Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831331 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2019
CashDiMkpa:
Why name calling?
Where is the name? I didnt see any name calling there. Please let's be focused and not derail this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Food don land for Airtel, offer don full ground. Nobody should say he no see buy ooo. grin
***Newbies beware.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

The market should remain irrational for long so that one can get his fill. grin

Head or tail, I will always win this market.

It is nearly impossible to fail with your strategy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 10 JULY 2019

The bull is gradually appearing on the scene, close above 29000 will make things look better. Looking forward to another bullish day today.

Okay, let us have a snippet of some results forecast 2nd quarter result from our fundamental corner!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Mcy56:

Can you please not resort to insult.
That Oga you quoted is a guru and highly respected here. Insulting him is as good as insulting the whole forum member.
If you vex him and he ordered that this thread be closed, I go find you o. undecided

grin We forgive him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
stcool:
grin We forgive him
Lol. Make he dey look face o. Rabbi said that jokingly naw, at least as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2019
I will let it pass also

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Make he dey look face o. Rabbi said that jokingly naw, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Oga said it jokingly but the guy did not understand. But I think Oga Rabbi overlooked His reply and its for a reason.

Make we overlook too, its the first time he is doing such!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
On point!

stcool:

Oga said it jokingly but the guy did not understand. But I think Oga Rabbi overlooked His reply and its for a reason.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Mcy56:

I'm not even moved by what he said. Not offended one bit.

E no add to my account, e no subtract. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2019
stcool:

Gbamly said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
stcool:
Oga said it jokingly but the guy did not understand. Make we overlook too, its the first time he is doing such!
Lol. I have nothing against him....but just had to mention it before it escalated cos I noticed nobody said anything before I came in. Na so e dey take start.

Me no get issue with anyone and anyone that's got one with me is OYO. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

It is nearly impossible to fail with your strategy

Did you research on the strategy?

But don't forget that entry price is key in that strategy.

You will just be getting returns anyhow until people see a high stock price as the new norm and start to bid higher. They forget that someone had been lying on the grassy field for so long (eating other smaller animals that approaches) till babanla Elephant shows up. Mo ti gbe jaaaa ni ye o !!! Then you go into fixed income till DY gets to your entry point and they you repeat the cycle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Make una carry fidelity come my zone...na beg i dey beg grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Did you research on the strategy?

But don't forget that entry price is key in that strategy.

You will just be getting returns anyhow until people see a high stock price as the new norm and start to bid higher. They forget that someone had been lying on the grassy field for so long (eating other smaller animals that approaches) till babanla Elephant shows up. Mo ti gbe jaaaa ni ye o !!! Then you go into fixed income till DY gets to your entry point and they you repeat the cycle.

Yeah but not for those who want to trade every month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
AIRTEL on full-offer

Dumping season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mcy56:

Where is the name? I didnt see any name calling there. Please let's be focused and not derail this thread. Thank you.

Insinuating somebody took oshogbo weed for airing his opinion is unfair. If that comment is okay with you, i have noted it. I also dont see how pointing that out is derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Any news on Dangote flour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pls what is the reason behind Cutix rally?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
GTB ridin to 29.50k....
Lets see if N30 is possible today .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
GTB rallying as I expected but the rally will end at about 32 before the next dip (for those who wann jump out short-term); however, on the long term, this is a stock to have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cuteboy2: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Airtel oooooooooo!!!!!
Dropping like stone. Kikikikiki grin grin grin grin

We no tell una say NSE will help us correct the price??

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
MTNN has shown the way, DangCem follow suit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bomboclad:
MTNN has shown the way, DangCem follow suit?

I would rather listen to what the market is saying/doing, not what it wants to do
Wetin I sabi, make I go refill my cup of garri
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bomboclad:
GTB rallying as I expected but the rally will end at about 32 before the next dip (for those who wann jump out short-term); however, on the long term, this is a stock to have.

Interim Dividend should keep it firm.....
While Market makers should help us do the needful....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
I really admire you guys that trade markets that have zero leverage.

I have been having much fun today in the currency space.

That awesome moment when you not only catch the low, but are able to add some more at every swing low!

An awesome trading day it has been for me.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
This guy you get wahala ooo how many times they go explain to you this is not forex zone, you need ban wait for me
meshpips:
I really admire you guys that trade markets that have zero leverage.

I have been having much fun today in the currency space.

That awesome moment when you not only catch the low, but are able to add some more at every swing low!

An awesome trading day it has been for me.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Between UBA, GTB, Fidelity, and zenith. Which one do u think is good to buy for a very good dividend from your own analysis. Mine analysis says UBA and Fidelity. Not yet time to buy GTB and ZENith. House what do u think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
austinkenneth:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Yes boss, with this dividend yield i am seeing i have decided to keep averaging down ooo. Worse of it all, i have determined to work overtime if i get the strength for 6 months straight hopefully as against my usual rotation of 6 weeks on/3 weeks off in order to be able to get fund to average down. God help me oooo, hopefully i wont faint.

Guy pls reach me at nneomapr@yahoo.com very important abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I would rather listen to what the market is saying/doing, not what it wants to do
Wetin I sabi, make I go refill my cup of garri

Oga

Have u started buying

Please post ur buy signals

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bukkydudu, Agbalowomeri, Choiceguy, debeey87(m), adamx23(m), nnadengram(m), Streetinvestor2, NewBola and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.