Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10794475 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) ... (7713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Dangote cement #160.00k
Dangote sugar #8.50k
Upl #1.13k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
That is not a good news, I pray it will still come down to N16.50.. Unfortunately almost all the analysts have Zenith, GTB and UBA on their radar
Lol. Some people succeeded in closing it at 17.55, maybe towards the tail end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Yariya this ya temperament na grade A grin grin grin

Lol
Weytin this one dey talk..
Oga still remain F*cked off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
TraDeRR:

Lol
Weytin this one dey talk..
Oga still remain F*cked off

Na wa o
U dey real vex
Wetin I do u na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

That is not a good news, I pray it will still come down to N16.50.. Unfortunately almost all the analysts have Zenith, GTB and UBA on their radar
Honestly sir,zenith and gtb almost spoilt my day,my traps at 17 and 27 did not work out (they just refused to embrace this level,tomorrow is another day sha(at least for gtb),Anyway got some compensation from dang cem,dangsugar, and uacn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Na wa o
U dey real vex
Wetin I do u na?

Lol
You no do anything but sha still Zap off..
You and your partner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
TraDeRR:

Lol
You no do anything but sha still Zap off..
You and your partner

Na waaaooo. The beefing continues.!! Its only an over zealous bull that will settle you and Agba's partner!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yama y... grin

oga ju
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Honestly sir,zenith and gtb almost spoilt my day,my traps at 17 and 27 did not work out (they just refused to embrace this level,tomorrow is another day sha(at least for gtb),Anyway got some compensation from dang cem,dangflour, and uacn

You still bought dangflour when D'sugar at 8.50?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Witches:

Lol,me dangflour ke,it was a typo o,i meant dangsugar.Thanks for the observation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
yok:
[Is it MSCI that's exiting UACN like this? shocked

MSCI only buys dividend paying equities. The only time you will see non-dividend paying stock in their portfolio is when they were caught by the bear inside the stock, and looking at the quantity of share they hold selling the huge quantity may not be easy (that is why you still see the likes of OANDO in the portfolio).

Below was the position of the portfolio as at 29 August 2019, from morningstar.com.
But UACN pays dividend too,and they have been relatively consistent if not for some challenges they had recently,but i guess they are getting over it gradually
2014 -1.75
2016 -1.00
2017- 1.00
2018 - 0.65
Even dividend yield as of today stands at 14.4%,and their quarterly results has been impressive so far.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Witches:

Dangote is shifting some of his fund to oil refinery construction, don't expect any sooner bounce back in any of his company till the refinery construction is over and set, from there all his company will move up again. The sale proceeds from Dangote flour will be going strength to the refinery project.
Dangote sugar will get down to #6 naira soon, except if he chose to sale it as he did to flour, the news will also drive the stock up to #30, but he loves the sugar arm so much, he may not think toward that side, cement section will get down to around #120/ #130.

Let nobody expect any upward movement soon. The only strategy is to wait and enter at cheaper price because they will all move up one day.

In stock generally, there is no news that will bring massive bull soon till toward December months, market is in the dull position period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Valueinvestor:

But UACN pays dividend too,and they have been relatively consistent if not for some challenges they had recently,but i guess they are getting over it gradually
2014 -1.75
2016 -1.00
2017- 1.00
2018 - 0.65
Even dividend yield as of today stands at 14.4%,and their quarterly results has been impressive so far.

Noted. MSCI does not have UACN in their portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Krisuba:

Na waaaooo. The beefing continues.!! Its only an over zealous bull that will settle you and Agba's partner!!

No mind her, na she be partner No1 o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chibuking81:

Dangote is shifting some of his fund to oil refinery construction, don't expect any sooner bounce back in any of his company till the refinery construction is over and set, from there all his company will move up again. The sale proceeds from Dangote flour will be going strength to the refinery project.
Dangote sugar will get down to #6 naira soon, except if he chose to sale it as he did to flour, the news will also drive the stock up to #30, but he loves the sugar arm so much, he may not think toward that side, cement section will get down to around #120/ #130.

Let nobody expect any upward movement soon. The only strategy is to wait and enter at cheaper price because they will all move up one day.

In stock generally, there is no news that will bring massive bull soon till toward December months, market is in the dull position period.
This is a nice extrapolation,but i still have my reservations.
I dont think Dangote needs to sell any of his profit making companies in order to raise funds(am suree that is why you said he loves that arm so much),he can always raise whichever amount he wishes from banks,and other sources anywhere in the world in form of loans,if he wishes to finance any project(infact banks will queue up to give him loans)

Now we need to know what your definition of cheap means,cos cheap may become cheaper,and even cheaper may end up becoming more cheaper.Are you saying when the price of dangcem comes to 120,or dangsugar 6,that is when they would be cheap and then can be bought(that amounts to timing the market).infact it could go lower than this depending on several factors

Since we dont have an idea of what can happen in the stock market tomorrow,not to even talk of next year,we buy what we see now(as long as we are buying at bargain),spread our purchases,so that,even if they fall to either,#120 or #6 respectively we would still have a fantastic average price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Krisuba:
I tire o, lol. I dont actually know what her beefing is/was all about.

TraDeRR:
You and your partner
Yayira Hear this:
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned" - Siddhartha Buddha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Princkez:
https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/02/how-ignite-investments-moves-could-delist-forte-oil-from-nse-experts/

If they decide to delist FO after buying 500,000, what would be the fate of other remaining shareholders and their shares??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
veecovee:
If they decide to delist FO after buying 500,000, what would be the fate of other remaining shareholders and their shares
Good question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mcy56:

Good question.
I guess the remaining shareholders will still be shareholders receiving dividends or they may buy them out.
Let's wait for the elders to help us throw more light on it. smiley

I believe ... the regulatory bodies should have guidelines to the actions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
veecovee:
I believe ... the regulatory bodies should have guidelines to the actions
You're right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mcy56:

Good question.
I guess the remaining shareholders will still be shareholders receiving dividends or they may buy them out.
Let's wait for the elders to help us throw more light on it. smiley

My sister,I think there are more complicated news on the way over the stock.I have learnt not to fall in love with any stock.Subsequent news may bring this stock below 10 naira or take it up.You may do the needful now as You did to Transcorp and sit on the fence watching before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Top 10 stockbroking firms on the NSE as at August 2019
By Bamidele Samuel Adesoji - September 2, 2019
https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/02/top-10-stockbroking-firms-on-the-nse-as-at-august-2019/

The top 10 stockbroking firms accounted for 63.79% (6.52 billion shares) of the total volume of stocks traded on the NSE in August 2019 and 74.33% (N92.29 billion) of the total value of traded shares.

The top 10 stockbrokers by value
Rencap Securities (NIG) limited tops the list. On the Exchange, the firm traded the largest volume of shares to the tune of N22.7 billion or 18.31% of the total value traded in August.
Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited pulled shares worth N20.6 billion or 16.90% of total traded shares.
EFG Hermes Nig. Limited traded N12.4 billion (10.05%) worth of shares.
Chapel Hill Denham Securities Limited N8.5 billion representing 6.85% of total share value traded.
CSL Stockbrokers Limited is next on the list with N6.4 billion or 5.35% of the total value traded.
FBN Quest Securities Limited traded shares worth N4.4 billion, representing 4.54% of total value traded.
Other firms that made the list include Cardinal Stone Securities Limited (4.88 billion), Tellimer Capital Limited (N4.03 billion), Meristem Stockbrokers Limited with N2.5 billion shares and Nigerian International Securities LTD (N3.21 billion)

The top 10 stockbrokers by volume
TrustBanc Capital Management Limited tops the list with 1.10 billion shares traded in August 2019, thereby accounting for 10.79.3% of the total share volume traded.
Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited ranks 2nd and traded 1.07 billion shares or 10.50% of the total volume traded.
Apel Asset Limited –BRD takes the third place with an estimated share traded volume of 939 million or 9.17%.
Rencap Securities (NIG) limited takes the 4th place with 714.9 million shares traded, representing 6.99% to the total volume traded in the month.
EFG HERMES NIG. Limited traded 603.8 million shares during the month, representing 6.50% of the total volume traded on the NSE.
CSl Stockbrokers Limited is next on the list with N444.1 billion or 4.34% of the total value traded.
Chapel Hill Denham Securities Limited traded 441.1 million shares, which accounted for 6.1% of the total volume traded.
Other firms that made the list include FBN Quest Security Limited (396.8 million shares), Nigerian Stockbrokers Limited (381.4 million) and Cardinal Stone Securities limited with 365.5 million traded volume of shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
There are 2 types of holders in the market.
The SHAREHOLDERS and the SHELLHOLDERS.
You just have to be one as long as you are in the market.
The choice is however yours grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Qokie: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
These two men using female moniker "Mcy and Yayira" or whatever. You people are disturbing this thread abeg. Una theatrics have become stale. Make una shift abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
^^
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mcy56:

I tire o, lol. I dont actually know what her beefing is/was all about.

Yayira, if it's Agba, you dont have any competition here. Only that you're too overwhelmed by your rage, if not you would have known that I relate with almost everyone here.......except anyone that doesnt like that or take it negatively.
Maybe you need to come out and say whatever is eating you up so we can clear it.
I have nothing against you and I actually dont have time or the kind of heart for all those frivolities.
Hear this:
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned" - Siddhartha Buddha

Madam go and look for your online business and leave yayira alone.. she is not Skye, Transcorp and FO.. or wait for Agba to come Lagos again..

Lolz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
SOME FELLOWS DO NOT EAT CRAYFISH, SNAILS, ETC. THIS PRACTICE IS ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/24#81860004
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
TraDeRR:

Madam go and look for your online business and leave yayira alone.. she is not Skye, Transcorp and FO.. or wait for Agba to come Lagos again..

Lolz

Let's meet for that side, stop disturbing the thread biko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
TraDeRR:
...Lolz
Yayira you need professional help. Stop joking with your health.
Someone close to her should please keep eye on her.

*Wouldn't waste my time replying you again. Get well soon*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purleesh(f): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mcy56:

*Wouldn't waste my time replying you again.*

Please and Please ,abeg Mcy, let it truly end like that biko, biko, ejoor. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) ... (7713) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.