to do so. This is a great service to God and humanity and the Good Lord will not forget our labour of love in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
lancee:

Thanks for sharing Mercy..Stocks re the cheapest for now said the writer ..No one knows when the bull will show up ..One day go show up

I paid some money into my brokers account and they ve not credited my acct since ..can i still join the moving train guys
So many analysts go show up on the thread ..Thats why i like the bull season grin

I Wish all the best like sometimes around jan/feb 2018 when the bull suddenly showed up and all made moni

Reality

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
lancee:

Chai! So you can talk like this and you will just come up once in a long while and drop a smiley? shocked
You don see Nsempas finish. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mpeace:
Yels? I remember what happened to transcorp
Lol. So you believe such things? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
akinssan:
was about to ask if he wants to time NSE? Guess Bomboclad na absentism for TA class like me
mcy54 check register oooo.
I don check register before now self, his name no even dey there.
He just carry bone face and confidence enter class without greeting anybody.
Na one of those big boys in the ghost section. I no wan offend him that's why I no talk. Who knows which one of them instructed Regalins to cancel dividend payment. Abeg make una forgive o, no try this with another stock again o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mcy56:

I don check register before now self, his name no even dey there.
He just carry bone face and confidence enter class without greeting anybody.
Na one of those big boys in the ghost section. I no wan offend him that's why I no talk. Who knows which one of them instructed Regalins to cancel dividend payment. Abeg make una forgive o, no try this with another stock again o. undecided
The news weak me o,when l HV already counted my eggs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
ndidigood:
The news weak me o,when l HV already counted my eggs.
It's really bad. sad
Something doesnt just add up there. Is the dividend not approved for payment in the first place? Why will it reach payment date and they just came up with ridiculous excuse? Nigerian factor at play again. Thank goodness I already disposed it off, the stock go stay long at the car park. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
I seem to be to drab and dull today...let me watch Chile vs Thailand Match ....to warm me up...i no invite Ndi...and Mc...but if you invite them for me...awesome party...What am i typing sef..Pardonne mon Dieu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mcy56:

It's really bad. sad
Something doesnt just add up there. Is the dividend not approved for payment in the first place? Why will it reach payment date and they just came up with ridiculous excuse? Nigerian factor at play again. Thank goodness I already disposed it off, the stock go stay long at the car park. undecided
they plan am naw,no b naija agn
Wetin person Neva fee 4 D's NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
gamaliel9:
I seem to be to drab and dull today...let me watch Chile vs Thailand Match ....to warm me up...i no invite Ndi...and Mc...but if you invite them for me...awesome party...What am i typing sef..Pardonne mon Dieu
Me dee watch one old movie: Breaking Bad .
More interesting than football to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
ndidigood:
they plan am naw,no b naija agn
Wetin person Neva fee 4 D's NSE
Very very true. The directors plan the whole thing. SEC need to regulate AGMs to make sure its not all about directirs and their hirelings.
Or.

They discovered that the new NAICOM recapitalization stuff would not be easily met without stringent efforts thus the need to retrieve the dividends from shareholder's pockets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mcy56:

This is unacceptable!!
We the association of shellholdrs who were not able to attend AGM rejected the dividend plow back ! undecided
Please who's our Nsempa rep? grin
Fear de catch me for Chams so CHARMS shellholders should get set for such
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mpeace:
Very very true. The directors plan the whole thing. SEC need to regulate AGMs to make sure its not all about directirs and their hirelings.
Or.
They discovered that the new NAICOM recapitalization stuff would not be easily met without stringent efforts thus the need to retrieve the dividends from shareholder's pockets.
Lol. I don't believe that second part. What can the dividend do in the required capital base?
There'll be mergers for them to realise such dreams.......but to say the truth, Naicom just wanted to add to already existing issues in the insurance coys ni. It wasnt easy for the banks despite that they were making much money back then, talk less of insurance coys.
Someone might argue that its a welcome development and good in the long run but what about the timing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
phemmie06:
Fear de catch me for Chams so CHARMS shellholders should get set for such
Not expecting Chams shellholders to be serious about the dividend. They no get payment date na. They have been charmed.grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Mcy56:

Not expecting Chams shellholders to be serious about the dividend. They no get payment date na. They have been charmed.grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning my neighbors! The people CHAMS will surprise are many. If later I ever hear I bought CHAMS from anybody... let me leave it at that grin grin grin

Same way you guys are secretly buying DF!

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/airtel-africa-targets-over-n400-per-share-sale-on-nse/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2019
I already bought into Chams, thanks to this forum. I think it would do well, it has what it takes; hopefully, their 2Q PAT would soar and N0.7 - N1.0 would be a destination.

stcool:
Good morning my neighbors! The people CHAMS will surprise are many. If later I ever hear I bought CHAMS from anybody... let me leave it at that grin grin grin

Same way you guys are secretly buying DF!

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/airtel-africa-targets-over-n400-per-share-sale-on-nse/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 21 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 20 June sold 17,482units of Guinness, buying Guinness at this moment can be dangerous.

The market is at an inflection point for now. Brent crude is back to the USD64 level, which is like our minimum benchmark that will attract the foreign funds to Nigeria equities. We expect the earnings season bulls to start taking position by now.

Note that our stage analysis sheet is only updated once a week, on Monday. It will then serve as our map of the week for the market. Monday 24 June another fresh one will be out.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
E ku Wapco bull o. grin
Na so some go still miss out of Wema, FCMB and transcorp bull when it comes. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Mcy56:
E ku Wapco bull o. grin
Na so some go still miss out of Wema, FCMB and transcorp bull when it comes. lipsrsealed

Watch dem say we loaded at N10.00 grin grin grin

I want to buy some units of FO today!I Hope it drops today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phadriz(m), Choiceguy, SetrakusRa(m), debeey87(m), handsomebolanle, mails4funshi(m), Locotrader(m), dapix, lancee(m), olamydey(f), ukay2, presiade(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.