Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10830791 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2019
oyamhe:
Guy do you have any means of reaching them, i am facing issues with them

The pnone numbers in their website....will do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
dipoolowoo:
GTBank Board Meets for H1 2019 Results, Declares Closed Period
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/27/gtbank-board-meets-for-h1-2019-results-declares-closed-period/

20 Stocks Weaken Market Capitalisation by N26bn
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/27/20-stocks-weaken-market-capitalisation-by-n26bn/
Can you imagine? Some people are meeting to consider audited result, while others are planning to file notification for delay in filing unaudited result. Thats why I love GTB, Zenith, Access, Uba etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Many big private business owners are cashing out and going public selling stocks........my concern is that the public really don't know the motives of previous business owners in going public......I was touched to the heart when I a bloody retail investor is being contacted for sale of Airtel IPO amid a barrage of mutual funds by various brokerage houses...I now have this feeling that my small money is important but might be snatched away from me under my eagle watch...In recent we have seen notore and mtn.....amid all this frenzy public companies are recapitalizing and asking for more money from the public......

No company has announced a failed IPO yet.......I expected Notore IPO to be a failure @ #62 or after a year or two in the nse it starts behaving like the typical NSE stock like transcorp ,uacn, Julius Berger....

.. Anyway I feel the country is at the brink of something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyamhe: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2019
The phone number suddenly became unreachable. I used them before. Dont know what is wrong.
ukay2:

The pnone numbers in their website....will do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2019
oyamhe:
The phone number suddenly became unreachable. I used them before. Dont know what is wrong.
Send mail to them if they're not picking calls or go to their office if you're in Lag.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2019
oyamhe:

They are in a last minute scramble for Airtel IPO cross listing charges. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Uacn tasere dividend just landed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Ok, something similar to this?
You operate like people doing loading at parks, You identify and convince the passengers, while the pastors are like the bus owners.... grin

grin grin grin ... wonder what gives this man the words he speaks grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
maishai:
Many big private business owners are cashing out and going public selling stocks........my concern is that the public really don't know the motives of previous business owners in going public......I was touched to the heart when I a bloody retail investor is being contacted for sale of Airtel IPO amid a barrage of mutual funds by various brokerage houses...I now have this feeling that my small money is important but might be snatched away from me under my eagle watch...In recent we have seen notore and mtn.....amid all this frenzy public companies are recapitalizing and asking for more money from the public......

No company has announced a failed IPO yet.......I expected Notore IPO to be a failure @ #62 or after a year or two in the nse it starts behaving like the typical NSE stock like transcorp ,uacn, Julius Berger....

.. Anyway I feel the country is at the brink of something

Airtel might have been over subscribed.
Got a notification this morning that reads: "We are no longer accepting funds for the SPV, sorry for any incovenience."
They will finally list and we leave them to Mr. Market to decide. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
List of interim dividend paying stocks:
UBA, GTBank, Nestle, Zenith ...........
Can someone please add to it so we can know where to flash our tosslights. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 27 JUNE 2019

MSCI sold across the sectors.

Market is still dull. We have no option but to use this waiting period to continue to perfect our strategies.

Stop loss is very important, to prevent us from losing substantial percentage of our investment in a particular stock. Especially, in this era of increased uncertainty. We need to just limit our losses, if we fail to, the market will do it for us, and it is just a matter of time.

Let us imagine that I have bought Diamond bank during the bull market for NGN5.00 and I still want to hold on, I am sure that the Access Bank acquisition of the bank at about NGN3.00 (not exact price) would have stopped me out automatically. Let us reflect on this.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2019
The way NSE exposes companies after listing.
Listing= Profile pic
Few weeks after listing= Video call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Access no go pay us this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Na wa o. Nsempas are not smiling around this time o. Everyone just dey peep dey go. E go better. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
My Uacn dividend just landed!!!

Thanks to Africa Prudential registrars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
veecovee:
Access no go pay me this year
Pastor Vee, you're to add to the list na. Does access pay interim div?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Pastor Vee, you're to add to the list na. Does access pay interim div?
Access does. 25kobo last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2019
NSE go teach airtel lesson. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Mcy56:
Total PLC,custodian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Anybody with a good reason why Notore is yet to be subject to market forces.........I have a feeling the underwriter of the IPO is trapped......I was expecting it to behave like ccnn or dangote sugar but d price just sit kampe for#62
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
maishai:
Anybody with a good reason why Notore is yet to be subject to market forces.........I have a feeling the underwriter of the IPO is trapped......I was expecting it to behave like ccnn or dangote sugar but d price just sit kampe for#62

Indian juju hold am down for kitchen stool.
Na their way. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
maishai:

Nobody is buy enough block to depress it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Nobody is buy enough block to depress it

That is to say one day in the future it will release a fantastic result and the journey upward will begin as the price no want come down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
maishai:
Its simple. No interest in the stock. It needs to sell a particular amount to experience any movement in price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Mpeace:
Its simple. No interest in the stock. It needs to sell a particular amount to experience any movement in price.

Forgive my innocence, but use analogies for me like the case of Japaul, chams, oando , market markers defending the price.........Do you mean that even market markers have no interest in this stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2019
they will do at least 15kobo
veecovee:

Access no go pay us this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
No company has taken from the market as much as Oando. Institutional investors, PFAs Foreign investors , retail investors. No one has been able to escape the scam called Oando.
maishai:

Forgive my innocence, but use analogies for me like the case of Japaul, chams, oando , market markers defending the price.........Do you mean that even market markers have no interest in this stock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2019
HOW the coy got listed at that price is still a mystery to me? it reminds me of the time of Onyuike .
Mpeace:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2019
I have another question o........
According to Nairametrics, the current owners of forte oil are considering delisting from the NSE into a private company and they will not buy out minority shareholders.

If I happen to not sell my holdings and they delist, how easy is it to collect my dividend let's imagine they declare dividend... If u have experienced such delisting moves before pls share

I really don't want to sell, I have average d down my loss to near single digits loss....and I have a feeling things would still go down well with this coy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
maishai:
If I happen to not sell my holdings and they delist, how easy is it to collect my dividend let's imagine they declare dividend
They only left the NSE but still has the register of all shareholders in their record. The dividends declared will be paid to all shareholders accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vinmayo(m), Locotrader(m), mails4funshi(m), aj8(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.