Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10823438 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (7727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
UPDATE ON GOG....TB
GOT A RESPONSE FROM GT BANK GH.
Dear Client,
You are required to be an account holder with GTBank Ghana before purchasing GOG Treasury Bill.
However, you can open an account with a Resident/ Work permit and the following requirements:
· Passport Picture

· Valid Passport

· Utility Bill
Thank you.

NOT THE EASIEST WAY TO GO.

The Data group is more promising.
I got dz response from them.

Thank you for your e-mail.
Treasury bills are a short-term government debt instrument issued by Government of Ghana (GOG). The bills are auctioned by Bank of Ghana (BoG) on behalf of Government of Ghana on its own account. The current interest rates for the period (24/06/2019 to 28/06/2019) are:

91-Day bill: 14.77%per annum
182-Day bill: 15.23%per annum
Buying treasury bills in Ghana, through Databank Brokerage Limited is very simple. Below are the things you need to do to achieve your objective:

1. You have to open a treasury bill account with us
2. Wire the funds into our brokerage account and send us a scanned copy of receipt for the payment with instructions.
NB: As a foreign investor, you cannot invest in a 91-day, 182-day but the 364 day bill . Unfortunately, we do not have available the 364 day bill for this week.
Please find an application pack attached. Kindly fill and scan them back to me, along with a scanned copy of your valid I.D – Passport (required for overseas clients) and a copy of your utility bill.

Also kindly affix a passport photo on the first page of the application form and the signature card before scanning.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch for any clarification.

Kind regards,

Keziah Christian
I hope to subscribe through data bank.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
UPDATE ON GOG....TB
GOT A RESPONSE FROM GT BANK GH.
Dear Client,
You are required to be an account holder with GTBank Ghana before purchasing GOG Treasury Bill.
However, you can open an account with a Resident/ Work permit and the following requirements:
· Passport Picture

· Valid Passport

· Utility Bill
Thank you.

NOT THE EASIEST WAY TO GO.

The Data group is more promising.
I got dz response from them.

Thank you for your e-mail.
Treasury bills are a short-term government debt instrument issued by Government of Ghana (GOG). The bills are auctioned by Bank of Ghana (BoG) on behalf of Government of Ghana on its own account. The current interest rates for the period (24/06/2019 to 28/06/2019) are:

91-Day bill: 14.77%per annum
182-Day bill: 15.23%per annum
Buying treasury bills in Ghana, through Databank Brokerage Limited is very simple. Below are the things you need to do to achieve your objective:

1. You have to open a treasury bill account with us
2. Wire the funds into our brokerage account and send us a scanned copy of receipt for the payment with instructions.
NB: As a foreign investor, you cannot invest in a 91-day, 182-day but the 364 day bill . Unfortunately, we do not have available the 364 day bill for this week.
Please find an application pack attached. Kindly fill and scan them back to me, along with a scanned copy of your valid I.D – Passport (required for overseas clients) and a copy of your utility bill.

Also kindly affix a passport photo on the first page of the application form and the signature card before scanning.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch for any clarification.

Kind regards,

Keziah Christian
I hope to subscribe through data bank.

Yes I contacted GTBank Ghana through WhatsApp too and I was told same with the inclusion of Resident permit too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5263147/fg-inaugurates-sec-board-full

OANDO Vs Sec finally putting some discipline into SEC affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
freeman67:

Yes I contacted GTBank Ghana through WhatsApp too and I was told same with the inclusion of Resident permit too.

The good news... Databank appears to be reliable. The profile of databank is available on Ghana Stocks Exchange. I received their application form already.
Now waiting for the 364 days bill to be out and do tashere sub
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
@Godlylife @Freeman same thing Nigerian banks said to me when I wanted to start trading..
Because I know there’s money in your country and I no want to carry last grin grin I had to go to Ikoyi Immigration office to get a resident permit.. (no ask me which address I use grin grin grin)
If you really want to eat this free money Ghanaian government dey share, go get a Ghanaian residency.. very cheap and fast..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

The good news... Databank appears to be reliable. The profile of databank is available on Ghana Stocks Exchange. I received their application form already.

I’ll advise you deal with a bank direct..or at least open an account with any of these Nigerian banks in Ghana.. GTB or Zenith or Access or UBA.. for your own advantage.. you can leave your money inside your bank account till the next time you’ll like to use it. Then you transfer to the broker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yayira:
@Godlylife @Freeman same thing Nigerian banks said to me when I wanted to start trading..
Because I know there’s money in your country and I no want to carry last grin grin I had to go to Ikoyi Immigration office to get a resident permit.. (no ask me which address I use grin grin grin)
If you really want to eat this free money Ghanaian government dey share, go get a Ghanaian residency.. very cheap and fast..

There is no need for a resident permit.
Databank has solved the problem. They allow currency transfer to their brokerage account and back to your account at the end of the tenure.
To me, dz is an alternative to GT bank Ghana.
To my surprise, same databank sponsor GT bank on GSE.
I must commend your country Stocks Exchange. Their website is well organized. Provide details of historical prices, company details, etc.
I rate their website better than NSE.
Also, there is no free money for investors anywhere. In the world. US is already sounding warning that there will be no debt relief for any nation that owns them

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/do-not-expect-debt-relief-u-s-warns-africa/

There is a new economic model that proposed that a nation can print her own currency and borrowed herself same currency without being bankrupted. This model was suspectedly pioneered by China.
Economist are yet to test the validity of dz theory.
Many countries are also practicing it secretly.
The tenet of the theory is that if you borrowed 90% of your country currency and augment it with 10% foreign currency
You will rarely go into recession.
The limitation of dz practice is that the money is printed for the Aba Kyari of dz world, not for the masses. This is d reason no one has felt the impact of the trillion naira borrowed by PMB in domestic TB and bonds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Wow that's good. I will have to contact them to know what their minimum amount for sub is. Hope it does not involve any charge...?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
freeman67:

Wow that's good. I will have to contact them to know what their minimum amount for sub is. Hope it does not involve any charge...?

No free money in d universe, there will surely be a brokerage fee.
Lol
Only MMM can gv u free money or if you are Aba Kyari the man of the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

There is no need for a resident permit.
Databank has solved the problem

Ok..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Also, there is no free money for investors anywhere. In the world.

Lol.. but there awof grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
veecovee:

... redeemed into basketmouth ministry

Me I never see this kind Pastor before grin grin Prof na you get basketmounth ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
A BULLISH NSE
When will it happen ? I don’t know
Which news will usher in the bulls ? I don’t know..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

No free money in d universe, there will surely be a brokerage fee.
Lol
Only MMM can gv u free money or if you are Aba Kyari the man of the moment

True
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2019
@Godlylifeonearth.....hope no hidden charges.....

....pls what is the cost of the fund transfer to Ghana Data Bank?

.....what is the minimum account balance in Databank of Ghana?

.....what is the official and black market exchange rate of cedi to naira?

.....what is the cost of transfering the money to your nigerian bank?

....hope we (foreigners) will not be exploited at the end of the investment...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2019
See my past comments below, aremso and stcool no gree me rest on the matter. Now watch FO in the coming weeks. TA needs the complement of patience! I shall henceforth learn to watch than comment.

Bomboclad:
Two days ago, I mentioned that I had 2 stocks on my radar which would go up massively soon and have negative EPS, one of them is FO, and so you know, it would get to 35 before it retraces. This is my opinion anyways, waiting for the second one to move so I am sure my analysis is good.

Good luck!

Bomboclad:
I had predicted FO will get to 37 and go down, but what i am seeing in my "calabash/magic mirror" tells me it would go much higher, but I dont know why. Maybe cos of the cost price for the 75% purchased. Let me watch and see, not leaving soon....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2019
REMINDER:

DO NOT FOLLOW ANY ALERT THAT YOU CAN NOT SWALLOW THE OUTCOME, BITTER OR SWEET.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Olam and Dangflour, this suspense is too much naa, give us small clue abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Bomboclad:
See my past comments below, aremso and stcool no gree me rest on the matter. Now watch FO in the coming weeks. TA needs the complement of patience! I shall henceforth learn to watch than comment.

grin grin grin My own dey pain me say I JiJo with very small purchase!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 25 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 24 June sold only 45,500 units of Guinness.

Nothing much. Too much risk in the air. Need to reduce our exposure to the market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Eku market o

I hope this bank recapitalisation and tribunal refusal to grant access to inec server issues will not paint the mkt red today

anyway I am still searching for the 3 days bonanza

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 25 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 24 June sold only 45,500 units of Guinness.

Nothing much. Too much risk in the air. Need to reduce our exposure to the market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

MSCI has figured out too late that stout is not a substitute for coke while enjoying jollof... grin

They are now remitting tithe in arrears, what a day for Vee'vee...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcr7: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Is it possible to open accounts with two different brokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Yes bro, I have running accounts with more than 1 broker.

paulcr7:
Is it possible to open accounts with two different brokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2019
currentprice:
Eku market o

I hope this bank recapitalisation and tribunal refusal to grant access to inec server issues will not paint the mkt red today

grin grin grin
Some banks will definitely be acquired. I hope Zenith acquires my fidelity and pay us N8. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Mpeace:
Some banks will definitely be acquired. I hope Zenith acquires my fidelity and pay us N8. grin
Na the small small ones sure pass. Wema and Unity. Imagine if gtb acquire Wema and pay us N15. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2019
...but I dont understand this cbn. Said capital base has weakened and banks can no longer fund large transaction, how true is that actually cos each has more than 25B as capital base?

https://punchng.com/cbn-plans-fresh-banks-recapitalisation-as-capital-base-weakens-by-3-5bn/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Zenter-System&utm_campaign=%2318376+%3D%3E+MORNING+NEWS+HEADLINES+&utm_content=91703c13d2a63a3ec463db5ebbebfe405601c186

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2019
jideflash:
Chai, na so we miss FO oh. Double double awoof. embarassed
You never miss am na, offer full ground. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2019
currentprice:
Eku market o

grin grin grin

the mid year book closures might counteract dat

so i envisage that mkt cld possibly be marginal to both side

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (7727) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), robobo, Agbalowomeri, IYGEAL(m), eziokwunwoko(m), OBAGADAFFI, drotba(m), Streetinvestor2, KarlTom, Redoil, Ginalex(f), Mpeace(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.