Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10678779 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) ... (7682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
mendes911:

I remember you once saying that you have never made a profit with Zenith bank. That has been my own case over the years until this year. I was able to cycle it twice this year but the 3rd journey yielded no.profit rather I lost brokers fees.

Even when I bought the stock once around #12, took dividend, I think #1.55 and still didn't end on any tangible positive afterwards until I sold.

This stock carry evil spirit (in my own case) it might have paid some people though.
My oga that stock has done well for you o,if you bought at 12, cos it got to #24 at some point(thats cool 100%).All boils down to time spent in the market,then knowing when a stock overpriced and underpriced.
When i sell a stock i try to leave a unit or 2,then see what happens to the stock in the next few months/years.This gives me insight as to whether,i sold in a hurry or i slept over the stock for too long(this may not work for everyone)
I still insist that, zenithbank is a stock worth having in ones portfolio(Even at current price),but definitely not the ONLY ONE.The upward potential far outweighs the downward risk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

Can you edit this post. You will last in Jesus name.
Amen,and you too, not surprised that's just you(pure hearted) thanks,was a typo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
lancee:
I taya for this Zee , thinkin of reducing my stake ...b4 my strategy was my profit must be same or more than the div expecting ..Got in at 17.70 my profit not up to the div expecting..other zee account na 19.80 @ small loss
I go see how next week will be like .. Maybe I fit pump more to fcmb /fidel
I personally don't really like Zee from beginning. If they declare dividends, price starts falling instead of appreciating, it takes much time for it to move when others are moving and all that.
The recent massive dumping by the unknown big guys was worrisome. No one knows the motive behind it so far. He may be seeing what we cannot see, and as someone rightly said, Zee no be anybody's papa coy, its not a stock for short term play.
Anyway, not trying to create panic, we're just sharing opinions here. Whosoever cant endure to eat the fruit of Zee's land knows what to do. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
mendes911:

I remember you once saying that you have never made a profit with Zenith bank. That has been my own case over the years until this year. I was able to cycle it twice this year but the 3rd journey yielded no.profit rather I lost brokers fees.

Even when I bought the stock once around #12, took dividend, I think #1.55 and still didn't end on any tangible positive afterwards until I sold.

This stock carry evil spirit (in my own case) it might have paid some people though.

And una no tell us about this Zenith evil spirit since. Na now wey I don enter with both legs you remember say spirits dey inside Zenith body.
Village People...... Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chai ..Zee don show us pepper ..Sold billions upon billion for past 2 week still neva finish dumping ..pple don taya
Bullion van dey come shortly ..maybe it will go up b4 i re-strategize ..Also rebalancing of portfolio by yr end fit push am to 34 grin grin ; [joking ]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Lasaco #0.23k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Cornerstone #0.84k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

If Access beat Zenith, can Access pay N2 dividend?

If Access is selling at N20 what will be her dividends yield?

Zenith currenlty got the highest dividends yields on NSE.

Just looking at GTB vs Stanbic .

When it time for dividends, I will buy GTB before thinking about Stanbic.

Are you still expecting 2.50k dividend from zenith bank after The Tb rate is down?

Do you know banks have cycling period?
Probably 10 years another leader pops up.
Think of that massive offload from that key holder and get an interpretation.

Zenith is still a good bank but I don't see it touching #30 as predicted by the gurus.
The billions of units offloaded so far are in the hands of impatient retail investors who are always ready to sell.

Higher % of Stocks with huge Os are better hold by the board of directors/corporate organizations.

Do you know any of the buyers of those zenith shares offloaded so far?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=84278929]

If Access beat Zenith, can Access pay N2 dividend?

If Access is selling at N20 what will be her dividends yield?

Zenith currenlty got the highest dividends yields on NSE.

Just looking at GTB vs Stanbic .

When it time for dividends, I will buy GTB before thinking about Stanbic.

I think for Access one may get good cap appre ..going for zenith one may get good div yeild ..It all about individual strategy ...NSE na funny place Focusing on bt div /cap appre ..See first bank with poor div for the past yrs just dey go up anyhow , while there are some stocks with good yeild still dey lazy to go up..I wont be surprise if Access get closer to Zee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
locodemy:

Are you still expecting 2.50k dividend from zenith bank after The Tb rate is down?

Do you know banks have cycling period?
Probably 10 years another leader pops up.
Think of that massive offload from that key holder and get an interpretation.

Zenith is still a good bank but I don't see it touching #30 as predicted by the gurus.
The billions of units offloaded so far are in the hands of impatient retail investors who are always ready to sell.

Higher % of Stocks with huge Os are better hold by the board of directors/corporate organizations.

Do you know any of the buyers of those zenith shares offloaded so far?

Zenith can still pay N2.50 dividends, Tbills isn't thier only revenue source.

I don't Want Zenith touching #30.

Good dividends yields is okay for me.

I don't JIJO with Zenith and GTB, the lower the price the better for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

I personally don't really like Zee from beginning. If they declare dividends, price starts falling instead of appreciating, it takes much time for it to move when others are moving and all that.
The recent massive dumping by the unknown big guys was worrisome. No one knows the motive behind it so far. He may be seeing what we cannot see, and as someone rightly said, Zee no be anybody's papa coy, its not a stock for short term play.
Anyway, not trying to create panic, we're just sharing opinions here. Whosoever cant endure to eat the fruit of Zee's land knows what to do. smiley

U re right ..na stock wey fit trigger person emotion anyhow ..I think they still good this yr in terms of div pyment ..not sure in terms of cap appre how fr it will go if there is any massive bull
Some analyst even predicted 2.80k div.. for div lovers and pple wey no dey rush its cool for them
We keep watching for this NSE anything can happen ..Fit reach 30 self

One thing I respect naija banks for mostly tier ones ..them dey rugged no matter how they will still make money ..if one door closes another go open for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Zenith can still pay N2.50 dividends, Tbills isn't thier only revenue source.

I don't Want Zenith touching #30.

Good dividends yields is okay for me.

I don't JIJO with Zenith and GTB, the lower the price the better for me.

Good plan for you.I once had this your kind investment decision but now I need a strategy that will wipe off my losses.I really had a hard time this year and really need to use this time to balance myself again.

Everyone here on zenith issue is right based on your investment horizon.

Make una good nite........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
lancee:
U re right ..na stock wey fit trigger person emotion anyhow ..I think they still good this yr in terms of div pyment ..not sure in terms of cap appre how fr it will go if there is any massive bull
Some analyst even predicted 2.80k div.. for div lovers and pple wey no dey rush its cool for them
Hhmmm, its well. Guess someone like me who doesn't look its side is not fit to comment on it sha.......but if I were in the bus, I for don run since. grin
Zee holders should continually watch their back. FBNH's case readily comes to mind.
I wish them well, abi na safe journey self. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
arduino:

And una no tell us about this Zenith evil spirit since. Na now wey I don enter with both legs you remember say spirits dey inside Zenith body.
Village People...... Chai

Our destinies are different, Zenith might favour and pay you Sir.

Just have a plan and stick to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
locodemy:

Good plan for you.I once had this your kind investment decision but now I need a strategy that will wipe off my losses.I really had a hard time this year and really need to use this time to balance myself again.

Everyone here on zenith issue is right based on your investment horizon.

Make una good nite........

Maybe you need to properly categorize your stock.

Some stocks will give 100%+ capital appreciation within short time, but zero dividends.

While some will give you a good dividend with no capital appreciation.

Stocks trends differ from each other.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Valueinvestor:

My oga that stock has done well for you o,if you bought at 12, cos it got to #24 at some point(thats cool 100%).All boils down to time spent in the market,then knowing when a stock overpriced and underpriced.
When i sell a stock i try to leave a unit or 2,then see what happens to the stock in the next few months/years.This gives me insight as to whether,i sold in a hurry or i slept over the stock for too long(this may not work for everyone)
I still insist that, zenithbank is a stock worth having in ones portfolio(Even at current price),but definitely not the ONLY ONE.The upward potential far outweighs the downward risk
oga I bow for ur patience o. U must be a Methuselah for u to leave it for years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EmperorTolson: 1:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Pls I need a professional who can give me a hand with getting a proper knowledge of dis Stock Exchange Market.
Kindly her a brother pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:41am On Nov 23, 2019
Having checked Wapco yearly chart, i am afraid it might drop to 10 naira.
Honeywell looks attractive from current price, but i haven't thoroughly checked it's fundamentals. But it seems bad. p.e.-118.
Negative yearly returns.
eps- 0.01.
I don't think the stock is viable, but many other factors drive stock movement aside from financials.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2019
How will this trending news affect the stock market? it appears some Nigerian banks have weak internal controls. Does anyone know the bankers of Air Peace?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaapu: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Johnsonbet365:

I will advise you to fund them via naira, maybe bank transfer, I don't know if am permitted to do here but here's a link incase you want to open an account with them FXTM

http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4929448

At least I will get something

Do I open a demo account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2019
UNILEVER SHOULD BE REVIEWED BY THE HOUSE

Good points.
What is your view and fear of Unilever

Now 5 years low
Most independent analysts placed Unilever on a hold.
Majority shareholders of the company give the status of too balanced to fall.
I think this company should be one of the listed companies that will recover in post bear economy.
A big opportunity for risk takers.
PE ratio 37.9
EPS.....0.46
DIV yield 8.4%
Still a leading force in the consumer goods sector.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2019
yom2:
oga I bow for ur patience o. U must be a Methuselah for u to leave it for years
Honestly,i dont know how to say this any longer, buying a stock and keeping it for the long term does not mean you are keeping it forever,all you need to know is when it becomes overvalued,then you can do the needful.
Just like a legendary investor said "All what i own(including stocks and properties) is for sale except my wife and probably my children" of course that would be at the right price.
If still scared of Zenithbank try and buy 10 units at current price or below keep in your portfolio for another 2 years(God sparing our lives),then come back to comment.at least this should not cost you anything,
"Time spent in the market is worth more than timing the market"
"You never know a stock (especially its behavior) until you own/hold it for a considerable period of time"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Got my 1st batch @#18:10k and 2nd batch @#17. Greed of #20 selling target made me not to bailout @#19:55k when the ovation was loudest but i later bite the bullet @#18:60k.

Now patiently waiting @ circa N17 if not good-bye Janet grin

You bought late though. However hold onto your Zenith.

There is still a major bullish ride that you are yet to ride out.

Say I said, not that you heard! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
lancee:

grin Oga mi Mende M ..I just wan diversify to few more stocks/opportunities .I dey on profit for my Ist portf ..Just wanted more to close to the FY div ..The other portf na just dey hope to breakeven ..I have tied soo much on this Zee.. Na yeye stock even Gtb don dey behave like Zee now

Got fcmb on 2.03 and fidel for 2.00 ..Like you said i go wait till result comes out to buy more or chop even if na 50kobo/unit if the result dey good

Money must move around some stocks to make more money ....I wan be like you make half of my potf be choppin 10% or more grin

Where were you when FCMB was selling at 1.6 for many weeks?

Though not bad but you can still hold. There should be continuation of the bullish run so you can cash out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Coolcash1:
I have said it that Zenith is not a reliable stock. When the noise was too much here about how the stock will rally, i gullibly entered at N19.50.... grin

but when I saw that, on same day, it has started reversing I quickly jumped out atN19.20... grin and the remaining unit at N19.05... grin

After this “Bruce lee” exit of mine, it has continued on a downward trend....

Immediately I sold and cut my loss, I just carry my Kaya enter Dangote sugar, more wapco, and Access .... grin

Zenith fit give person heart attack... grin

I wish you dividend lovers and biased analysts (I won’t mention names because of stone.... grin) good luck as me I don vamuuuussse... grin

And when it gets to 20+, you will enter again grin

Were you not the number 1 on the 'had I known' list? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
otokx:
How will this trending news affect the stock market? it appears some Nigerian banks have weak internal controls. Does anyone know the bankers of Air Peace?

Na chicken change for the banks na. Just $20m.

Banks will go for their assets(The planes) immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frankmoney(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Good day all . Who has any link where I can read up on investing in the Nigerian stock exchange market . I'm planning on start investing for the future soon and I want to buy some shares . Any one with good info please help me out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
frankmoney:
Good day all . Who has any link where I can read up on investing in the Nigerian stock exchange market . I'm planning on start investing for the future soon and I want to buy some shares . Any one with good info please help me out
Read here from page 1 to the current page,these are live/ "REAL TIME" experiences,however you may visit other sites like proshareng,easykobo,nairametrics,dipoolowo blog,investdata for indept information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnsonbet365(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Jaapu:

Do I open a demo account?

if you are confidences of your skill you can open a live account but if not, Kindly open a demo account and brush up your skill first after that you can now open a live Account best of luck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2019
NB, Nestle, Dangote cement, MTN will start to add to the ministry soon. Watch that space.

Banks will always be bullish. Stay where you are.

I see a massive bullish ride. It should be very wicked! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) ... (7682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), gbengafaro1986, Teeonebaba(m), chillykelly86(m), Agbalowomeri, Nairalander640(m), BuchyD, Ades1, ttmax09(m), toyeoye(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.